Thanks for reporting this -- I just noticed that this happens when you are viewing your drawings "stretch to fit". (the links at the top of the page above your drawing". Change it to "actual size" and it should download a full version - uncropped.
Hi all! I didn't find an answer to my problem in the help forum so I will ask,, I normally use Java to create with, and I use the large canvas. When finished, I save to website,, then I download the saved image from the RMD "view your picture" page. It makes no difference if I have it in "stretch to fit" or "actual size" when I save, but the picture in my downloads has about 1/4 of the picture missing, as if it were cropped some on all sides. I have this happen 60% of the time. The other 40% of them turn out complete after saving.
I was not in floating mode when saving either. Thanks! WM