Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#61 24 Mar, 2009 11:48 pm

Re: internet boyfriend/girlfriend?

Lol sorry it's my fault DX DX !
Blah. Well I was just pointing it out because I hate it -.-

#62 24 Mar, 2009 11:48 pm

yeah if he was hear, from Sub's definition, i would be so disgusted and disturbed.hmm

♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
                                        You know who's beautiful? Read the first word.

#63 24 Mar, 2009 11:58 pm

i mean if you have seen a pic of the person yea go for it but like dont actually meet up with the person i mean thats  just stupid i mean come on
like i was on this site kinzparty and this 20 yr old was all like "you sound hot wanna go out"  "im like **** *** tart geta life" so yea there are some internet perves out there

This is whoo i am . dont like iht ? kiss my ***<3

#64 25 Mar, 2009 12:08 am

Life of Art wrote:

i mean if you have seen a pic of the person yea go for it but like dont actually meet up with the person i mean thats  just stupid i mean come on
like i was on this site kinzparty and this 20 yr old was all like "you sound hot wanna go out"  "im like **** *** tart geta life" so yea there are some internet perves out there

Eww. peverted ppl are creepy.

#65 25 Mar, 2009 12:18 am

All i can say is, " Lay off the sweets dude".

All of today's songs are about doing it. All The Beatles wanted to do was to hold your hand......

#66 25 Mar, 2009 12:24 am

ohhh....well.....im eating a  bag of peanut M'M's right now.....but i love them!!!

#67 25 Mar, 2009 12:29 am

itachiooberness wrote:

Sarru wrote:

itachiooberness wrote:

Yeah I know people can find eachother online nd stuff.
>.>
Grr..you know what I really hate? Perverts.
Like..online perverts.
Right now, this little 12 year old is trying to cyber me..
What the fux?
-I like saying fux-
>.>
Anyway..what happened to..unpervertedness? o.o
DX
grrr...I hate that. Pervs online. Seriously. people need to get lives. Sigh..the internet.
Even though I love it.
XPP

Indeed o.o I agree big_smile though Sub will probably tell me I'm boring for thinking so >3>(since he has already mentioned this once or twice xD)

Lol XP
Well tis true o.o

Hurray for someone else who says "Tis"!! I don't suppose you say "Twas" as well? >3> but er wait ._. are you calling me boring? D: the horror....I'm working on it though D< my "Pervy Sensei" Boom is starting to rub off on me in her pervish ways =w= (though not to the bad extent)

Well then...that was..."interesting".

#68 25 Mar, 2009 12:32 am

Sarru wrote:

itachiooberness wrote:

Sarru wrote:

Indeed o.o I agree big_smile though Sub will probably tell me I'm boring for thinking so >3>(since he has already mentioned this once or twice xD)

Lol XP
Well tis true o.o

Hurray for someone else who says "Tis"!! I don't suppose you say "Twas" as well? >3> but er wait ._. are you calling me boring? D: the horror....I'm working on it though D< my "Pervy Sensei" Boom is starting to rub off on me in her pervish ways =w= (though not to the bad extent)

I can ttly help ya out with being a perv if ya want. ;D

~~> http://mynotetoself.deviantart.com/ <~~ add me and I'll return the favor. ;-)
♥ Cheers

#69 25 Mar, 2009 12:32 am

Sarru wrote:

itachiooberness wrote:

Sarru wrote:

Lol XP
Well tis true o.o

Lol I also say Twas :3
Lol XPPP
Haha your not boring. I'm not either o.o I wear tutus : D
Lol yeahhh My perverted side is returning from last year..oh noes D:

#70 25 Mar, 2009 12:40 am

You're not a pervert until you start actually seeing **** everywhere. And I ALSO use the terms tis and twas. What now, birches? cool

I have long hair. People think I'm high, cause people associate long hair with drug use. I wish long hair was associated with something other than drugs. Something like...Cake! Then people would see a long-haired guy and say: "That guy eats cake!"

#71 25 Mar, 2009 12:43 am

Sub, shut up.tongue

#72 25 Mar, 2009 12:57 am

Sub-Urban Artist wrote:

You're not a pervert until you start actually seeing **** everywhere. And I ALSO use the terms tis and twas. What now, birches? cool

Well now I know I'm a perv just by having you posting things. roll

~~> http://mynotetoself.deviantart.com/ <~~ add me and I'll return the favor. ;-)
♥ Cheers

#73 25 Mar, 2009 12:57 am

I have an internet bf .3.
I've seen his pic, I've seen him in videos on youtube...
and I've even talked with him on da phone b4 hmm

He lives up in Washington n Im in Oregon, so when I get mah drivers lisense Im planning on driving up to his house to finally meet him big_smile

And I dunt care if he is 2 years younger than me, he's more mature than any guy I hae ever met in mah entire life cool

"...........What?!"
"Did I mention I was a samurai?"
"I thought you were a vampire.."
・:*:・ ・:*:・ Immer, für immer.・:*:・・:*:・

#74 25 Mar, 2009 1:02 am

ohh cool!cool

#75 25 Mar, 2009 1:08 am

I agree with Sub o.o I never thought of the "specific actions" thing; that's a good idea xD
This may be straying from topic slightly... o.e"
I'm in middle school, and when one person asks out someone else, the first day [not date, DAY - the day they ask o-o] they are already telling eachother "I love you" o-o I don't think its possible to "love" someone before you actually chat with them. Unless, of course, they were friends for years and years, then they might come to love them before they tell it. But most of the time that isnt the case with people in my school o.e

"And in spite of everything, I still believe people are really good at heart."  - Anne Frank

#76 25 Mar, 2009 1:09 am

yeah it definatly was straying from topic before......did you see what some was sayin? ewwwww....

Last edited by storm painter (25 Mar, 2009 1:10 am)

#77 25 Mar, 2009 1:10 am

o.e guess not. i only read the first page o_o whatever Sub said on the FIRST page "big_smile

"And in spite of everything, I still believe people are really good at heart."  - Anne Frank

#78 25 Mar, 2009 1:14 am

lol he said stuff i dont think are allowed on this site...O.O

#79 25 Mar, 2009 1:26 am

*points at first comment*

HAHA top THAT sub! >:0

"...........What?!"
"Did I mention I was a samurai?"
"I thought you were a vampire.."
・:*:・ ・:*:・ Immer, für immer.・:*:・・:*:・

#80 25 Mar, 2009 1:27 am

Now now, children, I'm only saying what most of us are thinking. tongue

I have long hair. People think I'm high, cause people associate long hair with drug use. I wish long hair was associated with something other than drugs. Something like...Cake! Then people would see a long-haired guy and say: "That guy eats cake!"

Board footer

236 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.