Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#101 25 Mar, 2009 2:20 am

Re: internet boyfriend/girlfriend?

yeah me agree with BloodPixie.hmm

♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
                                        You know who's beautiful? Read the first word.

#102 25 Mar, 2009 2:21 am

I know someone who met her husband online in chat room or something.  They've been married for about 12 years and have 4 kids. 

I used to be skeptical of "online dating."  I didn't think it could possibly work because I thought you need to actually see someone to fall in love.  But what Sub said is true.  You need to meet face-to-face to confirm feelings of love, but it IS possible to get very close to someone over the internet.  I also agree with Sub that you shouldn't be calling yourself "boyfriend and girlfriend" until you've met, but that doesn't mean you can't have a solid friendship.

I'm agreeing with Sub for once.  What is this world coming to?  lol

So anyways, I don't recommend online dating or meeting every internet person you think you have feelings for.  It's something very serious, and it could be dangerous.  My point in writing is that...it can happen. smile

"Let us see life as it really is...
It is a moment between two eternities..."
  ~ St. Thérèse

#103 25 Mar, 2009 2:24 am

yeah totally agree!smile

#104 25 Mar, 2009 6:12 am

oohhh i dont feel good......to much candy.....blah......uhhh.......*runs to nearest garbage can*....blah.....

#105 25 Mar, 2009 6:24 am

I have an internet gf

O_O

#106 25 Mar, 2009 6:41 am

really? have you ever met her in real life?

#107 25 Mar, 2009 9:58 am

nope.

O_O

#108 25 Mar, 2009 10:46 am

Do you plan to?

I have long hair. People think I'm high, cause people associate long hair with drug use. I wish long hair was associated with something other than drugs. Something like...Cake! Then people would see a long-haired guy and say: "That guy eats cake!"

#109 25 Mar, 2009 12:25 pm

yep

O_O

#110 25 Mar, 2009 1:05 pm

Well there you go. tongue

...you know what she looks like, right?

I have long hair. People think I'm high, cause people associate long hair with drug use. I wish long hair was associated with something other than drugs. Something like...Cake! Then people would see a long-haired guy and say: "That guy eats cake!"

#111 25 Mar, 2009 2:25 pm

O_O

#112 25 Mar, 2009 4:58 pm

owww, thats so sweet, big_smile

i may love u
i may destroy u
(:<
life is good, lets live it together

#113 25 Mar, 2009 5:42 pm

lol huuuummmmm..........im lonely ................hmm

#114 25 Mar, 2009 6:19 pm

storm painter wrote:

ohh, thats bad,
but i dont really reccomend u this kind of relationship (a internet bf) ´cause its really really complicated to keep up, personally, with my bf were going to accomplish two months on 4 april, but its hard to have a love in internet, u gotta be psychologically prepared and be very careful from the pervs and the hakers tongue
oh well, i luv my bf anyways, but it still being hard to have a good communication TT-TT

i may love u
i may destroy u
(:<
life is good, lets live it together

#115 25 Mar, 2009 10:36 pm

yeah im not lookin for love on the internet, im lookin for love at me school. there are some HOT guys, so im tryin to get to know them. *sighs*

#116 26 Mar, 2009 3:46 am

lawlz... I hope we can last till we marry. XD

still 6 months.

lol cheeesy

Last edited by purdoy25 (26 Mar, 2009 7:39 am)

O_O

#117 26 Mar, 2009 9:37 am

i think it is ok to date online when your older,,
i know you'll say age has nothing to do with it . blah blah blah . . .
but i think it does, casue you'd b more mature and would b more prepared
if you were going to meet someone online,, that you are "dating" when your older you'd know what your gwetting into... (i dunno how to word what imn thinking but yeah)

basically im trying to say that some 13 year old should'nt be dating online,
well ,, serious datin online...

this probably made no sense...hmm

Hakuna matata.

#118 26 Mar, 2009 10:13 am

I agree, Sweet. It's not something you can honestly do when you're young. There's a lot of issues you'd have to work out, issues that a young teen would have a lot of trouble coping with.

Oh, and I saw this before, but I didn't comment on it: It's not right to have an online partner AND a face-to-face partner. Pick ONE. I mean, you wouldn't date two kids from your school at the same time, right? It's no different if the other person lives far away. So unless the online person is aware of your present gf/bf, and is okay with it, choose who you're gonna be with. You could really hurt someone by leading two people on...

Last edited by Sub-Urban Artist (26 Mar, 2009 10:14 am)

#119 26 Mar, 2009 12:23 pm

Kukitto ^:^ wrote:

storm painter wrote:

ohh, thats bad,
but i dont really reccomend u this kind of relationship (a internet bf) ´cause its really really complicated to keep up, personally, with my bf were going to accomplish two months on 4 april, but its hard to have a love in internet, u gotta be psychologically prepared and be very careful from the pervs and the hakers tongue
oh well, i luv my bf anyways, but it still being hard to have a good communication TT-TT

I don't wanna sound rude, but how can you love some one after two months, and you have never met him b4.. I just don't see how u could love him,, without TRUELLY knowing him

Hakuna matata.

#120 26 Mar, 2009 12:33 pm

Believe it or not, in some cases, online relationships are MORE honest than face-to-face ones. If both parties are being truthful with each other (and not making up stuff to look cool), it's much easier to express feelings through messages, rather than in person. I mean, if my RMD friends met me in New jersey first, they'd never have talked to me. It's not that I'm a different person out there than on here, it's that social stigmas dictate how we act much more in real life. Those stigmas are absent online.

And two months...eh, yeah, that's kinda short. Well, it depends: did you know them longer than two months? How long did it take for you to think you love this person? If you've been together two months, but have known each other for a year or something, then that's ttly possible.

Board footer

169 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.