Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 09 May, 2009 6:16 pm

moderators

How do u become a mod< duz mick hire you? HIRE MEEE!

Offline

#2 10 Jun, 2009 5:18 am

Re: moderators

I would assume he has many criteria he looks for in a moderator, otherwise I would be saying the same thing right now. big_smile  Not to mention he is probably not looking for moderators right now.

Also user moderation was being thrown about a lot by Mick, so its assumed, something will be done to that affect anyway.

Last edited by Earth (10 Jun, 2009 5:23 am)

Offline

#3 10 Jun, 2009 5:24 am

Re: moderators

I highly doubt he is gonna hire some called sexycheese


Hakuna matata.

Offline

#4 10 Jun, 2009 6:28 am

Re: moderators

sweetlove15 wrote:

I highly doubt he is gonna hire some called sexycheese

Well I highly doubt he is "hiring" mods anyway, as hiring implies they get paid to do it.

Offline

#5 12 Jul, 2009 10:14 pm

Re: moderators

Earth wrote:

sweetlove15 wrote:

I highly doubt he is gonna hire some called sexycheese

Well I highly doubt he is "hiring" mods anyway, as hiring implies they get paid to do it.

Eh.. yeah. her username has a bad influence. smile

But if I was a moderator, I would prob just help mick and go on  forums to answer their questions. big_smile


If you draw me I'll give you 15 rates and 10 comments (:
Go here for the thread: http://www.ratemydrawings.com/community … p?id=23578
Thaaaaaaaaaaanks. big_smile

Offline

#6 16 Jul, 2009 5:14 am

Re: moderators

yikes i killed the thread D:


If you draw me I'll give you 15 rates and 10 comments (:
Go here for the thread: http://www.ratemydrawings.com/community … p?id=23578
Thaaaaaaaaaaanks. big_smile

Offline

#7 16 Jul, 2009 5:48 am

Re: moderators

We'll be working on the whole drawchat moderation issue pretty soon. It's one of the next bigger tasks to tackle.  It's not fully decided yet exactly what this entails but there is a chance advanced or seasoned drawchat users may have some moderation capabilities.

Until then please try be patient and fight the fight against unwanted scribblers wink


The best way to support our community is to just keep drawing - even if it's for fun and not serious. Another way is by taking time to occasionally rate and comments drawings by new or learning artists.

Offline

#8 29 Jul, 2009 4:16 am

Re: moderators

mick wrote:

We'll be working on the whole drawchat moderation issue pretty soon. It's one of the next bigger tasks to tackle.  It's not fully decided yet exactly what this entails but there is a chance advanced or seasoned drawchat users may have some moderation capabilities.

Until then please try be patient and fight the fight against unwanted scribblers wink

Cool idea smile

Sigh, im on RMD every day but I joined in may. I bet you wouldnt let me D: But who knows, maybe you'll get extra nice ^^


If you draw me I'll give you 15 rates and 10 comments (:
Go here for the thread: http://www.ratemydrawings.com/community … p?id=23578
Thaaaaaaaaaaanks. big_smile

Offline

#9 17 Aug, 2009 11:23 pm

Re: moderators

i wish i could be one but i haven't been here so long like mick


Dash - FlutterShy, you have to YELL.
Flutter - I'll try.
Dash - NOW YELL.
Flutter - *huge breath*  yay.

Offline

#10 02 Dec, 2009 10:09 pm

Re: moderators

maybe he wont let you cuz you asked him? neutral


Dash - FlutterShy, you have to YELL.
Flutter - I'll try.
Dash - NOW YELL.
Flutter - *huge breath*  yay.

Offline

Board footer

147 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.