Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#201 11 Apr, 2011 11:24 am

Re: New Anime

Tsukuyomi: Moon Phase?
XD Im In the Middle of Watching it. XD

O.e HAS ANYONE SUGGESTED KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN YET!?!?
Watch that XD

>.<  THIS IS MY SIGNATURE ~~~~~~~ XD

#202 19 Apr, 2011 1:21 am

Just finished Bokura ga Ita. I can't remember if someone suggested it, but it was really good. The ending was really sad though, it made me tear up alot. That last episode was the only time I was really about to cry in the whole serise. I somehow managed to stop myself from actually crying XP But the ending was also kinda bad cuz it left at such an open ending, if you know what I mean. I gots to read the manga now to find out what happens ewe

#203 01 May, 2011 3:05 am

So aparently I finished To aru majutsu no Index ii? like, a week or so ago?
That didn't seem like a last episode at all. I was expecting another one XP I really hope they come out with a third season. Or at least, hurry up and update that manga that's way behind.

I've also started watching another serise which is like 6 episodes I think. I'm on episode 5. But I for get what it's called. It's a longish Japanese title like Index and I've only watched it up to 5 all in one day so I can't remember. I think it had something to do with (english translation) "Looking up at the half moon sky" or something like that.... Or maybe that was what the first episode was called.... -w- I dunno...

#204 01 May, 2011 6:10 am

HinataTwilight wrote:

That didn't seem like a last episode at all. I was expecting another one XP I really hope they come out with a third season. Or at least, hurry up and update that manga that's way behind.

I've also started watching another serise which is like 6 episodes I think. I'm on episode 5. But I for get what it's called. It's a longish Japanese title like Index and I've only watched it up to 5 all in one day so I can't remember. I think it had something to do with (english translation) "Looking up at the half moon sky" or something like that.... Or maybe that was what the first episode was called.... -w- I dunno...

Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora? I've always wanted to see the live-action drama version @_@

✯ ✮ ☆ ★✯ ✮ ☆ ★✯ ✮ ☆ ★
✯ ✮ ☆ ★✯ ✮ ☆ ★✯ ✮ ☆ ★

#205 03 May, 2011 12:26 am

vampire_reality wrote:

HinataTwilight wrote:

Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora? I've always wanted to see the live-action drama version @_@

Yes! That one! XD =0 There's a live-action one?  I wants to see it too~ XP

#206 03 May, 2011 12:51 am

Just finished Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora. I'll add it to the list in a minute.

#207 08 May, 2011 10:55 pm

I just added something new to the big list. Now it's not just anime, but dramas as well. I just finished Koishite Akuma. I loved it TTwTT The first drama I actually really got into. I watched two others yesterday, but only the first episodes. They had great stories and they were really interesting, but I wasn't interested enough to continue watching them.

Feel free to suggest Dramas as well now TTwTT
uuah~ so good but so sad~

#208 09 May, 2011 2:32 am

Oooh dramas ftw~

Cinderella's Sister is a great korean drama with supah hot Taecyeon ;DD

✯ ✮ ☆ ★✯ ✮ ☆ ★✯ ✮ ☆ ★
✯ ✮ ☆ ★✯ ✮ ☆ ★✯ ✮ ☆ ★

#209 17 May, 2011 12:59 am

I think I should just put this out there, but I'm currently watching/obsessing/practically "fangirling'" over this new anime, "Ao no Exorcist". I've already watched episodes 1-4 three times and episode 5 I dunno how many times. At first I was kinda "fangirling" over the fact that I found out it actually turned into an anime. I had previously read this little "one shot" story from Ao no Exorcist quite a while ago (and I am admiting, at the time I had thought it had something to do with D.Gray-Man), so when I found out it got an anime, I got really excited. I also previously said something like "D.Gray-Man is such an awesome anime! Nothing can beat it!" -w- hehe I think there is a new number one anime I've got. My obsession for Blue Exorcist WAY surpasses my old obsession for D.Gray-Man. Hmmm... I've actually been thinking... I think I really love Exorcist anime. =o D.Gray-Man is full of Exorcists and they've got the Black Order and Blue Exorcist is all Exorcists-in-training and they've got the True Cross Order (also see how I still want these two anime to somehow be related -w-).
Also, as I waited for episode 5 to come out, On saturday, I spent my whole day reading the Ao no Exorcist manga online and finished up to what was last updated. And apparently the next few chapters won't be comming out till sometime in June -m- But I at least got the anime to keep me nuts =3 But then I still have to wait once a week for the episodes to come out -m-
Haha and I find it kinda ironicish how the episodes come out on SUNDAYS and Sundays are considered "Holy Days" and they've got the whole son of satan thing going on in Blue Exorcist ewe Oh, and my reasons for "Fangirling" and Obsessing are slowly(ish) shifting over from "OMG IT'S ACTUALLY FREAKIN TURNED INTO AN ANIME!!!" to "Nyuuu~ Rin's so cute >w<"

Nyuuu~ I'm gonna go fangirl in my lil corner now ewe <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#210 17 May, 2011 6:09 am

Fairy Tail?

#211 17 May, 2011 6:35 am

R-T

Dunno if someone's mentioned this one already, but now that they actually have some money Studio Khara is recreating the original 24 ep Evangelion series in 4 movies. They started releasing them in 2007 and so far two have come, the third is possibly coming out this year too.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rebuild_of_Evangelion

#212 17 May, 2011 12:47 pm

Fairytail D:? Sket dance? big_smile Bakuman ? yikes

Kamikorosu.........Kufufufufu~

#213 17 May, 2011 7:13 pm

I started watching one the other day called Full Moon wo Sagashite its good up to now but it is a kind of girly, romancy anime, i dont know if you would enjoy it or not?
but its worth checking it out tongue

#214 17 May, 2011 10:40 pm

awwwww i was gonna suggest kaichou wa maid sama but i see you've already seen it... .hmmm... got nothing. *wonders why i posted this in the first place...* lol

Be different. Don't stick to the norm because everyone else is. In other words, do what you want, not what you "have to".
So take risks, be bold, and dare to be different.

#215 26 May, 2011 10:22 pm

Finished Pandora Hearts... Yesterday? Then I started on the manga and finished up to where it was last updated today.

Pandora Hearts was pretty cool =3
The manga... One of my favorite characters just died... And he didn't have "much screne time" if that's what you would call it. Like, it was just such a sudden death and D'=   TT~TT *sniffle* GAH! And it didn't make anything better since I have two OSTs of Pandora Hearts  playing on loop on youtube; one of them being that music box, "Lacie", making it sound like a really sad tune.

And this anime/manga was supposed to cheer me up on this horrible week of mine DX   XD

Hmm.... What shall I watch next as I wait for episode 7 of Ao no Exorcist?

#216 26 May, 2011 10:40 pm

you should watch Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro... lol it's a hilarious anime, though kinda dark at points :}

✯ ✮ ☆ ★✯ ✮ ☆ ★✯ ✮ ☆ ★
✯ ✮ ☆ ★✯ ✮ ☆ ★✯ ✮ ☆ ★

#217 26 May, 2011 11:36 pm

bakemonogatari, i haven't seen an episode, but it suppiles awesome material for Dashie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OzdjQ_pL … mp;list=UL http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NoU38Stt … re=related

and the wikipage http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bakemonogatari

Sailor Moon is coming back in 2013 with some of the original voice actors!!!!!!!!! big_smile

#218 27 May, 2011 1:32 am

~fairy tail
~angel beats
~starry night
~the world only god knows
~high school of the dead
~ano hi mita hana no namae wo bokutachi wa mada shiranai
~beelzbub
~detective conan
~dog days
smile

#219 29 May, 2011 10:24 pm

Astarotte no Omocha
A Channel
Hidan no Aria
Motto-To-LOVE-ru
>~<

I'll come back! Promise!

#220 30 May, 2011 12:03 am

Junjou Romantica (If you like yaoi) Lovely complex, mayoi neko overrun, save me lollipop, clannad, clannad after story, strawberry mash mellow, Lucky star, B-gata-h-kei (Kinda gross sexually) Pandora hearts, And my current, ongoing, favorite, SEKAI ICHI HATSUKOI!!1 Yes, It's a yaoi. Oh and cant forget sukysho.

|
|・`)
|ω・`)
|・ω・`)      you're a baka

Board footer

144 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.