Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#41 07 Jun, 2009 6:49 pm

Re: New Anime

Lucky Star, Ouran Highschool Host Club, etc....

#42 07 Jun, 2009 6:57 pm

i suggest Special A (hilarious), Soul Eater (awesome), and Toradora (funny and sweet)

* Never look down on anyone unless you're helping them up. *

#43 07 Jun, 2009 11:44 pm

Ratchet Girl wrote:

CYBORG 009!!!!! ITS AWESOMENESS!!!!!!! AND FIND IT IN ENGLISH!!!!!

Rgirl, you got good taste!  Isn't it cool or what?

...FALCON PUNCH!!!!!

(FALCON KICK!)

#44 08 Jun, 2009 12:07 am

i suggest; Card Captor Sakura. iz a sohjo manga & anime tv show. it'z a action/romanise! javascript:insert_text('smile',%20'');

¡suoıʇɐןnʇɐɹƃuoɔ ˙uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹɐ noʎ 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

93% of teenagers would hyperventalate if Edward Cullen jumped off a roof. Copy and paste if you're the 7% who would bring a lawnchair and popcorn.

#45 08 Jun, 2009 12:08 am

ooooooooooooh ya; u should see ONE PIECE too. IT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

¡suoıʇɐןnʇɐɹƃuoɔ ˙uʍop ǝpısdn ǝɹɐ noʎ 'sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı

93% of teenagers would hyperventalate if Edward Cullen jumped off a roof. Copy and paste if you're the 7% who would bring a lawnchair and popcorn.

#46 08 Jun, 2009 9:01 pm

wolf's rain
07-ghost
pandora hearts
tales of the abyss
bleach
lucky star

and more to come

#47 08 Jun, 2009 9:48 pm

uhhh
D.Gray-Man
Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
Baccano!(search bakasawagi for eng subs)
Blood+
Wolf's Rain
Ghost in the Shell(idk if this is the kind of anime u like but its good)
Death Note(if u dont even know why u dont want to watch it u might as well since a lot other people like it yah? but if u dont want to then ohkay im not the boss of what u want to and dont want to watch)
Code Geass
Skip Beat

and yeah..

ヽ(´ー`)人(´∇`)人(`Д´)ノ  (๑•́ ₃ •̀๑)

#48 09 Jun, 2009 1:56 am

i love kodocha? anime right, umm thats all for now.

#49 11 Jun, 2009 12:31 am

loveless
the gundam series
ghost hunt
last exile
one pice
darker then black

and more

#50 11 Jun, 2009 1:29 am

Elemental Gelade, Kamichama karen.... Ehhh.. All the others I watch you Have already seen xD

"I find it kinda funny, I find it kinda sad. The dreams in which Im dying, are the best I've had.."
- Mad world

#51 16 Jun, 2009 10:26 pm

Please don't suggest Gakuen Alice anymore. I've started and finished it. I Love it ^-^. I hope they come out with season 2 soon...

#52 16 Jun, 2009 10:57 pm

Special A or S.A is a good anime! smile I liked it a lot! smile ummmmm......that's all I can think of right now...

#53 16 Jun, 2009 10:59 pm

Um....
-Lucky Star
-Bleach
-Azumanga Daioh

guess thts all i got... anyways can u plz look at my drawings? thx!

..::Watch me Spill the Secrets you loaned to one before then.::..
-ME. I made that up, im so proud!!

#54 17 Jun, 2009 12:44 am

maiminion wrote:

Death Note(if u dont even know why u dont want to watch it u might as well since a lot other people like it yah? but if u dont want to then ohkay im not the boss of what u want to and dont want to watch)

Well the fact that everyone likes it is sortof the reason why I don't want to watch it. Plus it doesn't really seem to interest me. I sorta have an odd taste in Anime.

#55 17 Jun, 2009 1:24 am

hmmm wow interesting:P

Live Laugh Love

#56 17 Jun, 2009 1:34 am

AXIS POWERS HETALIA!!!!!!
its only 5 minutes long but its HILARIOUS!!!
Someone might have suggested this but watch KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN!!! its awesome! Trust me! im still watching these!tonguetonguebig_smilebig_smile

"You know, if you look in the mirror, everything's practically backwards,right? So if you happen to wear ugliness and look in the mirror, you'll see how pretty you are~!"
-Someone I once knew ;w;

#57 17 Jun, 2009 1:36 am

oh but axis powers might have a bit yaoi in it but learn to bear with it its an awesome anime!

"You know, if you look in the mirror, everything's practically backwards,right? So if you happen to wear ugliness and look in the mirror, you'll see how pretty you are~!"
-Someone I once knew ;w;

#58 17 Jun, 2009 1:37 am

OH And SUGAR SUGAR RUNE Its sweet and cute!

-Someone I once knew ;w;

#59 17 Jun, 2009 3:43 am

Shakugan no Shana is the best ever!!! big_smile

♪♫Oh, I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair. In 77 and 69 revolution was in the air. I was born too late. To a world that doesn't care. Oh, I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair.♫♪

#60 17 Jun, 2009 4:17 pm

Well...u could try Wolf's Rain....that u can find on Youtube..well the English version!!XD It is sorta bloody but all together it is a wonderful show!!

"Where r u, Oz?" "Oz, is right here u big clown!"~Break and Alice(Pandora Hearts)
"I laugh in the face of danger!Then I run and hide till it goes away"~Xander(Buffy)
"Cheese and L are people's best friend!"

Board footer

213 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.