the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya,
lucky star,
azumanga daioh,
bleach,
pani poni dash,
kamichama karin,
elfen lied (beware of nudity and LOTS of blood, just a warning x.x;wink
higurashi no yori

a few movies would be spirited away, kiki's delivery service and 5 centimeters per second, in case you wanted to watch those big_smile

#63 19 Jun, 2009 10:15 pm

Re: New Anime

kawaiinekinu wrote:

a few movies would be spirited away, kiki's delivery service and 5 centimeters per second, in case you wanted to watch those big_smile

I've already seen Spirited away and Kiki's Delivery Service. Thank you though

#64 19 Jun, 2009 10:38 pm

oh and i found this recently but i would also suggest K-ON!

hello

#65 20 Jun, 2009 7:50 am

About movies,you said you have seen spired away and Kiki's delivery service.I've watched them too.You can find another movies from Hayao Miyazaki(the creator of spired away Kiki's delivery service)such as tales of the Earthsea,Howl's moving castle,my neighbor Totoro,my neighbors Yamadas etc.

Another AwEsOmE movie is ''the girl who leap through time''.It includes romance,magic and school life.I was about to cry so take some handkerchiefs with you.smile

Keep calm and dattebayo!

#66 23 Jun, 2009 2:16 am

case closed top fave

#70 07 Jul, 2009 5:29 pm

Rockn_rameniac wrote:

Ratchet Girl wrote:

CYBORG 009!!!!! ITS AWESOMENESS!!!!!!! AND FIND IT IN ENGLISH!!!!!

Rgirl, you got good taste!  Isn't it cool or what?

Yes it is!

"The half-baked prophet always wins!"- Me

"Hark! The call of the heavens, the Earth, the sea... They summon me forth to defeat evil!"- Waka

#72 07 Jul, 2009 8:57 pm

I know you've been watching Mermaid Melody so I suggest (I was gonna suggest that xDDD).... hmm umm..... *hits head*.... I forgot... I'm such an idiot... xD I'll come back when I remember... DX

#73 08 Jul, 2009 12:49 am

Yuukii.x3 wrote:

Bleach!!! big_smile

Bleach is the greatest anime I've watched so far, but thats not saying much since I dont watch much anime other then it right now. But I still suggest it! And if you havent already, watch Full Metal Alchemist. Trust me, its waay more different from teh manga.

And...and then he said the PASTA was a lie! ;__;

#74 08 Jul, 2009 12:57 am

Okay. A couple of people already said Lucky Star. This was a great anime, but there wasn't really a plot. You might like it. It was funny, stupid, addicting too. I liked it. I'd suggest you watch the first couple episodes, not just the first one because that one was boring! I watched the English dubbed series version so I didn't have to read the subbed stuff(pain in the neck). Although if you can understand Japanese it makes it real easy. BTW I only watched the first 5 or 6. Lols  big_smile

'And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever', Breaking Dawn

#76 15 Jul, 2009 11:28 pm

Please don't suggest Princess Tutu anymore. I watched it and finished it a few minutes ago. Great Anime ^-^

#77 16 Jul, 2009 12:23 am

I see... A lot of people already said a titles I wanted to said but there was only one time "Kuroshitsuji" and wasn't "Chrno Crusade" (or "Chrono Crusade" but I don't like this version of the title because it's 'CHRNO' not 'CHRONO'... = =" )... CC is an awesome anime but don't know why this isn't very known...
I reading... no.. back!.. I reads (ends 3 days ago) "Chrno Crusade" manga (for me the best manga i've ever read! ok... I know there wasn't a lot of them... = =" ) and this was a lot better than anime. Anime is wonderful too but manga more... So if you want to you can read this manga too... Really awesome...

I have a hope you would like this and I helped a bit... ^^

Last edited by MaksKsenia (19 Jul, 2009 12:19 pm)

-    I'm so sorry for my english.
--   It isn't good.
---  And I'm still learning that leanguage. (I'm NOT good at these lessons.)
So (if you're a good person) forgive me mistakes I could do. Please..

#78 16 Jul, 2009 2:25 am

W.I.T.C.H. is okay. I've watched all the episodes and of got eight of the books from the series.
Uh, read Fushigi Yuugi, I don't know if there is a movie or such.
Pokemon.
Naruto.
Dragon ball.
Yu-Gi-Oh (If you like pokemon.)

As the days become history - we are making stories. The people who surround us watch while they make theirs too.

#79 16 Jul, 2009 2:36 am

Fushigi Yuugi pics.

http://irreprehensible.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/fushigi_yuugi_pictures_3.jpg

http://www.geocities.com/jcbug51/JPGimages/circlefy.JPG

http://www.desktopexchange.com/gallery/albums/Anime-Wallpapers/Fushigi_Yuugi_pictures_2.jpg

http://www.xjaymanx.com/xjaymanx_2007/Images-photoshop/xjaymanx_fushigi_yuugi_01a_sm.jpg

Hehe.

As the days become history - we are making stories. The people who surround us watch while they make theirs too.

#80 16 Jul, 2009 2:40 am

Im still reading .Hack legend of the twilight bracelet and then i am going to watch it:D

-\\.Mangakas=Manga Artist.//-

Board footer

138 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.