Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#41 17 Jun, 2009 8:23 pm

Re: why goths are cool

Shorthand. Ever read Dracula? In the guys journal, he describes talking in shorthand, and that's kinda what it's like.

It can also be called abbreviations.

OWUL.

#42 17 Jun, 2009 8:27 pm

amy, dont you think cutting your wrist and claiming that your slowly killing yourself because no one in the whole world understands you/loves you and that the world is a very cold and dark place, isnt just a bit dramatic? Also if you dont do any of these things your more goth then emo. By the Way , nice to meeet you amy.

I.Hate.Signatures.

#43 17 Jun, 2009 8:28 pm

Shorthand is actually a writing style designed for court stenographers. It makes it easier for them to type what everone is saying quickly and effectively. Brb and all that are common, but most shorthand wouldn't be recognizable to someone who doesn't know it.

Also, anyone else annoyed by the people who perpetuate the stereotypes?

Last edited by Sub-Urban Artist (17 Jun, 2009 8:29 pm)

I have long hair. People think I'm high, cause people associate long hair with drug use. I wish long hair was associated with something other than drugs. Something like...Cake! Then people would see a long-haired guy and say: "That guy eats cake!"

#44 17 Jun, 2009 8:29 pm

... *Stops self from explaining something...*

OWUL.

#45 17 Jun, 2009 8:29 pm

oh, splidge have you been on my profile yet? i dont have any drawings but i have written in my diary.

I.Hate.Signatures.

#46 17 Jun, 2009 8:31 pm

Welcome Sub!

OWUL.

#47 17 Jun, 2009 8:31 pm

hi im back!smile

♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
                                        You know who's beautiful? Read the first word.

#48 17 Jun, 2009 8:35 pm

Howdy do, Splidgy. Keeping the new guy in check? XP

I have long hair. People think I'm high, cause people associate long hair with drug use. I wish long hair was associated with something other than drugs. Something like...Cake! Then people would see a long-haired guy and say: "That guy eats cake!"

#49 17 Jun, 2009 8:35 pm

thank god, i thought i was going to be stuck with splidge this whole time! hehe. where you been?

I.Hate.Signatures.

#50 17 Jun, 2009 8:36 pm

HAHAHAHA. You're sarcasm is duely noted, but not appreciated.

OWUL.

#51 17 Jun, 2009 8:38 pm

wait...keeping the new guy in CHECK! O.K whos the sub guy and why do i feel like you two are going to gang up on me.

I.Hate.Signatures.

#52 17 Jun, 2009 8:38 pm

haha. i had to do the dishes, then i ate lunch, then i was playing WolfQuest. but i died on the game, got mad, and decided to come back here and talk!smile

#53 17 Jun, 2009 8:39 pm

Let's all take a moment to step back , relax , and then it's nap time yikes

-... . - / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. .----. - / .-. . .- -.. / - .... .. ... .-.-.-

#54 17 Jun, 2009 8:39 pm

welcome to ratemydrawings darkrave

#55 17 Jun, 2009 8:39 pm

but sarru! i just had a nap!mad

#56 17 Jun, 2009 8:40 pm

Me and Sub are teh awesomez. We won't gang up on you, we'll just be uber intelligent towards you.

OWUL.

#57 17 Jun, 2009 8:40 pm

I've always thought goths were cool ^-^!
I'm weird, aren't I? =P
But I've never met a real goth before. The only time I txt talk is when I'm online and it doesn't really happen that often. Can we be friends = )?

#58 17 Jun, 2009 8:40 pm

great to see im second best to wolf quest. thanks for coming on my page, i added you as a freind.

I.Hate.Signatures.

#59 17 Jun, 2009 8:40 pm

Dark, I OWN the forums. You wanna get ahead here, you gotta go through me. Splidge is one of the Gang, and the way you were talking about her is not appreciated...

I expect better from you in the future.

#60 17 Jun, 2009 8:41 pm

storm painter wrote:

but sarru! i just had a nap!mad

Now now , don't make me send you to the timeout corner hmm

-... . - / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. .----. - / .-. . .- -.. / - .... .. ... .-.-.-

Board footer

139 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.