Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 29 Jun, 2009 12:39 am

Well this is odd..

I know it kind of sounds a bit selfish,
But every drawchat I contribute to never really gets approved. :<

I don't know if it's an error or some type of punishment I've been given,
But I've tried to submit drawchats and they've never gone through.
It's nothing vulgar or provocative either. yikes

Much help would be appreciated. :]]

-AznInvasion

If you're choking on an ice cube, simply pour a cup of boiling water down your throat. Presto!! The blockage will instantly remove itself.

#2 29 Jun, 2009 1:04 am

Re: Well this is odd..

More like we have selective moderators.  I have noticed where a lot of the stuff that is submitted is either very good or very bad, or it looks only good at a distance.  Click on it, and it doesn't look very good.

#3 29 Jun, 2009 8:09 pm

Well I dunno. D:
I'm talking about every, single, one;
And I've seen a lot of child's play get submitted..

But, oh well.

If you're choking on an ice cube, simply pour a cup of boiling water down your throat. Presto!! The blockage will instantly remove itself.

#4 30 Jun, 2009 1:42 am

yeah i gotta agree with azn, cause we did a few pictures together, and most of the gallery that is accepted now, doesnt even come close to the time or effort we put into it =u=.

#5 30 Jun, 2009 4:16 pm

Which is why I called the moderators accepting whats in their now selective.  They don't seem to look very hard through the building amount of drawchats sitting their waiting to be accepted.

#6 11 Jul, 2009 6:41 pm

I made recent ones and tried submitting them,
Still never went through. hmm

#7 12 Jul, 2009 4:44 pm

Um I know this is an dumb question, but are these drawchats you're submitting all your work, or did other people draw with you?

I did notice that for a few days no drawchats were submitted even though   quite a few were made.

#8 15 Jul, 2009 11:04 pm

No, I've done a couple with my friends that do a lot of work,
But any I contribute to never really go through.. D:

#9 16 Jul, 2009 3:00 am

If we are posting in this topic, it is to be assumed that we all know that we must have more than one person to have a chance on our drawchat submissions being accepted.  I still think they just browse through them by the thumbnail and if it looks good, they will accept it. If I remember correctly, using a scale similiar to the rating scale we use on the drawings, if the drawing were to get say a 7 on our scale, it would be accepted.  But I could tell you a lot of the ones that are in there do not deserve a 7.

Last edited by Earth (16 Jul, 2009 3:06 am)

#10 17 Jul, 2009 3:13 am

My thoughts exactly.
But all's good now, I got a crappy scribbled over version of a drawchat...
But now I know it went through. :]

Plus I see lots of people being the only contributors to the drawchats and still getting submitted. They are good, but doesn't that break the concept of a drawchat?

#11 23 Jul, 2009 7:35 pm

gah that totally happened to me too.. I know that others and I have drawn off of a ref and tried hard on drawings but they don't go through -.- which is pretty lame tongue

~ j e n n i f e r . k w a k

#12 18 Aug, 2009 2:49 am

Probably because your skills are just too ***** to fit in the Drawchat Galleries. tongue

Board footer

145 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.