Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 09 Nov, 2009 5:06 am

Dreamscapes competition now live

Our next drawing competition is now live - themed "Dreamscapes".

For those of you not familiar with this term, is simply means a landscape drawing only limited by what you can dream. Those of you that love creating landscape drawings, this is a chance to extend on that skill and use your imagination to create a landscape that blows peoples minds away.

For me personally, when I think of a dreamscape, I think of the 5 favorite places I've ever been and try and combine the best pieces of those landscapes into one. For you it might be some fictional landscape from another planet, or just some dreamy field of flowers that you have never seem but often dream of or imagine.

As a lover of landscapes, I am really excited to see what you all come up with - take me to a world I've never seen before.

Happy Drawing everyone!

Oh, and for those of you who are already thinking that the end of the year is just around the corner, we will be once again hosting a Christmas drawing competition.

The best way to support our community is to just keep drawing - even if it's for fun and not serious. Another way is by taking time to occasionally rate and comments drawings by new or learning artists.

Board footer

204 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.