Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search
! This Topic has been closed.

#1 02 Dec, 2009 8:39 am

How to ask for feedback on your drawings

This forum ("General drawing talk") is the correct place to post a topic asking for feedback on your drawings.

Please keep in mind however, begging for rates is against our behavior policy if it gives you an unfair advantage over other users. You may read about this here: http://www.ratemydrawings.com/pages/behavior.php

How to ask

- Post a link (or use the "RMD Drawing" button on the posting form to embed a thumbnail)
- Do NOT say "PLEASE RATE MY DRAWING"
- DO SAY: "Please view my drawing and post comments or reply to this topic with suggestions and feedback on how I can improve."

As an artist on our community, it is only natural that you want people to notice your drawings and provide you with feedback, but doing it  in a way that gives you an unfair advantage of getting more rates than others is discouraged. Simply follow the suggestions above and you will find this a great way to get quality feedback from fellow artists.

The best way to support our community is to just keep drawing - even if it's for fun and not serious. Another way is by taking time to occasionally rate and comments drawings by new or learning artists.

Board footer

126 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.