Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 21 Jun, 2008 2:42 am

The "Expert Room" doesnt seem very fair...

i was on drawchat and i noticed they dont have a top 500 room anymore, but instead they have an "expert room" now. i tried to get in, but it said i needed more rates on my drawings and i needed to be a member for a longer time to get in. i have been on ratemydrawings for a very long time now, have many drawings, and a good user rank. i dont feel its very nice to keep people out from drawchat rooms if their account isnt "good" enough, and dont really like the way that was made. also, we can't help the better artists make cool drawings if we cant get in to help. it seemed better as the top 500 room TT.TT  and i feel kind of excluded in this respect.

I found the Triforce... and stapled it to my head.
-----------
Come to the Dark Side... We have Cookies.

#2 21 Jun, 2008 7:31 am

Re: The "Expert Room" doesnt seem very fair...

The Expert room is still a top 500 room. It has not changed. You are currently ranked 535 (when I looked up this room).

The best way to support our community is to just keep drawing - even if it's for fun and not serious. Another way is by taking time to occasionally rate and comments drawings by new or learning artists.

#3 23 Jun, 2008 10:28 pm

i am ranked 187. i can't get in either..but dont matter just pointing out that he might have a point

#4 24 Jun, 2008 2:30 am

It it not entirely based on the Top 500 users, it also takes into account how many drawings and drawchats and how long you have been on the website.

The best way to support our community is to just keep drawing - even if it's for fun and not serious. Another way is by taking time to occasionally rate and comments drawings by new or learning artists.

#5 25 Jun, 2008 11:26 pm

neutral thank you mick. i was simply saying that it seemed kinda mean at first smile (now i know)

I found the Triforce... and stapled it to my head.
-----------
Come to the Dark Side... We have Cookies.

#6 05 Jul, 2008 9:37 am

Mick, I can get in even though I'm in top 500. D :

#7 07 Jul, 2008 5:09 am

Yes you are zwe - at the time of me writing this you're 180 smile

#8 07 Aug, 2008 3:09 pm

maybe all artist should be allow on PUBLIC drawchat rooms but those who do not posses sufficient requirements to enter a room like EXPERT should not be allow to draw but to chat.

Your don't need a tablet to create good art, you just need the will and confidence to create it.

#9 30 Dec, 2011 2:22 pm

I think everyone should be allowed into all the rooms, but if they don't "qualify" to get into one, they should just have chat privileges and not be enabled to draw. Seems more fair.

"so i would like you to get naked, and by naked, i mean emotionally"

Board footer

170 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.