Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#101 24 Jul, 2010 5:26 pm

Re: Amazing Underrated Drawings

mingu wrote:

nadin_99_1 wrote:

i really like her work! its so cute , and very clean.. but the thumbnails arent that great actually click on them , cuz they are amazing!
  imisha

nadin_99_1 wrote:

i love this guys work , he definitely needs more comments and rates!
  thomaster


Just wanted to add the artists' names again, Nadin.  I hope you don't mind.  smile

of course not Kat big_smile


"You know it's funny when it rains it pours. They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor." - Tupac

Offline

#102 24 Jul, 2010 6:00 pm

Re: Amazing Underrated Drawings

ajishkpai wrote:

and some uses other websites to pop up their rates

and i am 100% against that...because that shows inequalities.
.

I disagree; I also sometimes post my drawings on another sites, but that's mainly because I like to have everything in the same place, and one of those sites is in Dutch and I know a lot of people there, so I always like to hear what they have to say (and I think I'm not the only one who posts RMD drawings on other sites for that reason).
Moreover; at first, I didn't even know that non-user could rate :3

Offline

#103 24 Jul, 2010 8:32 pm

Re: Amazing Underrated Drawings

Virtuxa wrote:

ajishkpai wrote:

and some uses other websites to pop up their rates

and i am 100% against that...because that shows inequalities.
.

I disagree; I also sometimes post my drawings on another sites, but that's mainly because I like to have everything in the same place, and one of those sites is in Dutch and I know a lot of people there, so I always like to hear what they have to say (and I think I'm not the only one who posts RMD drawings on other sites for that reason).
Moreover; at first, I didn't even know that non-user could rate :3

ehh which dutch site? (uses deviantart to post rmd drawings) =w=
are you dutch big_smile cos if you are YAY i'm dutch =w=


/sweats

Offline

#104 24 Jul, 2010 9:15 pm

Re: Amazing Underrated Drawings

shiver




shiver





The texture on these looks so damn real.

Offline

#105 24 Jul, 2010 9:21 pm

Re: Amazing Underrated Drawings

Artist-KGH wrote:

shiver




shiver





The texture on these looks so damn real.

I agree with you there, k. And all her drawings are very neat

Here are another few

CHIKA

melissa

..SHADy..

sydhera

EmpressOf ThePen

Last edited by leanlester (24 Jul, 2010 9:34 pm)


Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Offline

#106 24 Jul, 2010 9:42 pm

Re: Amazing Underrated Drawings

pepeqa

YoungMathias

FRANKINBOMB

shishin482

Cyanide

These drawings need more ratings IMO


Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam

Offline

#107 25 Jul, 2010 12:19 am

Re: Amazing Underrated Drawings

Pangya


Cassi


sonia55


Hakuna matata.

Offline

#108 25 Jul, 2010 3:13 am

Re: Amazing Underrated Drawings

I'm just seeing this user's work for the first time today.  He's very talented and has a great style.  Here are a few:

  SeamusPaxman







Offline

#109 25 Jul, 2010 3:15 am

Re: Amazing Underrated Drawings

Artist-KGH wrote:

shiver


shiver





The texture on these looks so damn real.

She did an amazing job on that whole food series.  Of course, the food is all so cute I can't bear the thought of eating it now.  tongue

Offline

#110 25 Jul, 2010 11:41 am

Re: Amazing Underrated Drawings





big_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smile


I ♥ RMD!

Offline

#111 25 Jul, 2010 4:02 pm

Re: Amazing Underrated Drawings

Just wanted to add the artists' names.  Thanks for posting these! smile

activeworlds wrote:

  Khaarsha

  halloweyes89

  junco

  horse_lover




big_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smile

Offline

#112 25 Jul, 2010 5:40 pm

Re: Amazing Underrated Drawings

eatbbycks wrote:

Virtuxa wrote:

ajishkpai wrote:

and some uses other websites to pop up their rates

and i am 100% against that...because that shows inequalities.
.

I disagree; I also sometimes post my drawings on another sites, but that's mainly because I like to have everything in the same place, and one of those sites is in Dutch and I know a lot of people there, so I always like to hear what they have to say (and I think I'm not the only one who posts RMD drawings on other sites for that reason).
Moreover; at first, I didn't even know that non-user could rate :3

ehh which dutch site? (uses deviantart to post rmd drawings) =w=
are you dutch big_smile cos if you are YAY i'm dutch =w=

Onzin.com ^_^ It's really awsum

yep I'm Dutch ; i always find it quite rude to start speaking in a language barely anyone on the site understands :3

Offline

#113 25 Jul, 2010 9:33 pm

Re: Amazing Underrated Drawings

Killer Panda
Partamuumi
  Memmorymx
    Melina Z


(`v)
.`..
..) .)
(.(. (.`☆ L i f e s_A_S t o r y

Offline

#114 26 Jul, 2010 12:44 am

Re: Amazing Underrated Drawings

And this. happypanda808


(`v)
.`..
..) .)
(.(. (.`☆ L i f e s_A_S t o r y

Offline

#115 28 Jul, 2010 1:13 am

Re: Amazing Underrated Drawings

  yummypastry

I know it's sketchy but that's part of what I like so much about their work.


Do not let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for believers in speech, life, love, faith and purity
1 Timothy 4:12

Offline

#116 29 Jul, 2010 1:17 am

Re: Amazing Underrated Drawings

i just found a drawing by this artist thinking that they would have about 20 comments.. and they only had 3? i was shocked this artist needs more comments and rates for sure!! check out their profile smile



"You know it's funny when it rains it pours. They got money for wars, but can't feed the poor." - Tupac

Offline

#117 29 Jul, 2010 2:02 am

Re: Amazing Underrated Drawings

I love ur idea!! big_smile this will be so goood for more artists to be noticed!!!


If you want a rainbow you must put up with the rain

Offline

#118 29 Jul, 2010 3:03 am

Re: Amazing Underrated Drawings

OnceUponALullaby her stuff is so awesome c;


"Hearing nuns' confessions is like being stoned to death by popcorn." Fulton Sheen
When life gives you lemons and you are allergic, it is an omen
"Run Mr. Krabs! Run like you're not in a coma!" - Spongebob Squarepants

Offline

#119 29 Jul, 2010 3:22 am

Re: Amazing Underrated Drawings

XiaoXiao wrote:

I love ur idea!! big_smile this will be so goood for more artists to be noticed!!!

Thanks!  I hope so.  big_smile

Offline

#120 29 Jul, 2010 3:27 am

Re: Amazing Underrated Drawings

emmym95 wrote:

um i think its kinda selfish to put my own draw up.... but i worked really hard on it....

You did a wonderful job on it, and I'm happy to rate it, but pretty, pretty please ... I don't want people posting their own drawings or this thread is gonna lose sight of what it's here for.  You can always ask a friend to post your drawing, if he or she agrees it's underrated.  wink

Offline

Board footer

139 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.