Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 22 Sep, 2010 9:37 pm

Request Shop

Hi smile , so like the title says Now opening  (because I'm running low on imagination and in need of practice) the Request Shop where if you like you can request anything you want.... so that everyone knows i haven't done a portrait on RMD yet so if there are any request for one please be patient but other than that i try to draw all request.
Oh purely linearts are included...

Thank You for coming big_smile


Request shop is open... 8D

Last edited by silentnite (13 Nov, 2010 11:38 pm)


i'm an angel honest,
the horns are just to keep the halo straight
kukuku

Offline

#2 22 Sep, 2010 9:51 pm

Re: Request Shop

can you draw ME in manga??? big_smile

not too specific, just one blue eye one green eye, shoulder length light brown hair, around age 13/14/15? Thnx so much smile ur a great artist


Pretty Girl ROCK <3

Offline

#3 23 Sep, 2010 11:26 pm

Re: Request Shop

4ever_Broken wrote:

can you draw ME in manga??? big_smile

not too specific, just one blue eye one green eye, shoulder length light brown hair, around age 13/14/15? Thnx so much smile ur a great artist

oooooooooooooooookay so i'm all done
i hope something like this  is to you liking

Last edited by silentnite (02 Dec, 2010 1:06 am)


i'm an angel honest,
the horns are just to keep the halo straight
kukuku

Offline

#4 24 Sep, 2010 8:31 pm

Re: Request Shop

ur awesome!!! big_smile


Pretty Girl ROCK <3

Offline

#5 24 Sep, 2010 9:20 pm

Re: Request Shop

mm what about drawing meeeee in manga style? XD
or is that to.. "everyone request's that"

well.. just quote me if you want to know how i look like, ooor if you want something different XD


/sweats

Offline

#6 24 Sep, 2010 10:43 pm

Re: Request Shop

eatbbycks wrote:

mm what about drawing meeeee in manga style? XD
or is that to.. "everyone request's that"

well.. just quote me if you want to know how i look like, ooor if you want something different XD

hehe well i just started so I can't really say if it a popular request
but whatever you want just tell me big_smile

hm so tell me what you look like or what you want in it


i'm an angel honest,
the horns are just to keep the halo straight
kukuku

Offline

#7 27 Sep, 2010 2:59 am

Re: Request Shop

i have one~ :3 (i've been meanin' to want to draw it since i've had the idea in my mind 'cept i'm no good at drawing people when it comes to RMD yet)

please make a white background and a pupple circle/oval in the middle. in it: have the words "bon voyage" at the top in a culy black font(if you can), with the Effel Tower on it as well, and a young woman turning her back to us. she'll have a suitcase in one hand and a hand bag in her other. she'll wear a brown/beige dresscoat with a black short dress(up to the knees, if you want) underneath, black nylons on her legs, and long black leather boots. her skin can be peach or a any normal color for skin with brown eyes and short brown hair thats to her chin-shoulders at least and a berret(doesn't matter the color).~

:3 hope that'll give you some good practice.~ smile if you aren't able to do so, then just pm me and then thats fine~ ^_^


It's time.

Offline

#8 27 Sep, 2010 4:54 am

Re: Request Shop

Could you draw this guy? http://img233.imageshack.us/i/habaekwp03sw3ww7.jpg/   it seems like your style :3

Offline

#9 27 Sep, 2010 11:05 am

Re: Request Shop

Me in Manga
Medium blonde hair, Blue eyes, 11/12/13 ish XD, Make the background awesome, OH in a wetland forest and im wearing a contrasted dress that matches with a cute headband with a bow big_smile and a hand bag that is feathers big_smile also make me have a toucan on my arm big_smile if possible add whatever you want! THX big_smile if you can do that thanks but if not pm me : )

Thanks

Last edited by Chupuchup (28 Sep, 2010 3:11 am)


hey

Offline

#10 27 Sep, 2010 8:01 pm

Re: Request Shop

Whoot whoot! Can you draw me in anime style, please?

Short, brunette hair with short bangs that part in the middle, blue eyes, blue shirt that says "Nerd" and has nerdy glasses and blue jeans.


"The half-baked prophet always wins!"- Me

"Hark! The call of the heavens, the Earth, the sea... They summon me forth to defeat evil!"- Waka

Offline

#11 28 Sep, 2010 2:37 am

Re: Request Shop

1XLADEDAX1 wrote:

i have one~ :3 (i've been meanin' to want to draw it since i've had the idea in my mind 'cept i'm no good at drawing people when it comes to RMD yet)

please make a white background and a pupple circle/oval in the middle. in it: have the words "bon voyage" at the top in a culy black font(if you can), with the Effel Tower on it as well, and a young woman turning her back to us. she'll have a suitcase in one hand and a hand bag in her other. she'll wear a brown/beige dresscoat with a black short dress(up to the knees, if you want) underneath, black nylons on her legs, and long black leather boots. her skin can be peach or a any normal color for skin with brown eyes and short brown hair thats to her chin-shoulders at least and a berret(doesn't matter the color).~

:3 hope that'll give you some good practice.~ smile if you aren't able to do so, then just pm me and then thats fine~ ^_^







had a little trouble at first hmm but this is what came of it hope you like big_smile
but i most likely will draw it over,  having problems with saving on java soooo yeah I'll do that

Last edited by silentnite (28 Sep, 2010 4:03 pm)


i'm an angel honest,
the horns are just to keep the halo straight
kukuku

Offline

#12 29 Sep, 2010 1:08 am

Re: Request Shop

LadyoftheMirror wrote:

Could you draw this guy? http://img233.imageshack.us/i/habaekwp03sw3ww7.jpg/   it seems like your style :3

and here is your prince charming he looks a bit more happy though lol

Last edited by silentnite (02 Dec, 2010 1:08 am)


i'm an angel honest,
the horns are just to keep the halo straight
kukuku

Offline

#13 29 Sep, 2010 1:20 am

Re: Request Shop

anime girl going off my username? vampchild xD lol smile


xvampchildx (my xbox gamertag)

Offline

#14 29 Sep, 2010 1:24 am

Re: Request Shop

Can you draw my character Flavus? others refs if you need them

Last edited by Memories (29 Sep, 2010 1:44 am)


Meat ~ I'm ForgottenArtist big_smile

Offline

#15 29 Sep, 2010 1:48 am

Re: Request Shop

silentnite wrote:





and here is your prince charming he looks a bit more happy though lol

yaaay, thanks big_smile

Offline

#16 29 Sep, 2010 2:25 am

Re: Request Shop

Can you draw a really hawt emo guy with rainbow nailpolish? That would be awesome! Draw it anyway you want too! wink


Rainbowz are the joys that make the world go 'round

Offline

#17 01 Oct, 2010 1:36 am

Re: Request Shop

silentnite wrote:

1XLADEDAX1 wrote:

i have one~ :3 (i've been meanin' to want to draw it since i've had the idea in my mind 'cept i'm no good at drawing people when it comes to RMD yet)

please make a white background and a pupple circle/oval in the middle. in it: have the words "bon voyage" at the top in a culy black font(if you can), with the Effel Tower on it as well, and a young woman turning her back to us. she'll have a suitcase in one hand and a hand bag in her other. she'll wear a brown/beige dresscoat with a black short dress(up to the knees, if you want) underneath, black nylons on her legs, and long black leather boots. her skin can be peach or a any normal color for skin with brown eyes and short brown hair thats to her chin-shoulders at least and a berret(doesn't matter the color).~

:3 hope that'll give you some good practice.~ smile if you aren't able to do so, then just pm me and then thats fine~ ^_^







had a little trouble at first hmm but this is what came of it hope you like big_smile
but i most likely will draw it over,  having problems with saving on java soooo yeah I'll do that

no no~ its perfect!! i'm glad you did this for me~ :3 and i certainly hope you got some good practice out of this~ ;D *hugs!* but really thank you!~ :3 <3 <3


It's time.

Offline

#18 01 Oct, 2010 1:43 am

Re: Request Shop

p.s. if you ever want some good challenge from me, just pm me and i'll see what i may have in mind~ ^_^


It's time.

Offline

#19 01 Oct, 2010 4:22 am

Re: Request Shop

challenge: http://m654.photobucket.com/image/anime … ml?src=www   mixed with http://m111.photobucket.com/image/anime … ml?src=www and maybe this? http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7932456138/ … aku_01.jpg  haha idk how to mix them but what came to my mind is hard to explain... hmm  i may attempt myself but ur a much btr artist smile


xvampchildx (my xbox gamertag)

Offline

#20 02 Oct, 2010 2:17 pm

Re: Request Shop

Thanks to everyone who requested its helping me a lot learning new tricks in java and improving on my supposed skills ...i'll try to get the other draws up soon big_smile

B.U.M.P


i'm an angel honest,
the horns are just to keep the halo straight
kukuku

Offline

Board footer

167 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.