Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#21 02 Oct, 2010 4:28 pm

Re: Request Shop

Could you please draw me Tori & Hebi? X3 (They're my OCs)
And if you can draw them,please PM me or comment on my profile when you're finished!
thank youuu~~~~ :3

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss ♥

#22 03 Oct, 2010 12:48 am

Memories wrote:

Can you draw my character Flavus? others refs if you need them

Flavus is such a cutie big_smile

Last edited by silentnite (02 Dec, 2010 1:05 am)

i'm an angel honest,
the horns are just to keep the halo straight
kukuku

#23 03 Oct, 2010 3:55 am

Uhm, could you draw me?

Here's the discription:
Medium-long black with a side fringe, hair isn't dead straight, but slightly wavy at the ends, brown/black eyes.
Let's see the clothes... Uh... A dress would be fine ^^ (but I do have to include that my favourite color is blue)
Oh could you please include a pig lol in the drawing: http://i1.ytimg.com/i/Xgyh4Pn-nM2eWpN_D9p4Pg/1.jpg
The pig could be a hairclip, a toy, headband, a badge, as long as there is a symbol of that pig somewhere in the drawing.

#24 03 Oct, 2010 4:31 am

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_uxK9p1iezm4/TIUPs8gZH-I/AAAAAAAAG5M/qbOTddzo9Lo/s1600/%5Blarge%5D%5BAnimePaper%5Dwallpapers_Pandora-Hearts_StormFangs%281.33%29__THISRES__97130.jpg
draw this, so hoooottt xD

Akbar is awesome cuz he never calls you names

He never really calls you anything cuz he's just a corn

#25 11 Oct, 2010 12:50 am

is this still open? If so could you draw characters from my book???

Ellie: She's a 16 year old girl. Short in height with a thin build. Black hair that just slightly passes her shoulders. Blue eyes and kinda pale skin. If it helps, she's a pretty serious character. Easily annoyed and pessimistic.

Boston: He is Ellie's twin. Look s exactly the same but with brown hair. He is just mutual. Serious but goofy when he needs to be.
(A pic of these two together would be awesome!)

Carson: He is a 17 year old boy. Average height and a lean muscular build. Curly blond hair that bushes out around his head. Blue eyes and average skin color. He is extremely goofy, never taking things seriously; always smiling.

Valerie: She is a 16 year old girl. Average height with a  thin and lanky build. Black "scene" hair (teased, bangs in her face...ect.). Has a lip-piercing. Gray-ish colored eyes and a paler skin color. She is very depressed and shy but can be really stupid at times. Usually either afraid or crying.

Asher: He is about 30 years old. Short but extremely muscular (think body-builder). Bald, brown eyes, African American skin color. Always happy and smiling. Tries to find the best in situations.

Delia: She's about 17 years old. Tall and thin. Long shaggy black hair. Dark brown eyes with black eyeliner. She can be nerdy and fun.

Bennet: He's 17 years old. Tall and also lean. Short shaggy brown hair. Lighter brown eyes. Bit of a tan. He is Delia's boyfriend. While he shows his love outwardly, she doesn't as much.
(These two would almost need to be in a pic together.)

Sorry for the big long description! I'm just hoping the more info, the easier they will be to draw!
You don't have to draw all of them (or any), just pic your favorite and go from there! Thank you so much in advance,
-Erin

#26 11 Oct, 2010 6:34 pm

oh cool yeah no prob they sound cool

i'm an angel honest,
kukuku

#27 12 Oct, 2010 8:01 pm

can u make me okami? she is awesome!!

not bored anymore. me and gaara are socking some hobos on the street..... he he... run homess man run.
"LETS MAKE A SANDCASTLE!!!"
"sure, i be the queen~ u be the king."..... "Wait a second......"
"UHHHHHH.... Gaara? U MESSED UP, LOL."  "LOL."

#28 12 Oct, 2010 11:21 pm

I freaking love lasagna
I DON'T GIVE A CHAPSTICK!
Boys, let's go get ice creeeam! ♪♫
~The dysfunctionals

#29 14 Oct, 2010 10:54 pm

xAwesomeRockerx wrote:

Can you draw a really hawt emo guy with rainbow nailpolish? That would be awesome! Draw it anyway you want too! wink

hey you go xAwsomeRockerx 1 hawt emo

Last edited by silentnite (02 Dec, 2010 1:09 am)

i'm an angel honest,
kukuku

#30 19 Oct, 2010 2:42 pm

Hello to everyone visiting Request Shop i hope you'll be happy to know that I'm halfway through with my first set of request yay I'm so excited and Request shop shall be re-opening soon... eek big_smile

Sorry things are taking so long school is hectic tongue
come visit my gallery if u like http://www.ratemydrawings.com/user/sile … &tab=1

i'm an angel honest,
kukuku

#31 19 Oct, 2010 9:35 pm

Chupuchup wrote:

Me in Manga
Medium blonde hair, Blue eyes, 11/12/13 ish XD, Make the background awesome, OH in a wetland forest and im wearing a contrasted dress that matches with a cute headband with a bow big_smile and a hand bag that is feathers big_smile also make me have a toucan on my arm big_smile if possible add whatever you want! THX big_smile if you can do that thanks but if not pm me : )

Thanks

for Chupuchup

Last edited by silentnite (02 Dec, 2010 1:10 am)

i'm an angel honest,
kukuku

#32 21 Oct, 2010 1:18 am

ooo can you draw me a cat girl or a cat guy? i dont care, either or smile and in anime?
cant wait till the shop reopens again x3

Last edited by jasems (21 Oct, 2010 1:19 am)

#33 29 Oct, 2010 1:16 am

request for GeekyPink all done

i'm an angel honest,
kukuku

#34 30 Oct, 2010 6:47 pm

jasems wrote:

ooo can you draw me a cat girl or a cat guy? i dont care, either or smile and in anime?
cant wait till the shop reopens again x3

cute looking  nekos ( i think ? ) for Jasems lol

Last edited by silentnite (02 Dec, 2010 1:11 am)

i'm an angel honest,
kukuku

#35 12 Nov, 2010 1:40 am

K_STAR wrote:

http://www.ratemydrawings.com/drawings/manga-original/712950.html

Can you draw my OC, Whittney?

big_smilelol

Last edited by silentnite (13 Nov, 2010 11:36 pm)

i'm an angel honest,
kukuku

#36 12 Nov, 2010 5:03 pm

Dragonabby wrote:

can u make me okami? she is awesome!!

big_smile

i'm an angel honest,
kukuku

#37 12 Nov, 2010 5:43 pm

having trouble meeting requests? I understand there is alot of them however I would be honored if you coul draw Leo in your style of animation I will send you the most basic picture of him

"Fate is the choices given to us all Destiny is the outcome."

Leo

#38 14 Nov, 2010 1:25 am

Do you want to draw me in manga style?!? smile

Me: light blond hair(nearly white), dark gray eyes, dark clothes, my skin is very light.

I looking forward to see more for you drawings lol

#39 18 Nov, 2010 2:44 pm

could u please draw my bf and i? :3 (manga style prefferably ;D)
umm i have medium length wavy black/rlly dark brown hair and hazel eyes and i love wearing dresses
he has blonde hair and blue-gray eyes and drsses in like chemises and jeans and skate shoes etc. ^^
if u want ill send pics of us as inspiration ^^

BAM!!!
and the dirt is gone

Board footer

127 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.