Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#21 01 Oct, 2010 6:09 pm

Re: Old members introduce yourselves! :D

First Name: Cassandra
Nickname: Cassie (preffered), Blue,
Personality: I'm usually pretty nice.  I do stupid stuff but who doesn't?
How long you've been on RMD:  On this account a year and a half.  But My first account was from 2-3 years ago.
Favorite color(s): Blue, Purple, and red.
Likes: Music,  making new friends, dying my hair, and just having fun.
Dislikes:  Serious people, Wasps,  Country music, irritating people.
pet(s): An American Eskimo (breed of dog) Named giggity boo.
Other:  The Keyboard of my computer doesn't have a 'jee'.  So I try not to put one on some words.  (also one of the Arrow keys don't work T_T)
I am also double jointed in my thumbs big_smile  I have a love for posting comments in French just to irritate people xD

Last edited by Meepers^_^ (01 Oct, 2010 6:15 pm)

“So I’ll make stomping on girls’ cellphones my new hobby.”
“I’m bored. Stepping on girls’ cellphones is no longer my hobby.”  -Izaya Orihara from Durarara!! (Light novel) volume 1.  smile

#22 01 Oct, 2010 6:12 pm

Ooooh, I forgot to put gender too XD
I'm a girl if ya haven't noticed XP

#23 01 Oct, 2010 7:13 pm

name: Angelica
nickname: angy, angel
personnality: quiet nd calm when theres no need to be crazy, crazy around friends xD stubborn, not so social, incredibly lazy, random, funny (especially with ppl i get along with), forget stuff so easily, except da things dat matters to meh, gets easily evil without noone knowin cuz of mah angelic face nd mah twistin words, sord of weird
how long have been on rmd: about 2 years
favorite colors: blue, purple nd silver
likes: anime, manga, drawing (duh) japan (someday i swear i wanna go visit owo) like playin horror games as hell, music (espicially japanese ones) kitties, mystery problems (like da one u found in scary games) math, rain, hangin with mah friends
dislikes: stupid ppl, flirty guys, mah alarm clock, pink, mah art teacher nd gosh im too lazeh to list da endless list >>"
pets: mah used to be golden fish before flushin it in da toilet =.=
others: speak 3 nd a half languages, play da piano altho its been so long, usually listen to ppl's problems but i dun like tellin mine, i think before i act, even tho sometimes i just look stupid :3 neva took lower than A in mah life (nd no im not a nerd) i just concetrate in class, nd i like havin mah breakfast's cereal in class even tho it will neva happen e-o

there, i guess im just so bored dat i actually got to list all these >>

hm?

I support RMD becoming a better art community, i draw with effort and passion

#24 01 Oct, 2010 8:01 pm

ahh ive been here for like 3-4 years but i dont know my old account i forgot it !!! waaah !!! -_-

Somebody WANTS you, somebody NEEDS you,
Somebody DREAMS about you every single night
Somebody can't BREATHE. without YOU it's lonely
Somebody HOPES that one day you will see, that somebody's ME. <3

#25 01 Oct, 2010 9:09 pm

angel-girl wrote:

quiet nd calm when theres no need to be crazy, crazy around friends xD stubborn, not so social, incredibly lazy, random, funny (especially with ppl i get along with), forget stuff so easily, except da things dat matters to meh, gets easily evil without noone knowin cuz of mah angelic face nd mah twistin words, sord of weird

Thats alot like me, though I'm calm quiet around friends and crazy anywhere else! XP

#26 01 Oct, 2010 9:24 pm

First Name: Emily
Nickname: Taco (dont ask xD)
Personality: Quiet before a person gets to know me, then they cant stand me big_smile
how long you've been on RMD: 2 years
Favorite color(s): PURPLE
Likes:Screamo, Anime, Manga, Music, Ducks, Pizza, having friends that dont mind my craziness
Dislikes: Rap/hip hop, School, Duck hunters, ****$
pet(s): My cute dawgy named Lady, who is a beagle/britany
Other: I made a quote big_smile ~
If only life was like a drawing; if you make a mistake, you can just erase the whole thing and start over.
But life is like a painting; you make a mistake, and you just have to cover it up and make it look the best you can.

..::Watch me Spill the Secrets you loaned to one before then.::..
-ME. I made that up, im so proud!!

#27 02 Oct, 2010 12:23 am

First Name: Megan ;3
Nickname: Lumi,megster,megsta,meg,meggie,megsteronni....XD
Personality:shy,eccentric,hyper,colorful (thats a personality,right? ouo)
How long you've been on RMD: ummm...bout a year :3
Favorite color(s): EVERY SINGLE ONE 8D
Likes: cows,twizzlers,colors,nudibranchs,food,candy,scene hair,rocks,music,anime,makeup P:,drawing,fourwheeling,chuuup :3
Dislikes:when people swear exsessively XP,when people chew with their mouths OPEN OAe...,when people are waaaaay too loud,when people act like id10ts O,O,brats,when people breathe w/ their mouths XP
pet(s):i have....5 :3 Buddy(HUUGE male dog),Roo(Medium female dog),Paco(tiny male dog X3) Pedro(HUUGE male cat),and Momiji (adorable male chinchilla)
Other:ive got a hillbilly accent so it was rlly hard to type my ING words X3 (i usually write "drawin,fourwheelin,...ect tongue") >:B BEWARE OF MA HILLBILLINESS!!

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss ♥

#28 02 Oct, 2010 12:26 am

hmmm...i wonder why alot of artists are shy? X3 cause i cant talk to ppl who arent my friends very well :3

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss ♥

#29 02 Oct, 2010 12:29 am

Lol, I'm shy and anti-social just in rl, because I'm home schooled roll

Oh and I love saying ING words without the g.
like if someone askes me what I'm doing I say "nothin' much" or eatin' I think its fun :3

Last edited by Day_dreamer (02 Oct, 2010 12:34 am)

#30 02 Oct, 2010 1:19 am

First Name: Caitlyn
Nickname: Caity
Personallity: Random, crazy, weird, bipolar, moody, intimidating, funny,sarcastic,
How long you've been on RMD: Um about 4 years oUo but this is my 2nd account my 1st is pinkflower [User cause i made it with my dad]
Likes: Scene queens, England, Cotton Candy, Music, Abstract, Colors, Emotionalness :"D
Dislikes: Mean bullies, tofu, chocolate, sugar, fast food, school, unfair rights.
pet(s): Eh mine I had to give away when I was 5 and it was Snuggles but now I own no pets
Other: I'll probably beat the crap out of you if youre mean to me or my friends or if you call me fat then ill unleash hell on your butt. big_smile

THIS. RIGHT. HERE. IS. MY. KNIFE.
  Wake up in the mornin' feelin like slenderman.
  I READ PASTAMONSTERS. big_smile
The lonely prince with the bloodied crown can only smile and is forbidden to frown :DDD

#31 02 Oct, 2010 2:30 am

big_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilelollollollollollolbig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilecoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolbig_smilebig_smilebig_smileyikesyikesyikeswinkwinktonguetonguetonguelollollollollol
First Name: Mackenzie!
Nickname: Mikki. Like Mickey Mouse.
Personality:HAHAHHA perverted? Happy! Emotional (sometimes I cry for no reason...) I hate alot of things, hippieish, punky, i love music.....blahblhablah
How long you've been on RMD: 2,3 years? Other accounts have been owned by me.
Favorite color(s): BLACKREDYELLOW
Likes: Music, people, GIANT BIRDS THAT FLY OVER MY SCHOOL, the sound of a gun shot (sometimes) cookies, french class, drawing!! big_smile My friends (even tho i dont have a lot lol) HUGS, the beatles! led zeppelin, the rolling stones, BUDDY HOLLY, elvis presley, GREEN DAY, old stuff. PARANORMAL SHTUFF.
Dislikes: People. Modern music. School. Techers who get mad at you for no reason, loosing, people. drugs, alchohol, child abuse, scary neighborhoods, TV, I HAVE A WHOLE LIST IN MY JOURNAL XDD
pet(s): Jules (doggie) Azul (puppy)
Other: Okay, so like, i'm Mikki and I liek to do stuff. HAHAHAHHAHahAH i'm tired! big_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilelollollollollollollolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolbig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smile

I once ate a blue waffle. I'm not kidding.

I draw with effort and passion....and stuff.

#32 02 Oct, 2010 3:23 pm

Day_dreamer wrote:

like if someone askes me what I'm doing I say "nothin' much" or eatin' I think its fun :3

Yeah~ Home schoolers UNITE! big_smile

I think you're the only person I've met online who's home schooled

Do not let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for believers in speech, life, love, faith and purity
1 Timothy 4:12

#33 02 Oct, 2010 4:35 pm

First Name: Megan
Nickname:Meg, on here its musicgurl
Personality:Quirky, outgoing, and sometimes lazy lol
How long you've been on RMD: 3 years
Favorite color(s): Black and purple
Likes: Art, music, friends, learning(yes learning), thinking, meditating, learning about myself, traveling, helping others, sports, tv, computer, murderdolls, slipknot, and joey jordison lol And lots lots more!
Dislikes: hmmm..not much i guess. Hyporcrites, chewing with mouth open, negativity, and pointless arguments
pet(s): My dog lilly, whos a yorkipoo. I call her lillsypoo or poobear sometimes. I have a (we think full yorkie, but she is black), her name is Winifred. I call her winnie, turd (she is like a little toddler!) And turd nugget, which got turned into mrs.nugget. And i also call her winnsy or inzifred. lol and then i have an old fat decrepit chihuahua names Nacho. He is pathetic but i somehow keep him around lol. I call him pig, mr.pig or El Nacho Grande. This dog i swear is half pig. He snorts like one all the time.
Other: Uh...The only think i can think is I am taking Chinese right now in college, which is quite interesting big_smile There are others, but thats the most recent!

Last edited by musicgurl09090 (02 Oct, 2010 4:36 pm)

Yesterday's time is gone forever, and will never come back. One cannot buy, rent or hire more time. There is no substitute for time. Yet most people take for granted this unique, irreplaceable and necessary resource.

#34 02 Oct, 2010 5:05 pm

First Name: Nicole big_smile
Nickname: Nic, Charlie, Happini, Doodle, Happ, DSZ. ekt. smile
Personality: Generally happy, but i tend to go into random spurts of depression over almost nothing. hmm
How long you've been on RMD: 2 years. i think. tongue
Favorite color(s): Lime green, Purple & black.
Likes: Positivity, Funny people, Bubbles, Music, Art. ect.
Dislikes: Judgmental people, Gossip, Labels
pet(s): A cat named Tiger. smile
Other: I abuse smilies. smile smile

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain <3

#35 02 Oct, 2010 5:38 pm

Addie wrote:

Day_dreamer wrote:

Whoaa. You're home schooled too?!
Awesooome!!! big_smile

#36 02 Oct, 2010 6:05 pm

OKey mine...
name:lindy
nickname:windy,loilipop,len-kun or len-chan and len-sama(LOL),lindy-chan
personality:LAZYY and CRAZY!!big_smile
how long have u been on RMD:I dont even know!!LOL
favourite color:turquise,black
like:len kagamine!!~yay!!,anime,sushi,food,my friends,and my family(sometimes)
dislike:Amu from shugo chara(i HATE HERRR),SCHOOL,justin biever,and
yep :3
pets:i dunt want anymore...>.< like i have sooo much pets that died!!crys*i miss themm
others:RADOMMM smile

IMa Len--kagamine fan!!hes mine!!!

#37 02 Oct, 2010 6:28 pm

First Name: Leah
Nickname: The Wise Master
Personality: Epic
How long you've been on RMD: Uhh 2 years/3 years? I'll check on that
Favorite color(s): Yellow, Blue, Orange
Likes: Cupcakes, Kitties, Candy, Anything sweet, nice people, derps
Dislikes: Drama, stupid people, anything bitter, bad tastes, mean people
pet(s): That moronic cat I like to draw (see below) I dont' actually own him... xD I consider 'em a pet. If you guys see any real life pictures of thus, my cat... I will love you
Other:
Motto(s): There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.
http://i53.tinypic.com/2v8s9zb.jpg

#38 02 Oct, 2010 6:32 pm

First Name: Olivia Frances (Frances is my middle name but my initials are OB, and OB is a tampon brand. .A.") 

Nickname: Livi, Liv, Lolipop, Girlscout (only by my best friend), Anime-chan, Juicy (my second RMD account is *Juice_Master*) Juice-chan, Juicebox, Lichu, Ollie, ect. TOO MANY. FUDGE MY MANY NAMES. ;w;

Age: 13 and 3 months (today. July 2nd is my birthday. It's October 2nd in my time zone. XD)

Personality: In real life: Shy, timid, quiet (when I'm not yelling at people) usually I'm really passive, but when I'm angry, I'm angry. D:
On the internet: Talkative, and random. NOT PASSIVE AT ALL. D:

How long you've been on RMD: Next month on the 8th, it'll be two years. ^^ So 1 year and 11 months. big_smile

Favorite color(s): Orange, Yellow, Red, Peach, White, Neon Orange, Neon Purple, Neon Lime (YES. EPIC COLOUR. XD)

Likes: The word "epic", Just Bieber, anime, manga, Light Yagami from Death Note, J-Pop, Vocaloid, drawing, English class (we watched Glee yesterday. XD), anime figures (I own 20, and I have four on order. big_smile)

Dislikes: TROLLS, my brothers, lag, my wi-fi connection (on my iPod. DX), Takada from Death Note, Barney, Sesame Street

pet(s): Current pets: Gleason - Old English Mastiff, Molly - Newfoundland (both dogs) Recent[dead. DX]: Oliver - (mix, Old English Sheepdog and Border Collie), Leah - (Brown Guinea Pig), Daphne - (black and white Guinea pig), Kleitman (cat. He died when I was six. His name is German), Tyler (Boxer), Charlie (kitten, [he died before I was born but I considered him as a pet. ;w;])

Other: I have a Facebook account (feel free to add me. big_smile), I have a Tsuki-Board account ( www.myfigurecollection.net ), I have a dA and MangaBullet account, as well as TinierMe and Gaia. ^^ I love MMORPGs, but I can't download any of them. ;A; MY TABLET'S NAME IS TABITHA. XD

Last edited by anime_554 (03 Oct, 2010 12:42 am)

#39 02 Oct, 2010 7:36 pm

Day_dreamer wrote:

Addie wrote:

Day_dreamer wrote:

Whoaa. You're home schooled too?!
Awesooome!!! big_smile

Yup big_smile

Do not let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for believers in speech, life, love, faith and purity
1 Timothy 4:12

#40 03 Oct, 2010 1:27 am

First Name: Rebecca
Nickname: Reb
Personality: I'm usually very perky and happy all the time xD I love making new friends! big_smile
How long you've been on RMD: About a year and a half big_smile
Favorite color(s): Green, black
Likes: Anime, Kingdom Hearts, Axel from Kingdom Hearts, Writing, Drawing, My Paopu Fruit plushie, My DS, My KH blanket, My KH poster, My friends, My friend Tetsu-kun (Roxasandcloud), My friend Blue (Bluestar1)
Dislikes: JUSTIN BIEBER!!!, Kanye West, Someone named Paige, How Disney just HAD to put themselves in KH, Fun Dip, a lot of bugs, dirt under my nails, chocolate, sprinkles on my ice cream
pet(s): I have two cats. One of them is a black cat with yellow eyes, and she acts like she owns the house! Lol. The other one is a gray tabby, and he is SO CUTE! He acts like the baby of the house xD
Other: I am a total KH fangirl! (I am at the moment, but don't think that's gonna change soon xD I have liked KH for almost a year now.) I have over 20 KH items, including an Organization XIII cloak and a Paopu Fruit Plushie. big_smile
~ Currently, I'm writing a story called The Unknown. I showed what I had so far to someone who almost became an author once, and she said she was going to get it published for me. ^-^ Let me know if you would like to read some of it! :'D
~ I am VERY interested in the Japanese culture. Unfortunatly, they only have Chinese at my school x_x So I kind of teach myself Japanese at home ^^
~ I love figure skating! I go skating every Saturday, and I LOVE improving on my moves! big_smile
~ My best friends in the whole WORLD are Blue and Tetsu-kun. Although we've never met, Blue and I video chat almost everyday and Tetsu-kun and I talk all weekend ^^ (School keeps him busy! lol)
~ Sometimes I just sit and read the thesaurus ._. xD
~ I can dance to Motteke! Sailor Fuku xDDD''
~ I have an identical twin sister, Rachel ^-^ Her username is Brycute on here xD
~ I have a Facebook, let me know if you want to add me xD

Ahh! So much! If you made it here, it is greatly apreciated xD (Did I spell that right? -._^.) Anyway, yay. Lol xD

http://i51.tinypic.com/25gqbn8.png
(I don't own this pic!)

Last edited by Rebcutie (03 Oct, 2010 1:48 am)

"I am me, nobody else." - Roxas, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Board footer

164 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.