Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#81 10 Dec, 2010 7:14 pm

Re: Old members introduce yourselves! :D

lol sorry, half of the things I wrote don't make sense XDD

#82 10 Dec, 2010 7:47 pm

You can do something like this or make your own, add anything you want! ^-^
Never really talked about myself so i will(^_^) So ppl wil know better not that it really matters(T_T)

First Name: WEll My name does begin with a J and My Last name with a S thats why i always sign JS on my drawings(^_^)
Nickname:Some one recently gave me the nickname of Crow But i have over 40 nicknames so yeah...
Personality: Positive with a little bit of emoness.
How long you've been on RMD: Two years(^_^) And im still not that famous(T_T)
Favorite color(s): Green, red, Black but i hate them together(0-O)
Likes: Music and guitar, Skateboarding, Hacky sacks, Video games, Emocons( I think thats what there caled)
and also...
http://fxdteam.com/lastcloud/i.php?i=akirascarecrow-_-overall-_-black-_-

[align=center][align=center] [url=http://lastfm.dontdrinkandroot.net/]http://lastfm.dontdrinkandroot.net/tools/user/albumcloud/akirascarecrow/overall_thumb.png [/align]

Dislikes:Beg raters
pet(s): None since i was a little kid(T_T)
Other: If u want to know more about me just ask me(^_^) im that nice lol(0_O)

Last edited by akira scarecrow (10 Dec, 2010 7:49 pm)

I breathe you in with smoke in the backyard lights,
we used to laugh until we choked into the wasted nights.
It was the best time of my life, but now I sleep alone,
So darling, don't, don't wake me up, 'cause my thrill is gone.

#83 10 Dec, 2010 7:53 pm

mellmonster wrote:

Exactly as the title says! If you've been a member for a few years but never introduced yourself and are too lazy to make a thread, post here

First Name: Mellanie
Nickname: Mell,Mellie.
Personality: I'm too nice to some people, but I can be mean from time to time.. big_smile
Favorite color(s):  Blue? i dunno >_> I don't really have a specific color in mind C:
Likes: Sasuke Uchiha, Noriaki Sugiyama, I love Noriaki's songs, Yaoii, Naruto (Anime not manga), Crazy Bloodish Anime's or psycho anime's (I'm just crazy that's why I like them XD) ehh.. Hot anime boys? XD England And Japan. (not from Hetalia but.. just the country XD)
Dislikes: Emo kids.............. i HATE them, They're so fake.. >_> Meat.. (vegitarian) People who call me Emo/Gothic... >_> All those happy pappy go lucky girls at my school.. THEY'RE ALL THE SAME DX Math, Economics, My dutch teacher.. the B*tch... can't stand her...
pet(s):  two Cats named Ben & Jerry (Yes, they're named after the icecream XD) So tipical hmm
Other: I love Watching anime, I love drawing Sasuke... I want to draw noriaki but i suck at realism XD -doesn't really know what else to put here-

Non-tan ftw.

Man i guess that means u would hate (T_T) Thanks(T_T)

I breathe you in with smoke in the backyard lights,
we used to laugh until we choked into the wasted nights.
It was the best time of my life, but now I sleep alone,
So darling, don't, don't wake me up, 'cause my thrill is gone.

#84 10 Dec, 2010 8:30 pm

erm....

hey there dudes!!

my name: Lily!!

nicknames: blue-girl, kill-bill, Lil-b, RJ, Rudolph Junior, lilz, Billy, Smiley big_smile

personality: well....im not sure about this...i can be shy but then i can be hyper when you get to know me better :3

Rmd: i have had it for about a year or two....not sure

oooh my favourite question!! my favourite colours: BLUE!! and other colours of the rainbow!!

likes: the feel of a good sneeze...staring at the sky for ages...and drawing of course!! and Bleach!! xD

dislikes: the feel of chalk and grease... the smell of meat cooking D:

pets: ehh way to many to list big_smile

#85 10 Dec, 2010 9:15 pm

First Name: none of your beeswax
Nickname: cat, I guess
Personality: Weird, mellow, random, lazy,
How long you've been on RMD: october 3 2008 baby
Favorite color(s): purple and yellow and green. I despise blue but I wear it a lot.
Likes: Drawing, playing the violin, reading, writing, volleyball, laughing, being lazy, the internet
Dislikes: not being lazy, when my puppy bites me, the fact I have no time to draw
pet(s): A yellow lab puppy named sadie
Other: Am considering abandoning this account and starting over

All of today's songs are about doing it. All The Beatles wanted to do was to hold your hand......

#86 10 Dec, 2010 9:31 pm

Name: Marian
Nickname: (a lot but i wont tell ya all XD) mikai
Personality: weird, random, lazy, sometimes i talk a lot, sometimes i dont talk at all (it depends) loves to prank and torture people (mostly friends so dont worry) ^w^
How long in RMD: about 1 year
Favorite color: i srly dont know XD
Likes: drawing, music, anime, video games, manga, and ofc sora ♥
Dislike: reading long novels =_=" , big spiders......*shivers*, homework, projects, school works, and my fake family :3
Pets: Muffin! she's my puppy lol
Others: none ( why? u're gonna stalk me?)

Last edited by mikai02 (10 Dec, 2010 9:57 pm)

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

#87 10 Dec, 2010 10:26 pm

First Name:R... nvm its embarrassing
Nickname: ?
Personality: idk ppl say im an : arrogant, snob, superficial, lazy procrastinator, good for nothing cold brat mad
but i think im a nice person smile 
how long you've been on RMD: about a year
Favorite color(s):  purple, grey & white
Likes: playing the piano ' sometimes i like it more than drawing , Drawing , biology (weird huh? xD) MUSIC & broccoli >.> , oreo .
Dislikes: Haters, ppl who stare at me -_-'' , red meat,
pet(s):  chipy & chip (turtles)
Other: English is not my first language ( sry if theres any mistakes )

----chipychip----

#88 10 Dec, 2010 10:52 pm

First Name: Amanda <3
Nickname: mukmuk, ali, ten smile
Personality: boring lols, quiet, bubbly, understanding (could be stubborn and loud... oh and an art perfectionist)
how long you've been on RMD:  almost exactly 2 years
Favorite color(s):  Silver (tis a color i'm serious ovo), turquoise, white
Likes: drawing/painting, good plots, any good art, anime, manga, pixar and disney animated movies :3, chocolate, psychology
Dislikes: AP English <.<, BP, liars, cockroaches <-----wth? I was trying to spell c0ckroaches...
pet(s):  non ovo, but I want a cat... or a dwarf bunny =v=
Other: I have introduced myself before, but since i'm not very sociable on RMD, I doubt a lot people know me =w=. I also look a lot younger than my age <3

Last edited by tenmuki (10 Dec, 2010 10:59 pm)

"If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't Complain."
                                                                                                             - Maya Angelou

#89 11 Dec, 2010 11:56 am

tenmuki wrote:

First Name: Amanda <3
Nickname: mukmuk, ali, ten smile
Personality: boring lols, quiet, bubbly, understanding (could be stubborn and loud... oh and an art perfectionist)
how long you've been on RMD:  almost exactly 2 years
Favorite color(s):  Silver (tis a color i'm serious ovo), turquoise, white
Likes: drawing/painting, good plots, any good art, anime, manga, pixar and disney animated movies :3, chocolate, psychology
Dislikes: AP English <.<, BP, liars, cockroaches <-----wth? I was trying to spell c0ckroaches...
pet(s):  non ovo, but I want a cat... or a dwarf bunny =v=
Other: I have introduced myself before, but since i'm not very sociable on RMD, I doubt a lot people know me =w=. I also look a lot younger than my age <3

LOOOOLL

#90 11 Dec, 2010 10:00 pm

chipychip wrote:

First Name:R... nvm its embarrassing

awwww dont be embarrassed~ =w=

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

#91 17 Oct, 2011 4:49 am

First Name: Kathryn
Nickname: Poke, Pooky, Pokey, Tanpopo....
Personality: I think I might have social anxiety or something because I have a very hard time talking to strangers. It's a little better on the internet because I'm not directly looking them in the face and talking to them but it's still pretty awkward for me. I'm also pretty pessimistic but...meh. Whatever. I can be silly too. tongue
how long you've been on RMD: Oh gosh...early 09? About 3 years.
Favorite color(s):  Deep blue, teal, red, gray, lime green...
Likes: MOTHER 1,2, and 3, Pokemon, Homestuck, Cartoons, Comics, drawing, music, anime cons (!), tumblr, the internet, food...
Dislikes: Bees, pickles, melodramatic people, weeaboos, ALGEBRA, and plenty of other things that I'm not going to bother listing. 
pet(s):  My fat yellow lab named Peter.
Other: I've met some of my best friends on this website. I've actually had the pleasure of meeting one of them (for those who might know her...jonasisback) in person! Those were a great 3 days haha

i told you about stairs

#92 21 Oct, 2011 10:53 pm

First Name:
Michelle
Nickname:
Mich, Red*Rogue, Red
Personality:
People say I'm funny, clever, lazy, kind, caring, modest and mean, stubborn.
How long you've been on RMD:
I have an account from 2009. But since august 2010 I guess.
Favorite color(s):
I like red. But I don't wear it.
And black (no colour but idc)
Dislikes:
when you say "LOOK THE OTHER WAY!" and people don't and saw what you did there >_> ...
pet(s):
my dog who howls at toys...
Other:
I am UNABLE to notice sarcasm.

#93 22 Oct, 2011 1:37 am

First Name: Emily

Nickname: Emiry, Emirii, Emika, Em, Emma, M, Snickers(it's a thing with my friend xD), MAL(another thing with my friend), Fudge.

Personality: Shy, random, quiet/loud(depends :>), weird, anti-social, lazy, very lazy, procrastinator, perfectionist.

How long you've been on RMD: on Nov. 4 it'll be a year. 8D

Favorite color(s): Emerald green, light pink, black, silver, white(I don't know if white counts as a colour, but oh well~! xD)

Likes: Japanese culture, Vocaloid, BVB, BOTDF, kawaii, thunderstorms, reading, writing, drawing, Sharpies, music, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Rishloo, Twilight.

Dislikes: Justin Beiber, Harry Potter, the sun, getting a tan(Dx), preps, SCHOOL(asdfghjkl; UGH), learning, fakes.

pet(s): A mouse named Willow. :>

Other: IDK. I'm homeschooled but I hate it and I can't wait until I'm 16 and I can drop out of school to get my GED. >A<; Urg! I'm also Agnostic. :>

Last edited by FudgeMuffin (22 Oct, 2011 1:39 am)

"You have heart."

#94 22 Oct, 2011 4:21 am

You may call me Carmen.

Personality: I'm quiet and solitary most of the time, yet I love company and acting. I'm usually a nice person, but if you get me angry...please, evacuate. Quickly. According to others I'm also witty and resemble Tohru from Fruits Basket, if she had freckles.
How long you've been on RMD: A year on November 7th.
Favorite color(s): Purple, brown, and red.
Likes: My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic; Vocaloid; pretty much every kind of art there is, be it theater, drawing, or writing; ma buddies; TV Tropes; Webkinz (yes I still play with them); reading; creatively named characters
Dislikes: Overuse of "lol"; text talk; eggplant; painfully neon text
pet(s): 3 dogs and 4 cats.
Other: Junior Mints are my favorite candy. I've been homeschooled for my entire life, and I'm loving it.
...I haven't actually done anything on this site in several months big_smile

Last edited by carmentacmc (22 Oct, 2011 4:23 am)

nyoom

#95 22 Oct, 2011 7:13 am

Hi big_smile My name. Is Mel. Not really but that's what you will call me big_smile

Personality: Perverted, goofy, weird, Nice and talk to almost anybody, shy around guys xD And always daydreaming

How long you've been on RMD: 2 years

Favorite Colors: Purple, lavender, violet... you get it big_smile

Likes: YAOII. Cant go a day without yaoii xD. And not the fluffy shonen ai stuff either. Im talking bout shove it in my- ANYWAY. I also like vocaloids, mainly GAKUPO. Dante from Devil may cry is super hot *w*.  I love Sesshomaru.  I love bishies with long hair <3.   KPOP and korean dramas are the best big_smile Especially YUNJAE WOOOOOO!!

Dislikes: Disney channel must die. Sakura Haruno. Interrupted sleep makes me mad D:, and failing a test makes me depressed D:

Other: I love being goofy and writing yaoii stories. I havent posted them yet but maybe i will.. lots of lemons too.. hehehe >big_smile

#96 22 Oct, 2011 10:54 pm

Oh awesome, didn't know this was still going X)
I'm gonna do mine again because I have more to add and update tongue

First Name: Kristina
Nickname: Kris, Krissy, Kriss cross applesauce, Kristina Marishka, D-day, Dreamer, Day-chan, Squnky the broken octopus (Don't ask XD)
Personality: Exceedingly Shy/anti-social, tomboy-ish, crazy, dramatic, random, temper-mental, bi-polar maybe a little bit of everything
how long you've been on RMD: Four years :3
Favorite color(s):  Periwinkle purple, navy blue, light yellow, blood red, lime green
Likes: God and my Family, SHINee, Anime, Manga, music, food, reading, Final Fantasy VII, sleeping, Japan, ancient history, RMD, day dreaming.
Dislikes: Crude language/behavior, mushrooms, country, School (besides History) ya@i, being woken up from a good dream, pain.
pet(s):  None, our hamster died a few months ago. sad
Other: I'm home schooled, I think penguins are awesome, aaand I think too much but not enough @_@

#97 23 Oct, 2011 6:12 am

First Name: Vivian
Nickname: Vivi, Viv, Vi..
Personality: Anti-social, would rather talk to people on the Internet than go out with friends, kinda nerdy, procrastinator, nice most of the time(; sarcastic, not too optimistic. I used to be extremely shy.. I don't really care now xD
How long you've been on RMD: over 1 year
Favorite color(s): Black, beige, white, greys, (mostly neutrals) and light pastel-y colours too.
Likes: KPOP, Tumblr, Internet, Photoshop, hippos, sleep, k-dramas, people that understand, drawing with pen + ink, RMD, cute ulzzangs,
Dislikes: Text-talking, sxxist/racist people, being interrupted, being criticized because of the stuff I like, mainstream/radio music, most English songs nowadays, waking up early, etc. I have a lot of dislikes and pet peeves.
pet(s): None.
Other: I am Vietnamese, and I'm starting to learn Korean.

I need an airbag, 다가오는 거대한 슬픔에 부딪히기 전에~

#98 23 Oct, 2011 11:34 am

First Name: Raissa
Nickname: Rai-rai, Annika, Nika
Personality: Shy
How long you've been on RMD: Feb. 11, 2011
Favorite color/s: All
Likes: Vocaloid, Hetalia, Adventure Time, Drawing, Cute Animals
Dislikes: Horror, Bad People
Pet/s: 6 Angel Fishes, 2 Turtles (Dory And Lily)
Other: I Love Drawing, I Started To Draw When I Was 2 And A Half Years Old.

Art block :U

#99 30 Oct, 2011 9:07 pm

First Name: Lalalalalalalalina! that's the short version of my name and teh long version is Lalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalalafigarooofigarooolalalalalalalalalaosolemiooooooolalalalalalalalalalalaalina!

Nickname: (the RMD ones) Sadicat, Sadipuff, Sadi chan, Sadik the granny, Sadik the Almighty Ruler of All Sheep, Prince Alfred van Sheep

Age: 20...uhrrhrhr alright i'll be honest!  84 years old!

Personality: confused, i contradict myself very often, i'm not sure what i'm like so i'll write what people who've met me in real life said about me: weird, funny, mean, cute, sarcastic,noisy, indifferent, immature and my favorite one: malefique! ..how do you say that in english? err malefic?
and the question people ask me most often : ''Why are you laughing?''
which is a good question cos even i dunno -_-

How long you've been on RMD: since 04 Aug 2007 which means ..eerr...4 years, 2 months and 23 days! yussssss!! and about half of that time i weren't even active

Favorite color(s): all of them, i also love color combinations like orange - blue or any color combined with non colors like black, white and gray

Likes: the list is so long but i'll make it short: internet, cats, sheep, art, music, food, being alive, having a safe house and all i need, my mom and brain!

Dislikes: anything that disturbs my sleep, loud noises, people that:
- yell and order me around
- make me repeat myself
- don't listen
- are depressed  by the smallest things
- smoke
- hurt animals
- fight each other for idiotic reasons or to show off

Pet(s): do imaginary animals count? i have a imaginary white cat named Snowflake

Other: I WANNA FLYYYYYYYYYY~~ FLY INTO THE SKY SO HIGHHH~~

Last edited by sadik (02 Nov, 2011 9:04 am)

"Build a man a fire, and he'll be warm for a day.
Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life."

#100 30 Oct, 2011 10:29 pm

Wow, i never did one of these when I came!?

First Name: Charis (CA-riss)
Nickname: Charrie, Car-car, care-bear (=.= really hate that one)
Age: 17 (I get confused with 14 yr olds cuz im short and um...young looking?)
Personality: I like being around people who like me, I'm an introvert (crowds of ppl drain me)
How long you've been on RMD: Hmmm...a year last May.
Favorite color(s): Teal, earth-tones, white.
Likes: CATS, my fam., God, VOLLEYBALL, good friends, warmth, my cellphone and Itouch Tobi and Cassie, Origami, cute Japanese stuffs/ music, Vocaloids, asian food, the beach, movies...shopping......mooooneeeey.
Dislikes: Evil people, mean or moody persons (but i put up with them), People who think they understand somthing (like otaku culture) when they really don't, awkward situations, school/homework, that smell in my closet.
pet(s): 2 birds (Angel and Chin-we) and a cat/kitten Keiko.
Other: I go to a private tutoring school but I'm home-schooled...it's complicated, my mom's Jamaican, I want to learn Japanese sosososo baddd. OTL, I need a job...

Haha that's all! :3

Last edited by Chari-chan (30 Oct, 2011 10:34 pm)

"You have your goals, so work hard for them! Don't let anyone tell you what to do with your goals, you're the only one who will feel regret!" <3

Board footer

153 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.