Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#21 28 Nov, 2010 10:32 am

Re: Critique The Drawing Above :D

wow really good! I guess you could try and be a little cleaner? ...wait I'm just being a hypocrite. Honestly you're drawing doesn't need improvement TuT I could never draw that good..

Well here's mine, again~ ;_;

Last edited by Kagemini (28 Nov, 2010 10:34 am)

Me: "He smelt nice..." Friends: ".......................ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww." Me: "ATLEAST HE'S HYGIENIC D:<"

If you hasn't noticed I'm a girl... =w="

#22 28 Nov, 2010 12:56 pm

Its reallly good soo... uhm...
Maybe a backrgound would have made it look perdier?
the colours are really perddyyy *O*
Maybe.. uh? work on the hands alittle bit XD
sorry I'm suchh a bad critique LOL

Its quite bad but who cares big_smileD

#23 28 Nov, 2010 2:39 pm

Ghm, here it comes..

Her eyes are to close to eachother, Learn the anotomy of the human body better, or you can search for poses as a reference..

Don't rely on the fill tool to much, or if you do.. learn how to go along with it, like Ladyofthemirror, She's amazing with just fill tool.

If you're going to use the line tool, make it ook clean, and not to...(how should I explain this..) er.. not to..liney.. I can see that you used the line tool, learn to draw with it cleanly.

The background deserves more effort, Like the people in the background. They look off.. Like...they don't look like humans.

Look out with the snow, it's so much on her...and don't use airbrush to make snow, but the normal brush, and take some Alpha off of it. It makes snow look better..

The Hat.. Is to big.. maybe that was your intention.. but I don't like it..
Her hair.. Looks to messy, that's because of the fill tool.

Anyways I can't say to you that you should change yourstyle.. but yeah.. that was everything.

Random choice of flash drawing.

/sweats

#24 28 Nov, 2010 5:28 pm

Oooh Eaty-Sama D8 This is hard uhmm maybe a little shading under their hair? And their tongues are a little square looking. Also maybe their skin should be a bit darker. O.o Otherwise I love this 8D Especially the pink girl's hair.

Random drawing choice ._. :

#25 28 Nov, 2010 6:11 pm

DrG M.E. wrote:

Oooh Eaty-Sama D8 This is hard uhmm maybe a little shading under their hair? And their tongues are a little square looking. Also maybe their skin should be a bit darker. O.o Otherwise I love this 8D Especially the pink girl's hair.

Boy.

/sweats

#26 28 Nov, 2010 6:15 pm

eatbbycks wrote:

DrG M.E. wrote:

Boy.

LOL.

#27 28 Nov, 2010 6:58 pm

. . . ? @.@   I'm so confused 8D 8D lol.  There's no drawing above me :< 

#28 28 Nov, 2010 8:50 pm

Nobody did mine D8 Hmmm uh it's good you should've done the face a little bit better. The nose looks kinda weird. I love it though 8D

AHH Someone do mine >:!

#29 28 Nov, 2010 9:09 pm

Ok. DrG.M.E. Here comes my criticism.
The big pumpkin seems a bit 2 dimensional. Try to draw the face around the curves, that makes the pumpkin seem more 3 dimensional. Maybe a bit more shadow to the left would make the pumpkin seem more 3 dimensional. But that's all smile.

The rest is all very well made up and I like the rest of the colouring and a nice combination of autumn and halloween.

I would personally would've done the green dripping a bit darker with prolly a bit of yellow D:, oh well guess it's personal taste. I hope I wasn't too harsh or hypocritical hmm. say so if I was.

Here's mine 8D

#30 28 Nov, 2010 9:46 pm

hmm...
well I know nothing about manga style, but anyways, here goes..

The angle of the chin/neck looks slightly off, and the one frill of the jacket looks a little messy, but other than that it's great!

<-- FAIL

#31 28 Nov, 2010 10:17 pm

its hard to critique cartoons because they aren't supposed to be realistic, ummmm maybe make the outlines a bit thicker, but thats just my opinion. maybe some more work on the background? Really love the drawing though! big_smile big_smile

heeeeeeeeeeeere's mine!!

Last edited by idna (29 Nov, 2010 1:53 am)

My favorite animal is a cow. My second favorite animal is a manatee. My third favorite animal is a sloth. My fourth favorite animal is a sea sponge
In case you wanted to know...

#32 29 Nov, 2010 10:00 pm

aww that's so cute i love it (: anyway the only thing i'd suggest is to maybe put some hills or something in the background. it looks weird how it's just a straight line between the ground and the sky

snakes have no arms that's why they don't wear vests

#33 01 Dec, 2010 10:59 am

I like it smile maybe blend the skin abit more though, for a smoother look.

You smell nice, stay with my pretty things. You belong to me now.

#34 01 Dec, 2010 12:24 pm

Your drawings are always abdorable! makes you happy everytime you see em'! thets why i have subbed you for a while now big_smile for me it is perfect as of your other drawings aswell!

Proud Christian

#35 01 Dec, 2010 1:47 pm

Ok the shading overall is very good.  BUT the nose is off center and the lips are off center.  The ear is starngely shaped.
Thats my critique -_-

Heres my drawing

#36 02 Dec, 2010 4:07 am

well maybe some more shading detail hmm  Very cute though!

ooh I just finished this and need some tips for the next one!

#37 03 Dec, 2010 4:22 am

ahhhh no picture? =O but u posted yesterday and yesterday was dec 1 and so ill comment on the one u drew on that day =]

i would suggest instead of just outlining the white areas, outline the whole thing? cuz the shoes look a bit unbalanced with outlines on half of it

and uh the white doesnt look very... white? i think u over-shaded a bit =\

eee im not good @ this am i? @_@

but i rlly lyk the background big_smile

and im still a newbie so mine are... O_o
heres one of my more favorite ones =\

hope the pictures show ><

oh yay they do big_smile

Last edited by beholdpanpan (03 Dec, 2010 4:23 am)

To the world, you may be one person, but to one person, you may be the world.

#38 03 Dec, 2010 11:16 am

The raymen pic needs no improvement and the girl is cute i love the eyes but maybe a little more shading on the skin smile add a little more tone to the hair too
here is my draw:
( picks a random one)

i love to hear honest feedback

I sense that you do have it, you are capable of controlling the darkness, Cast away your useless fear, Open your heart embrace the heartless

#39 04 Dec, 2010 11:01 am

Nice draw big_smile The shading looks a little funny and there are a few flaws. The left eye looks a little strange. And there is random light parts on the drawing (hence: the hair line, and some other parts of the face.) cool Good job though.

Here's mine... I'm afraid of criticism though I like getting it... =_='

Me: "He smelt nice..." Friends: ".......................ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww." Me: "ATLEAST HE'S HYGIENIC D:<"

If you hasn't noticed I'm a girl... =w="

#40 04 Dec, 2010 3:38 pm

Very good. Just work on hands a bit smile Anatomy is very good, so is bg.

http://www.ratemydrawings.com/drawings/ … 27119.html

I AM A STEGOSAURUS.
PHWOAR!

Board footer

136 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.