Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 28 Dec, 2010 9:19 am

Anyone in the mood for some candy? New competition!

http://www.ratemydrawings.com/images/competition_candy.png

After stuffing myself with lots of chocolate and candy over the holiday period, I thought it would be interesting to give everyone on RateMyDrawings a sugar-rush and launch a candy drawing competition. This competition theme has been requested several times in the past and will be a great chance for you all to practice some still-life.

However don't limit yourself to drawing chocolate, candy, lollies, or just sugary snacks... you're welcome to be creative and draw a fantasy land of candy, cartoon candy characters, candy mascots, candy wars (mm's vs. snickers in a battle for supreme candy) - I'm sure you can all think of interesting ideas smile

Enjoy this mouth-watering competition and have some fun.

The prize is once again a Wacom Bamboo drawing tablet awarded to a randomly picked winner from this category with 5 or more ratings - enter as many times as you like.

The best way to support our community is to just keep drawing - even if it's for fun and not serious. Another way is by taking time to occasionally rate and comments drawings by new or learning artists.

Board footer

147 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.