Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 09 Jan, 2011 1:12 pm

Congratulations to the 2010 Artist Award winners

Each year one of the most rewarding, yet most difficult tasks I have is picking winners of the yearly awards. With so much talent and so many really passionate members of our community, picking only a few winners is a tough decision and one that I spend most of a week thinking about.

Anyway, enough about the difficult part - my favorite part is announcing the winners so here are the results...

http://www.ratemydrawings.com/pages/art … f-fame.php

Please take a moment to congratulate the artists and reflect upon everything each artist has done throughout 2010 to help make RateMyDrawings a better community.

Winners will be contacting in the coming days with details and instructions on organizing and claiming your prize.

The best way to support our community is to just keep drawing - even if it's for fun and not serious. Another way is by taking time to occasionally rate and comments drawings by new or learning artists.

Board footer

154 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.