Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#3221 18 Dec, 2012 12:03 am

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

red*rogue wrote:

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/ph … 9_700b.jpg

And PS4 is in production.
There already has been a tech demo of it.
From Final Fantasy XV
However, Square Enix isn't sure if they will turn into Final Fantasy XV, so I've read. Because they feel it's too different from the original series.

So? That's what I say to Square. So?
Super Mario Sunshine is pretty dang different from the original, and it's still part of the main series.

"I promise I won't be a burden and eat all your chips or anything!."
~Echo; Golden Sun: the Lost Age

#3222 18 Dec, 2012 1:02 am

Maybe they will turn it into a seperate game.

Like what happened to Devil May Cry that started as a Resident Evil, but it was too different from the main series.

Or Assasin's Creed, that originally started as a Prince of Persia.

Just sayin'

oh and you sound rather... blunt hmm

Last edited by red*rogue (18 Dec, 2012 1:03 am)

#3223 18 Dec, 2012 11:20 am

Lol yeahh, Prince of persia is the beginning of assassin's creed XD

My bro is playing the assassin creed 3 that I bought and he is literally hogging my wii U more than me XD Well of course coz he has holiday and I am not on holiday until trwm...=_=

But you know...you cant really compare a game unless you finish it.
But my bro said so far he thinks prince of persia is better

#3224 18 Dec, 2012 11:31 am

Lol yeahh, Prince of persia is the beginning of assassin's creed XD

My bro is playing the assassin creed 3 that I bought and he is literally hogging my wii U more than me XD Well of course coz he has holiday and I am not on holiday until trwm...=_=

But you know...you cant really compare a game unless you finish it.
But my bro said so far he thinks prince of persia is better

#3225 18 Dec, 2012 11:41 am

http://www.zeldadungeon.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/tumblr_mew5imuJIp1qizbpto1_1280.gif

Quite cute eh? That was always me when I was small C:

Last edited by pit0010 (18 Dec, 2012 11:42 am)

#3226 18 Dec, 2012 12:23 pm

pit0010 wrote:

http://www.zeldadungeon.net/wp-content/ … 1_1280.gif

I always imagine what it's like for some people to see series like that bloom (since I was born long after the NES).

#3227 19 Dec, 2012 12:40 am

KirbySuperStar wrote:

pit0010 wrote:

http://www.zeldadungeon.net/wp-content/ … 1_1280.gif

I always imagine what it's like for some people to see series like that bloom (since I was born long after the NES).

yeahhh ikr? same goes to me

I was born with game boy and ps1 and 2

#3228 19 Dec, 2012 2:06 am

I'm only 19yrs old (20 in less than 4 months)and I think I'm the oldest of you, so I shall do an attempt:

I remember the upcoming of The Sims.
The very first game was released in 2000.
And a female classmate had it. So I went over to her house, to her parents study. There was a computer over there. She started The Sims and it was amazing. Not much later, we got The Sims ourselves.

And around 2004-2005, when I was 11-12 years old, The Sims 2 was released and I was blown away. But, I didn't like the games actually. I didn't care about my family and just loved building the ultimate house XD

I remember when the gameboy pocket was announced. You had this commercial of it and it showed some kind of factory where game boy pockets were produced and each one was sprayed over with paint or something. It's a fragment that I remember. It was back in the 90's. I was born in 1993, fyi tongue

Oh and I remember the Game Boy Colour camera. I couldn't believe it when I saw it on tv. "OMG! GAME BOY MAKING PICTURES! OMG OMG OMG!"

Oh and the first game I had ever played was Space Invaders on a black and white screen, very old computer that could only read floppy disks :'D Those things make so much sound compared to USB sticks xD

Oh and my brothers played Doom a lot.
This one:
http://media.moddb.com/images/downloads … lassic.jpg
^ became rather big I think?
And Wolfenstein.
http://www.hard-c.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/wolfenstein.gif

I played the first Diablo. I didn't get it. I died and  then I had to find my body back again but I was doing fine without...??

My brother had Pokémon blue and traded Pokémon with a guy in the neighbourhood.

=u= nostalgic~

But Kirby, Donkey Kong, The Legend of Zelda, Super Mario all happened before my time + I couldn't read yet + I couldn't speak English yet (dutch is my first language). Also, the hype of it was more difficult to follow since it was kind of uncommon to have internet back then and the websites weren't that interesting and I didn't even knew what 'internet' was xD (+I was an analphabetic englishnoob) And my brothers had a power unlimited but when I could finally write and read some words at age 6-7, to read 40 A4 pages, Times New Roman size 12, Power Unlimited was really uninteresting.

But how I felt with the Sims and Pokémon and Zelda (started following at OoT)
"OMG BETTER GRAPHICS!!"
but I think everybody thinks that now with each sequel/prequel of a videogame :'D
so if you want to know how that feels...
just remember the first time you got pikmin or Super Smash Brawl or something =w=
and everytime a new one was released

Last edited by red*rogue (19 Dec, 2012 2:14 am)

#3229 19 Dec, 2012 12:33 pm

That comic was awesome!
Although my first game was Super Mario Bros. for the NES...

I remember the day when we got Ocarina of Time!
We were at Wal-Mart and I happened to see the case in our bag and was excited about what it was.
Then we got home...turned it on...AND JUST THEN MY HEAD EXPLODED!!

Yeah, that's right, I'm a GHOST.
Betcha weren't expecting that, were you?

But in reality it was instant magic for me.
Even though it took ages for me to figure out how to crawl through that hole to get the sword and for the longest time I refused to fight Ghoma myself because I was too scared.

P.S. I'm older than you are Red, I'm twenty and I turn twenty-one next month.

Last edited by Sarru (19 Dec, 2012 12:35 pm)

-... . - / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. .----. - / .-. . .- -.. / - .... .. ... .-.-.-

#3230 19 Dec, 2012 12:38 pm

red*rogue wrote:

I'm only 19yrs old (20 in less than 4 months)and I think I'm the oldest of you, so I shall do an attempt:

I remember the upcoming of The Sims.
The very first game was released in 2000.
And a female classmate had it. So I went over to her house, to her parents study. There was a computer over there. She started The Sims and it was amazing. Not much later, we got The Sims ourselves.

And around 2004-2005, when I was 11-12 years old, The Sims 2 was released and I was blown away. But, I didn't like the games actually. I didn't care about my family and just loved building the ultimate house XD

I remember when the gameboy pocket was announced. You had this commercial of it and it showed some kind of factory where game boy pockets were produced and each one was sprayed over with paint or something. It's a fragment that I remember. It was back in the 90's. I was born in 1993, fyi tongue

Oh and I remember the Game Boy Colour camera. I couldn't believe it when I saw it on tv. "OMG! GAME BOY MAKING PICTURES! OMG OMG OMG!"

Oh and the first game I had ever played was Space Invaders on a black and white screen, very old computer that could only read floppy disks :'D Those things make so much sound compared to USB sticks xD

Oh and my brothers played Doom a lot.
This one:
http://media.moddb.com/images/downloads … lassic.jpg
^ became rather big I think?
And Wolfenstein.
http://www.hard-c.com/wp-content/upload … nstein.gif

I played the first Diablo. I didn't get it. I died and  then I had to find my body back again but I was doing fine without...??

My brother had Pokémon blue and traded Pokémon with a guy in the neighbourhood.

=u= nostalgic~

But Kirby, Donkey Kong, The Legend of Zelda, Super Mario all happened before my time + I couldn't read yet + I couldn't speak English yet (dutch is my first language). Also, the hype of it was more difficult to follow since it was kind of uncommon to have internet back then and the websites weren't that interesting and I didn't even knew what 'internet' was xD (+I was an analphabetic englishnoob) And my brothers had a power unlimited but when I could finally write and read some words at age 6-7, to read 40 A4 pages, Times New Roman size 12, Power Unlimited was really uninteresting.

But how I felt with the Sims and Pokémon and Zelda (started following at OoT)
"OMG BETTER GRAPHICS!!"
but I think everybody thinks that now with each sequel/prequel of a videogame :'D
so if you want to know how that feels...
just remember the first time you got pikmin or Super Smash Brawl or something =w=
and everytime a new one was released

Nawww! that's a great little recount you did about your childhood with games tongue
I think you guys already know briefly my one big_smile

#3231 19 Dec, 2012 12:40 pm

Sarru wrote:

That comic was awesome!

We were at Wal-Mart and I happened to see the case in our bag and was excited about what it was.

WELCOME BACK SARRU! WE MISSED YOU!...not sure about the others actually...but I MISSED YOU AND YOUR VOICE ON YOUTUBE! XD

Even though it took ages for me to figure out how to crawl through that hole to get the sword and for the longest time I refused to fight Ghoma myself because I was too scared.

#3232 19 Dec, 2012 12:44 pm

First system I remember (I'm the youngest of the family, so they hada  few stuff before I was born) was the Gameboy Color and we had a Bug's Life game, Donkey Kong Country (GBC version, obviously), and Super Mario Deluxe (remake of the original with added stuff, like the addition of unlocking Japan's Super Mario Bros. 2, or as it's known in the US, Lost Levels).

Since me parents are VG fans, we never got a home console until the Wii. Although I've played the heck out of the N64 and Gamecube at friends' houses.

#3233 19 Dec, 2012 12:47 pm

COLLECT (NINTENDO) IT~ #8 Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2CxbSEt … 1bnzMvzWTg

#3234 19 Dec, 2012 12:49 pm

KirbySuperStar wrote:

First system I remember (I'm the youngest of the family, so they hada  few stuff before I was born) was the Gameboy Color and we had a Bug's Life game, Donkey Kong Country (GBC version, obviously), and Super Mario Deluxe (remake of the original with added stuff, like the addition of unlocking Japan's Super Mario Bros. 2, or as it's known in the US, Lost Levels).

Since me parents are VG fans, we never got a home console until the Wii. Although I've played the heck out of the N64 and Gamecube at friends' houses.

That's the spirit XD

#3235 19 Dec, 2012 7:49 pm

pit0010 wrote:

Sarru wrote:

That comic was awesome!

WELCOME BACK SARRU! WE MISSED YOU!...not sure about the others actually...but I MISSED YOU AND YOUR VOICE ON YOUTUBE! XD

Thanks. xD I was actually about to post "Why...did you quote me, but not say anything? >o>" because on my screen it showed that you hadn't said anything.
Then I quoted YOU to reply and it showed up in the message box.
Weird.

-... . - / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. .----. - / .-. . .- -.. / - .... .. ... .-.-.-

#3236 20 Dec, 2012 1:13 am

LOL SARRU~ XD

BTW YOU GUYS! I WILL BE OFF TO MALAYSIA FROM THE 21ST OF DEC TO THE 11TH OF JAN! SO IM SORRY BUT NO NEWS...

BUT! IF LUCKY...I MIGHT GET INTERNET....EHH....

BUT YEAH...JUST WANNA SAY HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MY BELOVED MEMBERS OF MY NINTENDO FANCLUB!

Last edited by pit0010 (20 Dec, 2012 1:14 am)

#3237 20 Dec, 2012 3:25 am

So.. I guess I can say something. Since I mentioned Super Mario Deluxe, I played it again. I beat Lost Levels without using a warpzone!!! The game is by far the hardest Mario game I've ever played.
When I first played the game (I used two warpzones), the first castle took MANY months to beat. It probably spanned a year or two to beat.
I just beat it in one try.

Last edited by KirbySuperStar (20 Dec, 2012 3:26 am)

#3238 20 Dec, 2012 3:27 am

pit0010 wrote:

LOL SARRU~ XD

BTW YOU GUYS! I WILL BE OFF TO MALAYSIA FROM THE 21ST OF DEC TO THE 11TH OF JAN! SO IM SORRY BUT NO NEWS...

BUT YEAH...JUST WANNA SAY HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MY BELOVED MEMBERS OF MY NINTENDO FANCLUB!

Malaysia?! Wow. (well. I guess you live pretty close)
Anyways, I know someone who's either in Malaysia or Singapore right now. Not sure where exactly, but one of those places.

#3239 20 Dec, 2012 5:39 am

KirbySuperStar wrote:

pit0010 wrote:

LOL SARRU~ XD

Malaysia?! Wow. (well. I guess you live pretty close)
Anyways, I know someone who's either in Malaysia or Singapore right now. Not sure where exactly, but one of those places.

Oh! coz I'm also taking a small cruise around that area as well. Meaning I'm staying in Singapore for a few days...and than travel to like...some islands...and thailand or something...XD

My relatives live in malaysia and we are gonna surprise them big_smile

#3240 20 Dec, 2012 5:45 am

Board footer

169 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.