Forum Search

#3241 20 Dec, 2012 12:27 pm

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

My hopefully not last contribute before I leave

Please keep this fanclub running smoothly when I'm gone smile

THANKS!

Peace out and Happy Gaming~
Pit0010

Last edited by pit0010 (20 Dec, 2012 12:27 pm)

#3242 20 Dec, 2012 3:45 pm

FHEWIR

I'm jealous.
Please enjoy the heck out of it for me too ;o;
Have lots of fun.

We never go anywhere during christmas breaks.
Well, once, to a hotel.

My mom once wanted to go to New York during the Holiday Season.
With massive christmas trees, and people singing christmas songs by the door, and santa clauses on the street begging for money or something, people put a lot of lights on their house and in the end pay a huge electricity bill, those sewer things in the city where a lot of smoke comes from like something's on fire down there...

that's what movies taught me about America when I was young.

im off topic

games

#3243 21 Dec, 2012 10:01 am

red*rogue wrote:

FHEWIR

I'm jealous.
Please enjoy the heck out of it for me too ;o;
Have lots of fun.

We never go anywhere during christmas breaks.
Well, once, to a hotel.

My mom once wanted to go to New York during the Holiday Season.
With massive christmas trees, and people singing christmas songs by the door, and santa clauses on the street begging for money or something, people put a lot of lights on their house and in the end pay a huge electricity bill, those sewer things in the city where a lot of smoke comes from like something's on fire down there...

that's what movies taught me about America when I was young.

im off topic

games

FREE WIFI IN ZE AIRPORT! xD
Awww! Hotels are great tho! I LOVE THE BATHROOMS XD SO CLEAN AND BRIGHT AND POLISHED

Okokok! boarding in like 5 mins! BUT! just saying I flew to indoneisa...8 hr fling flight... a*s is sore LOL
NOW waiting to board to malaysia now. FINALLLY!

#3244 21 Dec, 2012 11:25 pm

I BEAT ZELDA II!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I promise I won't be a burden and eat all your chips or anything!."
~Echo; Golden Sun: the Lost Age

#3245 22 Dec, 2012 8:11 am

KirbySuperStar wrote:

I BEAT ZELDA II!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats mannn~

*INTERNET* XD

#3246 22 Dec, 2012 9:35 pm

I love Zelda. Especially Twilight Princess, the gamecube version. ^-^

PERRIBOTTA. (≧∇≦)

#3247 23 Dec, 2012 4:32 am

Perribotta wrote:

I never knew why people disliked the Wii version. I find them practically the same in quality.

#3248 23 Dec, 2012 5:32 am

I like the ability to aim by pointing the cursor.

I'll admit Twilight Princess has flaws, it being so dang easy the foremost in my mind, but I played the heck out of it and enjoyed every moment.
Something I sadly, couldn't do with Skyward Sword. *Only played it one time through*

Well then...that was..."interesting".

#3249 23 Dec, 2012 1:44 pm

Sarru wrote:

I like the ability to aim by pointing the cursor.

I'll admit Twilight Princess has flaws, it being so dang easy the foremost in my mind, but I played the heck out of it and enjoyed every moment.
Something I sadly, couldn't do with Skyward Sword. *Only played it one time through*

Yes. This made me enjoy some GCN ports on the Wii better. Pikmin and Pikmin 2 on the Wii, in my mind, is superior to the GCN because the aiming so much easier. Also, in the GCN version, you controller the cursor with the same thumb that shoots pikmin, which means you have to aim, and then move your thumb, and then fire, while in the Wii version, you can aim and fire at the same time.

#3250 24 Dec, 2012 12:49 am

KirbySuperStar wrote:

Perribotta wrote:

I never knew why people disliked the Wii version. I find them practically the same in quality.

I don't dislike the Wii version, I just never bought it, because I already had the gamecube version I found it unnecessary >-<

PERRIBOTTA. (≧∇≦)

#3251 24 Dec, 2012 5:47 am

Wifi!

I always loved the Twilight Princess one! i only played on wii...so i can't really compare with the gamecube...

however...if i did. I would chose the wii version over the gamecube because it is a different style of gameplay and it has not been done before.
Until skyward sword came....motion controls.

but yeah...I would go with Sarru...
I only played the whole thing once...and if I wanna play the hero's mode...i would only play for 30mins and get bored...I am like...trying to force myself to play hero's mode...
I mean...the beginning is just boring and lingers on.....i really dont wanna play the beginning again to get to the good part.

Twilight princess on the other hand, i really did like the beginning and it doesn't take forever for you to get to the first temple! I already playing it again! Plus the map is Way Bigger! I prefer a bigger map then a small one like skyward sword where you only got 3 main places with smaller ones inside...hmm just not my thing

#3252 24 Dec, 2012 4:12 pm

Perribotta wrote:

KirbySuperStar wrote:

Perribotta wrote:

I don't dislike the Wii version, I just never bought it, because I already had the gamecube version I found it unnecessary >-<

Oh. Okay smile
I've just seen a lot of people that despise the Wii version.

#3253 24 Dec, 2012 6:46 pm

1 day and 1 month left
1 day and 1 month left
1 day and 1 month left

until my newest BABY will be released~
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/79/DmC_box_art.png

<3

#3254 25 Dec, 2012 5:23 am

What baby?

EDIT: OH, of COURSE the picture shows up AFTER a post.

Last edited by Sarru (25 Dec, 2012 5:23 am)

Well then...that was..."interesting".

#3255 25 Dec, 2012 5:49 am

red*rogue wrote:

1 day and 1 month left
1 day and 1 month left
1 day and 1 month left

until my newest BABY will be released~
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e … ox_art.png

<3

Nawww! Love countdowns! xD

MERRY CHRISTMAS TOO MY FANCLUB!!

#3256 26 Dec, 2012 8:32 pm

Merry belated Christmas.

I am sad to report I did not get a Wii U for Christmas... maybe next year.
I did get Pokemon Black 2 though. It's pretty good.

#3257 27 Dec, 2012 6:47 am

KirbySuperStar wrote:

Merry belated Christmas.

Awwww...well...the wii U was a bit close to xmas so your parentsight hve not known...
Birthday yeah? oh wait...in october...

But guess wat u guys xD I was eating yumcha with my relatives and suddenly...I heard the super mario galaxy theme on piano xDDDD i was like...OH~ MARIO GALAXY! And my cousins were impressed LOL

#3258 28 Dec, 2012 12:19 am

pit0010 wrote:

KirbySuperStar wrote:

Merry belated Christmas.

Awwww...well...the wii U was a bit close to xmas so your parentsight hve not known...

But guess wat u guys xD I was eating yumcha with my relatives and suddenly...I heard the super mario galaxy theme on piano xDDDD i was like...OH~ MARIO GALAXY! And my cousins were impressed LOL

Oh, I practically knew I wasn't getting it. my mom said $350 dollars isn't in the budget, so I pretty much knew then that I wasn't getting it, but then again, I thought it was still a possibility since she pretty much said that when we wanted the Wii.

But the Wii was more of a family gift since 3 of my siblings (the other one was already grown up and out of the house) and I wanted it. I'm the only one who wanted the Wii U. One of the 3 siblings (oldest brother) grew up and doesn't live here. My other brother probably doesn't even know what the Wi U is since he hasn't been living at home (college) and probably wouldn't about it since there isn't an SSB game yet. Larxene (the last of my 3 Wii-wanting siblings) wanted other stuff and said she's fine with the Wii. No Wii U games interested her (she hates the whole Pikmin series just because I destroy her with Olimar in Brawl). I guess she might want it when the next Smash is released.

Last edited by KirbySuperStar (28 Dec, 2012 1:02 am)

#3259 28 Dec, 2012 4:29 am

Maybe last time before i can get free internet again...soo...bye!

and could someone tell that person above to delete that freaking sale message?
thanks..

#3260 28 Dec, 2012 4:31 am

KirbySuperStar wrote:

pit0010 wrote:

KirbySuperStar wrote:

Merry belated Christmas.

Oh, I practically knew I wasn't getting it. my mom said $350 dollars isn't in the budget, so I pretty much knew then that I wasn't getting it, but then again, I thought it was still a possibility since she pretty much said that when we wanted the Wii.

But the Wii was more of a family gift since 3 of my siblings (the other one was already grown up and out of the house) and I wanted it. I'm the only one who wanted the Wii U. One of the 3 siblings (oldest brother) grew up and doesn't live here. My other brother probably doesn't even know what the Wi U is since he hasn't been living at home (college) and probably wouldn't about it since there isn't an SSB game yet. Larxene (the last of my 3 Wii-wanting siblings) wanted other stuff and said she's fine with the Wii. No Wii U games interested her (she hates the whole Pikmin series just because I destroy her with Olimar in Brawl). I guess she might want it when the next Smash is released.

Sakura is planning to make a SSB on the wii u and 3ds. But yeah...dont expect it to come so quickly...he just started the project...like i said from the articles

Board footer

250 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.