Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#3281 08 Jan, 2013 12:21 am

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

pit0010 wrote:

Super Mario Bros. 3 Medley / スーパーマリオブラザーズ3 メドレー
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIak9tw … r_embedded

I just got SMB3 on my Wii along with A Link to the Past and Ice Climber!! Lol.
On the fourth on the fourth world of SMB3 and I beat the first temple in ALttP

"I promise I won't be a burden and eat all your chips or anything!."
~Echo; Golden Sun: the Lost Age

#3282 08 Jan, 2013 4:32 am

KirbySuperStar wrote:

pit0010 wrote:

Super Mario Bros. 3 Medley / スーパーマリオブラザーズ3 メドレー
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SIak9tw … r_embedded

I just got SMB3 on my Wii along with A Link to the Past and Ice Climber!! Lol.
On the fourth on the fourth world of SMB3 and I beat the first temple in ALttP

nice going man!!!

I havent played SMB3 in AGES! I got it on gameboy advance. tongue

I only remember my bro finishing it and was super excited that he woke me up at night to show me the ending tongue

#3283 08 Jan, 2013 10:44 pm

pit0010 wrote:

Sarru wrote:

I'm a Nintendo fan. o.o/
Though mainly of the Zelda series.
*Waiting patiently for Skyward Sword to come out*

HA! i'm also too waiting for that game come out!

I.LOVE.LEGENDS OF ZELDA.!!!
I cant belive its out now!
Can I join?

~Yay! Cutie Mark Crusader sleepover at Rarity's!

#3284 08 Jan, 2013 10:46 pm

red*rogue wrote:

Sarru wrote:

red*rogue wrote:

Zoroark is great, he always receives double the exp. points. IDK why. Glitch xD?

Well...if your Zoroark is traded...it's not a glitch.
All traded Pokemon gain double the exp.

Well, a Zorua got it from an ex-team Plasma(?) member. It used to belong to N. Somewhere in Veilstone city I think. I don't remember the name.

I quit somewhere before the final battle against the Pokémon League Champion (DRAGON POKÉMON AGAIN. MY RIVALS!)

oh and I never noticed they gained double exp. I did trade some Pokémon sometimes with a friend.
I don't remember if I still have them...

That is awsome..
Ive traded before... i got a lapris, entei, ditto, and ninetales....
( i have pokemon pearl)

#3285 08 Jan, 2013 10:48 pm

pokemon x and y announced. That was fast.

#3286 08 Jan, 2013 10:48 pm

hah... what do yo press again?

#3287 09 Jan, 2013 1:36 am

sweetiebell wrote:

pit0010 wrote:

Sarru wrote:

I'm a Nintendo fan. o.o/
Though mainly of the Zelda series.
*Waiting patiently for Skyward Sword to come out*

HA! i'm also too waiting for that game come out!

I.LOVE.LEGENDS OF ZELDA.!!!
I cant belive its out now!
Can I join?

Haha WOW! that was like a message 2 years ago man!

But welcome to the fanclub!

happy gaming~

#3288 09 Jan, 2013 2:01 am

Pokémon X & Y Trailer for Nintendo 3DS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaAxBkoe6R4

#3289 09 Jan, 2013 9:23 am

FINALLY A 3D POKEMON GAME!!
Now if only I could afford a 3DS.
And the game itself.
Then I'd be set.

-... . - / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. .----. - / .-. . .- -.. / - .... .. ... .-.-.-

#3290 09 Jan, 2013 11:50 am

Sarru wrote:

And the game itself.
Then I'd be set.

LET US ALL MAKE DONATIONS! wink

#3291 09 Jan, 2013 11:52 am

Article

There Will be Over 700 Pokémon Following the Release of X & Y

We still don’t know much about the newly-announced Pokémon X & Pokémon Y Versions, but apart from the game’s new 3DS home and its use of 3D visuals, a few new details have leaked out. Chief among these new tidbits is that the new games will bring the total number of Pokémon to over 700 – no surprise there, as every new generation has brought at least 100 new monsters to the table, but still a fairly huge landmark for the franchise.

Find out more after the break.

The game also pushes the 3DS’s capabilities to the max, not only for beautiful battles with never-before-seen levels of detail, but in terms of the 3DS’s wireless Internet connection. The game will apparently deliver an innovative system for online connectivity that will make it feel as though you are playing with other players from around the world.

There’s also apparently some additional depth planned for the battle system that will “deepen the bonds between players and Pokémon” and make Pokémon more powerful, though it’s not really certain whether this is mostly flowery rhetoric or indicative of an actual substantial change to the well-known IV/EV system or some other core game mechanics.

As one might expect, the evolution of the franchise will be accompanied by an evolution in the anime, card game, and merchandising, which is teased as being ready to “break into a new dimension.”

That’s not much to go by, but it’s all sounding very next-gen nonetheless.

GenGame~

#3292 09 Jan, 2013 11:59 am

Nintendo - Pokémon Direct 1.8.2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzO6J981nAw

#3293 09 Jan, 2013 8:43 pm

pit0010 wrote:

Sarru wrote:

And the game itself.
Then I'd be set.

LET US ALL MAKE DONATIONS! wink

If our pool of multiple types of currency will count

Anyways, my thoughts on Gen 6. Psyduck, yet again, will appear (one of the few pokemon to be available in every region). But for more important matters:

The name "X" and "Y": I could see it going different directions, though the Japanese logos lead me to believe the names are off of chromosomes (X and Y chromosomes) because the Japanese logos feature a double-helix. But it could also be off of coordinate planes if they add Pokemon Z as the next game. X, Y, and Z coordinate planes. Y for height (the "Y" legendary flies), X for land (since the axis is horizontal), and the deer legendary thing fits that. Z could feature a water legendary for depth.

The starters: MUCH better than Unova's MUCH better (though it only ties gen 4's and is worse than the others). Chespin (grass) looks like a mix between a small, brown Dewott (not oshawott since Oshawott's to plump) and Bianca. Fennekin (fire) reminds me of the Mozilla Firefox. FROAKIE IS JUST AWESOME! Best water starter since Mudkip... If that's saying anything... But already, the internet is abounding in starter fanart (especially for Fennekin). IT'S ONLY BEEN A DAY!!!

Game Visuals: Superb. Need I say more. The only thing I kinda miss is the sprites. I've gotten so used to fight pokemon sprites as a pokemon sprite. Now they're 3D renders. I guess it's a step to evolve the gaming industry... but it will always feel a little sad that I can't see those battling, mostly nonmoving (before Unova) sprites.

Last edited by KirbySuperStar (09 Jan, 2013 8:53 pm)

#3294 10 Jan, 2013 12:28 am

Love the fact that the new fire starter is based on a fox. <3

I actually liked the Unova starters. Though I would have liked them better if not for Samurott. I hate that thing. Dewot was amazing though.

The game looks pretty amazing, looks like we'll be replacing the bike with roller blades from the look of the trailer.
I'm definitely gonna love the new 3D battling plane...if the animations for attack and being hit are done well. <3 And from the trailer it looks like they are going to be.

New online thing though? Sounds like it might have a slight MMO nature to it! =0
I think it'll be great if they change the way Pokemon grow with the trainer. =w= I never liked EVs and IVs.

-... . - / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. .----. - / .-. . .- -.. / - .... .. ... .-.-.-

#3295 10 Jan, 2013 1:57 am

Hello! Typing from Wii U gamepad xD

#3296 10 Jan, 2013 3:17 am

Pit! you fancy person you.

#3297 10 Jan, 2013 3:42 am

xD The funny thing about internet browser on the wii U is that you can put a curtain on the TV...so no one can see what you are browsing on the gamepad (smirk) xD

#3298 10 Jan, 2013 10:29 am

(Video)
PLAY IT ~ Nintendo Land Sound

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6BL7IBE … 1bnzMvzWTg

#3299 10 Jan, 2013 12:02 pm

Typing from a laptop that has been flipping out since yesterday =n=
Just wondering, but can you also draw with your gamepad :0?

I can get access to RMD's flashtool on my Wii and since the WiiU is way more powerful...

AND

I found something very interesting in my school that has got something to do with Nintendo. I made a picture of it and as soon as I've got my card-reader, I'll post it up here =w=

Grgh, I wish I could play piano
._.

#3300 10 Jan, 2013 12:23 pm

Of course you can draw on the wii u! XD there is actually no proper drawing app yet...i think

BUT! when you are connected to the internet and update to have miiverse, you can post messages! AS WELL AS DRAWINGS wink so they let your type or draw your message. I usually draw

Board footer

121 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.