Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#3401 01 Feb, 2013 6:06 pm

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

pit0010 wrote:

KirbySuperStar wrote:

For the symphony, you know what would complete my life? If they played the Ocarina of Time Medley from SSBB.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7PsFD9UuY8

OMG YES! THAT IS THE BEST MAN! THE SONG OF STORMS (THAT PART) IS MY RINGTONE! XD

Just awesome. Just awesome.

"I promise I won't be a burden and eat all your chips or anything!."
~Echo; Golden Sun: the Lost Age

#3402 01 Feb, 2013 10:13 pm

KirbySuperStar wrote:

pit0010 wrote:

KirbySuperStar wrote:

Hmm... My guess would be that it was either Ballad of the Wind Fish (because this is BY FAR the most famous song that came out of this game):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qAkjemBf3M
This song was originally going to be in SSBB, but taken off along with a buttload of Mother/Earthbound songs:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EGYUI8m5AVU

Or Tal Tal Heights (the actual song that plays at the egg on the mountain part):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1shQkN03l8
This song was in SSBB, but they changed it to make it sound a lot more like Hyrule Overture (at least the first part):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1KN-pA66js

I wish it was those...but I know those tunes...and swear I didn't hear them...
hmm I think i remember hearing a bit of the beginning of Tal tal Heights

Hmmm. (going on Youtube for OST)
Could be "Sword Search"... I guess it's memorable since it's an early song...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3VXcML6Hf0
hmm. It beats me. Most of Link's Awakening Songs are random like bits of melody or dungeon themes, which are highly repetitive in that game.

Ehh..it could be that...Not too sure...

#3403 01 Feb, 2013 10:29 pm

KirbySuperStar wrote:

pit0010 wrote:

KirbySuperStar wrote:

For the symphony, you know what would complete my life? If they played the Ocarina of Time Medley from SSBB.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7PsFD9UuY8

OMG YES! THAT IS THE BEST MAN! THE SONG OF STORMS (THAT PART) IS MY RINGTONE! XD

Just awesome. Just awesome.

But because the song of storms is quite short..I also have a bit of the beginning XD the..zelda theme

#3404 02 Feb, 2013 10:41 am

Hey, I know I'm kind of breaking a chat between people, and also I haven't posted on here save for once when this topic was first created, but I just thought I'd let anyone who was interested know, that my friend got me in to the Video Games Live concert last night for free. Video Games Live is a concert performing video game music from a live orchestra. It was fantastic! My friend and I had VIP box seats, so we could view the orchestra AND the funny, wonderful and emotional videogame clips they played on a huge screen in the background. They featured games not only from Nintendo, but other companies too. Although this game isn't Nintendo, my favorite piece was from Kingdom Hearts. My friend and I almost cried! When the Mario theme came on, the entire crowd cheered, and watched as all the different Mario games from the past to the present flashed on screen. When The Legend of Zelda came on, they actually had a girl come on stage dressed as Link and play the flute (Posing as an Ocarina). I was never much of a Link and Zelda fan, but it was beautiful. Needless to say, it was an outstanding night. I am so thankful for my friend getting me in! ♥

You opened my eyes to something you made me believe.

#3405 02 Feb, 2013 3:57 pm

Rebcutie wrote:

Hey, I know I'm kind of breaking a chat between people, and also I haven't posted on here save for once when this topic was first created, but I just thought I'd let anyone who was interested know, that my friend got me in to the Video Games Live concert last night for free. Video Games Live is a concert performing video game music from a live orchestra. It was fantastic! My friend and I had VIP box seats, so we could view the orchestra AND the funny, wonderful and emotional videogame clips they played on a huge screen in the background. They featured games not only from Nintendo, but other companies too. Although this game isn't Nintendo, my favorite piece was from Kingdom Hearts. My friend and I almost cried! When the Mario theme came on, the entire crowd cheered, and watched as all the different Mario games from the past to the present flashed on screen. When The Legend of Zelda came on, they actually had a girl come on stage dressed as Link and play the flute (Posing as an Ocarina). I was never much of a Link and Zelda fan, but it was beautiful. Needless to say, it was an outstanding night. I am so thankful for my friend getting me in! ♥

WOW! that sounds sooo amazing!!! XD I wish there was a such thing coming to australia! big_smile
You are so lucky!

#3406 02 Feb, 2013 8:33 pm

Rebcutie wrote:

What KH song?

Last edited by KirbySuperStar (02 Feb, 2013 8:33 pm)

#3407 03 Feb, 2013 1:26 pm

There's a dr. Who game for the DS and Wii.
("Escape from Earth" and "Return" or something)
With cybermen, daleks and those mannequins...
Only ... the games are... horrible >_>

I read that Nintendo had to pay 10 million pounds for the rights of dr. Who.
10 million pounds! Wouldn't that be enough motivation to make a proper dr. Who game!?

Can't clap along.
I don't know what being a room without roof feels like.

#3408 03 Feb, 2013 5:06 pm

red*rogue wrote:

There's a dr. Who game for the DS and Wii.
("Escape from Earth" and "Return" or something)
With cybermen, daleks and those mannequins...
Only ... the games are... horrible >_>

I read that Nintendo had to pay 10 million pounds for the rights of dr. Who.
10 million pounds! Wouldn't that be enough motivation to make a proper dr. Who game!?

I love Dr. Who!!!
I've never heard of a Dr. Who game though, and honestly, I wouldn't get it anyway. I usually stay away from games based on TV.

#3409 03 Feb, 2013 11:00 pm

I did remember seeing a Dr. Who game...

#3410 04 Feb, 2013 10:47 pm

Nintendo 3DS - Brain Age: Concentration Training with Kate Hudson
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-o0VvRkUAU

haha lol

#3411 04 Feb, 2013 10:51 pm

Nintendo Land 2: Zelda's Trivia (Parody)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … sTAGF3uM2E

#3412 04 Feb, 2013 10:53 pm

AN ARTICLE FOR BOTH RED AND KIRBY smile

Is Mistwalker Teasing a Sequel to The Last Story?

http://gengame.net/2013/02/is-mistwalke … ast-story/

Miyamoto: The Big Draw of Pikmin 3 is its Graphics and Multiple Control Schemes
http://gengame.net/2013/02/miyamoto-the … l-schemes/

#3413 04 Feb, 2013 10:54 pm

The Two Islands Cut From The Wind Waker

The Wind Waker is a Zelda game full of creativity and imagination; a game which Wii U can really show its impressive power on. The Wind Waker HD is coming out in Fall and avid fans are already looking at ways Nintendo can make this highly anticipated remake memorable. Newly released Legend of Zelda almanac, Hyrule Historia, has provided clues as to how The Wind Waker HD could be even more special than its original counterpart by revealing sketches of two creative islands which were left out of the GameCube classic. One is designed as an actual Nintendo GameCube console while the other features an island of magma and smoke, seemingly a volcano.

http://www.zeldadungeon.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/wind_waker_gamecube_island.jpg

As you can see above, the two discarded islands originally planned for The Wind Waker were GameCube Island and Stovepipe Island which look very creative. Some people think that Dee Ess Island from Phantom Hourglass was originally GC Island for The Wind Waker because of its DS-themed design. Stovepipe Island looks amazing as it seems there are buildings on one side with a hot spring lake above and a magma valley running down the other side.

The hot debate is whether Nintendo should add extra content into their HD remake of The Wind Waker for Wii U. It wouldnít hurt to include extra dungeons and islands originally left out, especially the two islands mentioned in the sketches of Hyrule Historia. Itís great that this magnificent Zelda book has showcased some incredible sketches from Zelda titles which havenít made it past the design stage as it would be nice for Nintendo to give fans a fully-packed Wind Waker HD remake.

Do you like the concept of these two islands left out of The Wind Waker? Should Nintendo add left out designs of different gameplay elements for its HD remake? Do you have any ideas on how Nintendo could make The Wind Waker HD an essential purchase?

#3415 05 Feb, 2013 7:57 pm

pit0010 wrote:

AN ARTICLE FOR BOTH RED AND KIRBY smile

Is Mistwalker Teasing a Sequel to The Last Story?

http://gengame.net/2013/02/is-mistwalke … ast-story/

Miyamoto: The Big Draw of Pikmin 3 is its Graphics and Multiple Control Schemes
http://gengame.net/2013/02/miyamoto-the … l-schemes/

Yay! Pikmin 3 is always in.

#3416 05 Feb, 2013 7:58 pm

pit0010 wrote:

http://fstoppers.com/behind-scenes-stop-motion-commerical-nintendos-paper-mario

Soo good... but the game wasn't that great.

#3417 05 Feb, 2013 8:03 pm

pit0010 wrote:

The Two Islands Cut From The Wind Waker

The Wind Waker is a Zelda game full of creativity and imagination; a game which Wii U can really show its impressive power on. The Wind Waker HD is coming out in Fall and avid fans are already looking at ways Nintendo can make this highly anticipated remake memorable. Newly released Legend of Zelda almanac, Hyrule Historia, has provided clues as to how The Wind Waker HD could be even more special than its original counterpart by revealing sketches of two creative islands which were left out of the GameCube classic. One is designed as an actual Nintendo GameCube console while the other features an island of magma and smoke, seemingly a volcano.

http://www.zeldadungeon.net/wp-content/ … island.jpg

As you can see above, the two discarded islands originally planned for The Wind Waker were GameCube Island and Stovepipe Island which look very creative. Some people think that Dee Ess Island from Phantom Hourglass was originally GC Island for The Wind Waker because of its DS-themed design. Stovepipe Island looks amazing as it seems there are buildings on one side with a hot spring lake above and a magma valley running down the other side.

The hot debate is whether Nintendo should add extra content into their HD remake of The Wind Waker for Wii U. It wouldnít hurt to include extra dungeons and islands originally left out, especially the two islands mentioned in the sketches of Hyrule Historia. Itís great that this magnificent Zelda book has showcased some incredible sketches from Zelda titles which havenít made it past the design stage as it would be nice for Nintendo to give fans a fully-packed Wind Waker HD remake.

Do you like the concept of these two islands left out of The Wind Waker? Should Nintendo add left out designs of different gameplay elements for its HD remake? Do you have any ideas on how Nintendo could make The Wind Waker HD an essential purchase?

There's no doubt they'll add game content to Wind Waker. A Link to the Past (because it was bundled with four Swords GBA) had the Four Swords dungeon. The remake of OoT for the GCN and 3DS had the Master Quest. This won't be an exception.

Those islands seem pretty awesome. Maybe Stovepipe Island's villagers are the descendants of OoT Kakariko Village (since they're both human/hylian villages with a nearby volcano, which means the Kakarikans could've just gone up the mountain to avoid the floods). I hope they add these places along with more dungeons and side quests.

Last edited by KirbySuperStar (05 Feb, 2013 8:04 pm)

#3418 06 Feb, 2013 3:23 am

i got the latest mag! I saw a pikmin article! And lemme upload that trwm ;P

#3419 06 Feb, 2013 8:20 am

KirbySuperStar wrote:

Maybe Stovepipe Island's villagers are the descendants of OoT Kakariko Village (since they're both human/hylian villages with a nearby volcano, which means the Kakarikans could've just gone up the mountain to avoid the floods). I hope they add these places along with more dungeons and side quests.

Was thinking the same thing XD
Oh and maybe a sidequest with the descendents of the Gerudo.
They were pirates in Majora's Mask. Although, I highly doubt that they will play a role in this game DX

Oh, yeah.
I was browsing that gigantic game store online and (in search of Donkey Kong 64, only 12 euro's) and saw that:
- Ocarina of Time 2nd hand = 22 euro's (only the game, no manuals and box and stuff)
- Majora's Mask 2nd hand= 52 euro's (only the game, no manuals and box and stuff)

huh? The difference in prices is kind of odd.
Is it because of the 3DS remake?
I wonder how much my Majora's Mask is worth. I still have the manual and the box + it's gold edition.

Last edited by red*rogue (06 Feb, 2013 8:23 am)

Can't clap along.
I don't know what being a room without roof feels like.

#3420 06 Feb, 2013 12:53 pm

red*rogue wrote:

KirbySuperStar wrote:

Maybe Stovepipe Island's villagers are the descendants of OoT Kakariko Village (since they're both human/hylian villages with a nearby volcano, which means the Kakarikans could've just gone up the mountain to avoid the floods). I hope they add these places along with more dungeons and side quests.

Was thinking the same thing XD
Oh and maybe a sidequest with the descendents of the Gerudo.
They were pirates in Majora's Mask. Although, I highly doubt that they will play a role in this game DX

Oh, yeah.
I was browsing that gigantic game store online and (in search of Donkey Kong 64, only 12 euro's) and saw that:
- Ocarina of Time 2nd hand = 22 euro's (only the game, no manuals and box and stuff)
- Majora's Mask 2nd hand= 52 euro's (only the game, no manuals and box and stuff)

huh? The difference in prices is kind of odd.
Is it because of the 3DS remake?
I wonder how much my Majora's Mask is worth. I still have the manual and the box + it's gold edition.

Majora's Mask has no remakes besides Wii's Virtual Console, and OoT has a GCN remake, Wii's Virtual Console, and 3DS. I'm guessing that's the reason

Board footer

188 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

Copyright Mixart New Media LLC.
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide