pit0010 wrote:

i got the latest mag! I saw a pikmin article! And lemme upload that trwm ;P

Success

"I promise I won't be a burden and eat all your chips or anything!."
~Echo; Golden Sun: the Lost Age

#3422 06 Feb, 2013 9:32 pm

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

I set a new personal Super Mario record:
I got 116 1ups in one level in Super Mario World.

#3423 07 Feb, 2013 2:01 am

happy b-day thread!
It's 3:00 am now. I have no idea why I'm not sleeping yet...

#3424 07 Feb, 2013 4:55 am

WOOOOOO! 2ND ANNIVERSARY OF THIS NINTENDO FANCLUB!! WHAT TO DO WHAT TO DO?!!?! OH SO EXCITING FOR ME AND YOU GUYS!

Rates would be just boring no offence...LOL But hmmmm...you guys got any ideas?

#3425 07 Feb, 2013 5:17 am

But firstly...news XD

Nintendo 3DS - Brain Age: Concentration Training Launch Trailer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUvBQxBgis0

#3426 07 Feb, 2013 5:32 am

Nintendo Teaming With Namco Bandai to Create a New Mario Kart Arcade Game

Mario Kart is coming to the Wii U soon, but it’s making an appearance somewhere else first. Collaborating with Namco Bandai, Nintendo will be releasing Mario Kart: Arcade GP DX for Japanese arcades later this year, and the game will make its debut in just two weeks time at the Japan Amusement Expo.

Mario Kart: Arcade GP DX looks to borrow a lot of elements from Mario Kart 7, the 3DS installment, and will include a single-player Grand Prix mode, two-player Co-op, “Clone Battle” mode and a competitive mode, which will support up to four players. With Namco Bandai already helping develop Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS, it looks like their partnership with Nintendo is growing. Could they be involved in the development of Mario Kart Wii U too?

#3427 07 Feb, 2013 12:40 pm

pit0010 wrote:

Nintendo Teaming With Namco Bandai to Create a New Mario Kart Arcade Game

Mario Kart is coming to the Wii U soon, but it’s making an appearance somewhere else first. Collaborating with Namco Bandai, Nintendo will be releasing Mario Kart: Arcade GP DX for Japanese arcades later this year, and the game will make its debut in just two weeks time at the Japan Amusement Expo.

Mario Kart: Arcade GP DX looks to borrow a lot of elements from Mario Kart 7, the 3DS installment, and will include a single-player Grand Prix mode, two-player Co-op, “Clone Battle” mode and a competitive mode, which will support up to four players. With Namco Bandai already helping develop Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS, it looks like their partnership with Nintendo is growing. Could they be involved in the development of Mario Kart Wii U too?

I personally do not like the arcade Mario Karts. Firstly, They're made for the arcade, so you have to pay every time to play. Secondly, they're not nearly a great as the main series (the items, stages, usual lack of multiplayer, etc.). Thirdly, Pac-man, Ms Pac-man, Blinky, and that Tamagachi do NOT belong in the series.

#3428 08 Feb, 2013 3:24 am

I decided that I had played enough Sims3 for the day.
I shut down... at 4:00 am. Time flies. For realz...
-facepalm-

I admit. I am addicted to that game! One of my characters is in love with an old woman.

"WAH! THE OVEN IS ON FIRE!"
"I'LL BE RIGHT THERE! After I make my bed c:" 
-makes bed, runs to kitchen, start screaming-

And you have to fulfill these lifewishes. You get points for them and with those points you can make their lives easier so you can spend more time on improving their abilities and/or carreers.

Lifewish: "Make bed"
Lifewish: "Go bathe."

http://legacy-cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/072011/potter-lold.gif
He's the happiest idiot in the sims universe now...

yes. i'm addicted OTL

#3429 08 Feb, 2013 3:58 am

red*rogue wrote:

I decided that I had played enough Sims3 for the day.
I shut down... at 4:00 am. Time flies. For realz...
-facepalm-

I admit. I am addicted to that game! One of my characters is in love with an old woman.

"WAH! THE OVEN IS ON FIRE!"
"I'LL BE RIGHT THERE! After I make my bed c:" 
-makes bed, runs to kitchen, start screaming-

And you have to fulfill these lifewishes. You get points for them and with those points you can make their lives easier so you can spend more time on improving their abilities and/or carreers.

Lifewish: "Make bed"
Lifewish: "Go bathe."

http://legacy-cdn.smosh.com/smosh-pit/0 … r-lold.gif
He's the happiest idiot in the sims universe now...

yes. i'm addicted OTL

I've never got into any Sims games.

#3430 08 Feb, 2013 11:18 pm

I beat A Link to the Past, finally. It took me so long to realize, to beat Ganon, I had to light BOTH torches. I was getting frustrated because I was just lighting one, and Ganon was invincible.

I'm also getting a little better at Ice Climber. It's a  hard game to get used to. The platforming is weird. Every enemy respawns no matter how many times you kill them. Topeis cover the mountain floors, which gets annoying when you have a few levels of clouds to jump up to hit the blocks. Overall, a good game for early NES, but it can be quite mean.

#3431 09 Feb, 2013 12:30 am

The solution to move forward is always simple whenever I'm stuck inside a game. Never heard of Ice Climber~

anyways, I started pixeling again. I'm  also pixeling pandora's tower but the door has a horrible amount of detail and the image I have as a reference is incredibly blurry.

Well, just wanted to show you this:
http://i.imgur.com/IRnaHx5.png
I designed the character. Went colouring. Got sick of it, skipped the step and went pixeling xD

#3432 09 Feb, 2013 1:01 am

BAHHAHA!!! THATS GREAT RED XD

but btw......my wireless is down so I can't access internet on either my laptop or phone...=_= I'm on a eMac which is the only one that is connected to the internet. But because all of our family needs the internet...I will not be on properly for about 10 days. But because I am in year 10...I can access the libaray laptops now YES! XD SO KIRBY! I WILL TRY AND UPLOAD THE PIKMIN ARTICLE THIS COMING MONDAY.

AND FOR NOW...I WILL TRY AND GET SOME NEWS HAPPENING tongue

#3433 09 Feb, 2013 1:52 am

I got something...
I came across some info about the next-gen consoles.
The last one got me... angry and afraid.
Seriously, if that would happen I wouldn't 'upgrade my consoles' beyond the ps3, because I can live without the games and not with the money grubbers.

Entirely New Console
Ouya. Android based console.
Games to be released
Final Fantasy 3.
Already has been released on nes, ds and smartphones. Square is really milking this title out. It's disgusting.
Pier Solar
Homebrew game for the sega megadrive also released for the Ouya.
Gunblitz
You can probably find games with a somewhat equal gameplay and it doesn't seem interesting to me.
Rival Threads
Will also be released for windows, iOS and Linux. A sidescrolling battle where you are a puppeteer, fighting other puppeteers to increase reputation.
Shadowrun online
Idk
Human Element prequel
Just a prequel of the yet to be released Human Element, about zombies.
Positron
???
Saturday Morning RPG

Overall, it doesn't seem that interesting. But it's only $99 dollars. Would be around 50 euro's? I doubt I'll play it though.

Steambox
Steam is that game community-ish site. Where you can buy games for a really low price, download online games and play with others through steam-account. I think. XD I have a steamaccount but I barely pay attention to it.

However, the device itself is still... an idea. There's barely anything of it yet.

New anti-piracy measurements on consoles?
There are rumours going around that Microsoft will develop a system for their "xbox720" where you have to 'activate' your game to prevent piracy. However, this also prevent players from playing used games. Also read that Nintendo and Sony had... those horrible brutal thoughts.

I hope that won't happen.

Last edited by red*rogue (09 Feb, 2013 1:53 am)

#3434 09 Feb, 2013 6:12 pm

pit0010 wrote:

Rebcutie wrote:

Hey, I know I'm kind of breaking a chat between people, and also I haven't posted on here save for once when this topic was first created, but I just thought I'd let anyone who was interested know, that my friend got me in to the Video Games Live concert last night for free. Video Games Live is a concert performing video game music from a live orchestra. It was fantastic! My friend and I had VIP box seats, so we could view the orchestra AND the funny, wonderful and emotional videogame clips they played on a huge screen in the background. They featured games not only from Nintendo, but other companies too. Although this game isn't Nintendo, my favorite piece was from Kingdom Hearts. My friend and I almost cried! When the Mario theme came on, the entire crowd cheered, and watched as all the different Mario games from the past to the present flashed on screen. When The Legend of Zelda came on, they actually had a girl come on stage dressed as Link and play the flute (Posing as an Ocarina). I was never much of a Link and Zelda fan, but it was beautiful. Needless to say, it was an outstanding night. I am so thankful for my friend getting me in! ♥

WOW! that sounds sooo amazing!!! XD I wish there was a such thing coming to australia! big_smile
You are so lucky!

Well, the orchestra that played it was the state orchestra, so maybe Australia has one of those? c:

"I am me, nobody else." - Roxas, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

#3435 10 Feb, 2013 3:47 am

Rebcutie wrote:

pit0010 wrote:

Rebcutie wrote:

Hey, I know I'm kind of breaking a chat between people, and also I haven't posted on here save for once when this topic was first created, but I just thought I'd let anyone who was interested know, that my friend got me in to the Video Games Live concert last night for free. Video Games Live is a concert performing video game music from a live orchestra. It was fantastic! My friend and I had VIP box seats, so we could view the orchestra AND the funny, wonderful and emotional videogame clips they played on a huge screen in the background. They featured games not only from Nintendo, but other companies too. Although this game isn't Nintendo, my favorite piece was from Kingdom Hearts. My friend and I almost cried! When the Mario theme came on, the entire crowd cheered, and watched as all the different Mario games from the past to the present flashed on screen. When The Legend of Zelda came on, they actually had a girl come on stage dressed as Link and play the flute (Posing as an Ocarina). I was never much of a Link and Zelda fan, but it was beautiful. Needless to say, it was an outstanding night. I am so thankful for my friend getting me in! ♥

WOW! that sounds sooo amazing!!! XD I wish there was a such thing coming to australia! big_smile
You are so lucky!

Well, the orchestra that played it was the state orchestra, so maybe Australia has one of those? c:

hoho yes we do. Sydney Symphony Orchestra. But highly unlikely that they play video game music. They did have to participate in the symphony of the goddest (zelda)

#3436 11 Feb, 2013 8:26 am

Sorry Kirby! =_= Freaking Library was closed when I finished my violin lesson. So....I'm hoping I will be able to upload it trwm wink

#3438 11 Feb, 2013 12:38 pm

pit0010 wrote:

Sorry Kirby! =_= Freaking Library was closed when I finished my violin lesson. So....I'm hoping I will be able to upload it trwm wink

It's okay.

#3439 12 Feb, 2013 5:09 am

HERE IS IS KIRBY! FINALLY ON THE COMPUTERM LIBRARY AND HAVE UPLOADED THE ARTICLE

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii483/pit0010/IMG_2701_zps01d3e5e0.jpg

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii483/pit0010/IMG_2702_zps2cb2c11a.jpg

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii483/pit0010/IMG_2704_zps4bfb9ea8.jpg

http://i1256.photobucket.com/albums/ii483/pit0010/IMG_2706_zpsc6b6807e.jpg

#3440 12 Feb, 2013 8:57 pm

God read, but they mentioned Oli, Louie and President being playable, which is a no  no. Other than that, coolio. That Lord of the Rings allusion was well played.

Board footer

231 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.