Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#3441 13 Feb, 2013 10:49 am

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

haha is that soo?? ^ XD

still no wireless on me laptop...sigh~ lack of news...

Offline

#3442 13 Feb, 2013 11:02 pm

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

Nintendo Direct Tomorrow. Seems like just yesterday we had that Wii U one.


"I promise I won't be a burden and eat all your chips or anything!."
~Echo; Golden Sun: the Lost Age

Offline

#3443 14 Feb, 2013 4:30 am

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

I think that article was misinterpreting what a "realistic" NIntendo would be like.
The only "realistic" thing we've seen from Nintendo so far was Twilight Princess, but that was just realistic textures, but it still had fantasy Nintendo-esque character models.

The same seems to be true from that Pikmin game.
Personally when it's an environment like Pikmin where you're looking at everything from a small being's perspective detail is important or else the world will look bland and realistic textures seems to be the way to go in that situation.


-... . - / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. .----. - / .-. . .- -.. / - .... .. ... .-.-.-

Offline

#3444 14 Feb, 2013 5:27 am

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

Sarru wrote:

I think that article was misinterpreting what a "realistic" NIntendo would be like.
The only "realistic" thing we've seen from Nintendo so far was Twilight Princess, but that was just realistic textures, but it still had fantasy Nintendo-esque character models.

The same seems to be true from that Pikmin game.
Personally when it's an environment like Pikmin where you're looking at everything from a small being's perspective detail is important or else the world will look bland and realistic textures seems to be the way to go in that situation.

hohoh that is soo true.


@KIRBY

damn! I wanna watch that! hmm must watch it on monday then

Offline

#3445 14 Feb, 2013 11:37 am

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

Don't you have an internet cable you can pull out of a computer and put in your laptop? Or maybe you still have an internet cable lying around that you can plug in your router and your laptop.

I just realised my gamestore also sells hent4i dvd's...About 66 of them.
:I They probably sell really well today. huehue

The Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor 2 has been localised for the USA.
And thank god that the portables have no regions anymore.

Anybody ever heard of the fighting game "Killer Instinct"?
Anybody know if there are more games of it other than for Game Boy, Snes and the N64? The game was pretty cool ._.

Last edited by red*rogue (14 Feb, 2013 11:37 am)

Offline

#3446 15 Feb, 2013 12:48 am

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

The Nintendo Direct was mostly about 3DS and had a big emphasis on Luigi. It was pretty good. A few new games (I'll let you guys find out, and I won't post it because I don't want to steal Pit's job)...

But no new Pikmin 3 info (I at least wanted an exact release date)


"I promise I won't be a burden and eat all your chips or anything!."
~Echo; Golden Sun: the Lost Age

Offline

#3447 15 Feb, 2013 7:17 am

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

red*rogue wrote:

Don't you have an internet cable you can pull out of a computer and put in your laptop? Or maybe you still have an internet cable lying around that you can plug in your router and your laptop.

I just realised my gamestore also sells hent4i dvd's...About 66 of them.
:I They probably sell really well today. huehue

The Shin Megami Tensei Devil Survivor 2 has been localised for the USA.
And thank god that the portables have no regions anymore.

Anybody ever heard of the fighting game "Killer Instinct"?
Anybody know if there are more games of it other than for Game Boy, Snes and the N64? The game was pretty cool ._.

The computer I am on is really laggy...and I don't really wanna watch laggy videos...LOL not fun at all man.

Offline

#3448 15 Feb, 2013 7:19 am

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

KirbySuperStar wrote:

The Nintendo Direct was mostly about 3DS and had a big emphasis on Luigi. It was pretty good. A few new games (I'll let you guys find out, and I won't post it because I don't want to steal Pit's job)...

But no new Pikmin 3 info (I at least wanted an exact release date)

Could you post it up just for today??

Reason why (previous message)

Thanks a bunch!

Offline

#3449 15 Feb, 2013 1:07 pm

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

pit0010 wrote:

The computer I am on is really laggy...and I don't really wanna watch laggy videos...LOL not fun at all man.

No, I mean that you take the internet cable that's plugged into your computer and put it in your laptop.
So you won't use your laggy computer.

Offline

#3450 15 Feb, 2013 8:45 pm

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

pit0010 wrote:

KirbySuperStar wrote:

The Nintendo Direct was mostly about 3DS and had a big emphasis on Luigi. It was pretty good. A few new games (I'll let you guys find out, and I won't post it because I don't want to steal Pit's job)...

But no new Pikmin 3 info (I at least wanted an exact release date)

Could you post it up just for today??

Reason why (previous message)

Thanks a bunch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cntz1GyM … e=youtu.be

The whole thing.


"I promise I won't be a burden and eat all your chips or anything!."
~Echo; Golden Sun: the Lost Age

Offline

#3451 16 Feb, 2013 2:08 am

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

red*rogue wrote:

pit0010 wrote:

The computer I am on is really laggy...and I don't really wanna watch laggy videos...LOL not fun at all man.

No, I mean that you take the internet cable that's plugged into your computer and put it in your laptop.
So you won't use your laggy computer.

My laptop is a macbook air. hmm I can't seem to do that coz of it's epic thinness XD

Offline

#3452 16 Feb, 2013 2:10 am

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

KirbySuperStar wrote:

pit0010 wrote:

KirbySuperStar wrote:

The Nintendo Direct was mostly about 3DS and had a big emphasis on Luigi. It was pretty good. A few new games (I'll let you guys find out, and I won't post it because I don't want to steal Pit's job)...

But no new Pikmin 3 info (I at least wanted an exact release date)

Could you post it up just for today??

Reason why (previous message)

Thanks a bunch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cntz1GyM … e=youtu.be

The whole thing.

thanks man wink you legend

Offline

#3453 16 Feb, 2013 1:02 pm

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

So you even have to buy a seperate internet cable for apple!?
wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat wat

-clings onto cute hp laptop with windows 7-

Offline

#3454 16 Feb, 2013 10:37 pm

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

Wow, there are currently 3 whole topics active.

Offline

#3455 17 Feb, 2013 2:09 am

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

Bahahhahah what are the other two?

Guess what! MY INTERNET IS WORKING! XD YEAHHHH! NEWS IS BACK ON TRACK

Offline

#3456 17 Feb, 2013 4:30 pm

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

2 other active topics. Wow. RMD is really dying. I wouldn't mind moving to a different site, but chances are I would have to make an account.


"I promise I won't be a burden and eat all your chips or anything!."
~Echo; Golden Sun: the Lost Age

Offline

#3457 18 Feb, 2013 7:16 am

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

You should try ninsheetmusic you guys! It is really awesome!!! :>

Offline

#3458 18 Feb, 2013 1:49 pm

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

pit0010 wrote:

You should try ninsheetmusic you guys! It is really awesome!!! :>

I've been around on it. I really haven't done too much with it though. I'm not the greatest piano player in the world. I could probably figure out the melody, but all the background stuff and cords could be hard to balance out.


"I promise I won't be a burden and eat all your chips or anything!."
~Echo; Golden Sun: the Lost Age

Offline

#3459 19 Feb, 2013 7:13 am

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

KirbySuperStar wrote:

pit0010 wrote:

You should try ninsheetmusic you guys! It is really awesome!!! :>

I've been around on it. I really haven't done too much with it though. I'm not the greatest piano player in the world. I could probably figure out the melody, but all the background stuff and cords could be hard to balance out.

there are lots of people who don't exactly play an instrument all arrange music.
they would be very fond of you when you say you play trombone tho! big_smile

Offline

#3460 20 Feb, 2013 3:11 am

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

pit0010 wrote:

KirbySuperStar wrote:

pit0010 wrote:

You should try ninsheetmusic you guys! It is really awesome!!! :>

I've been around on it. I really haven't done too much with it though. I'm not the greatest piano player in the world. I could probably figure out the melody, but all the background stuff and cords could be hard to balance out.

there are lots of people who don't exactly play an instrument all arrange music.
they would be very fond of you when you say you play trombone tho! big_smile

My friend did have some pieces that he might have gotten from there. It was a bunch of Wind Waker songs, like "Outset Island" and "Farewell, Hyrule King." I played them for a few minutes. I know the melody of Lost Woods on the piano by heart. since the Trombone is in the same key as piano, I can easily transpose from one to another, so I guess if I bring down the melody by a few octaves (since melody is almost always in the Treble Clef), I could just play all the ninsheetmusic stuff on my trombone.


"I promise I won't be a burden and eat all your chips or anything!."
~Echo; Golden Sun: the Lost Age

Offline

Board footer

124 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.