Forum Search

#3621 09 Apr, 2013 2:13 am

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

KirbySuperStar wrote:

pit0010 wrote:

Wow...of fourse it would be those games. XDDD

But I wasn't exactly interested in OoT though...:L

TWILIGHT PRINCESS ****

btw...I donno why my website won't pop up on search engine but here we go!
http://hanatan.wix.com/pit0030gameit

I didn't make any changes...but yeah! IT SHOULD BE DONE! The webmaster thingy...you guys can't do much...I donno how to fix it and they won't allow the password for some reason

Greatly placed Faron Woods Theme.

Alsooo, how do I begin to do stuff on this... Like a login or something?? What can we do??

Yeah tehre is a bit of a problem with that...

But you guys! with the reviews and walkthroughs sounds really good I should say. tongue
But maybe I would do video walkthroughs more that writing ones....

You know...for my youtube. XD

#3622 09 Apr, 2013 2:15 am

red*rogue wrote:

I'll try to make my own top 3.

Personal Top 3 Zelda Games:

1. Majora's Mask
2. Skyward Sword
3. Ocarina of Time

Well...from the zelda games I have only played...

1. Twilight Princess
2. Spirited Tracks
3. Skyward Sword (it was very good when you play it for the first time...I just can't play it again thought...the beginning takes foreverrrrrr~

#3623 09 Apr, 2013 6:23 am

Ahhhh, you know what would be awesome?! Since I don't have decent enough equipment/motivation to make my own videos...
We should totally do a dual commentary through Skype Pit! xD
I dunno how that would work though.

-... . - / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. .----. - / .-. . .- -.. / - .... .. ... .-.-.-

#3624 09 Apr, 2013 9:33 am

OMG...THAT WOULD SO WORK!

wait...w t f? what game though?? xDDD

It would have to be something online...danggg...

you r never on skype! :<

#3625 09 Apr, 2013 8:56 pm

Steam has free multiplayer games.
I have Rusty Hearts. It is a pretty nice game.
I play it every 3 months or something :0 xD

#3626 09 Apr, 2013 9:04 pm

Oh and I still have an old layout of a non-existing site lying around on my computer. It was meant as practice for my study.

A rough sketch, because I can't get my own server to start and open it in my browser.
http://i.imgur.com/fDqwkiH.png

It's not quite... userfriendly for a moderator.
You really have to dive in the codes if you want to add/edit stuff.
It's possible to make it userfriendly. I just don't know how.
Well, I know how. I kind of do. I have to mess around with it tongue

But... well... if you want it...

#3627 09 Apr, 2013 11:52 pm

#3628 10 Apr, 2013 1:31 am

I remember thinking it was an entirely different owl when you meet Kaepora Gaebora for the second time at Hyrule Castle because his head was upside down and those black dots looked like eyes.

-... . - / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. .----. - / .-. . .- -.. / - .... .. ... .-.-.-

#3629 10 Apr, 2013 6:54 am

Sarru wrote:

I remember thinking it was an entirely different owl when you meet Kaepora Gaebora for the second time at Hyrule Castle because his head was upside down and those black dots looked like eyes.

omg that was so creepy though! JUST THAT 180 DEGREE TURN OF THE HEAD~

like what?!?!? XD

#3630 10 Apr, 2013 11:11 am

Miyamoto Shares Some Mario Fun Facts

Mario has been a family favorite for years, and for good reason. But do you know all there is to know about our favorite Italian plumber? In an interview with Rolling Stone, Shigeru Miyamoto went into detail on a few facts about the plumber brothers. There are many hidden secrets and facts within the series, including titles of games such as Excitebike: Bun Bun Mario Battle Stadium.
Have you ever wondered why Luigi wears green?

Why is Luigi green?
“Because of memory limitations, the second character had to be identical to the first character in appearance,” explained Miyamoto. “And so we looked at that and said, ‘Well even if we have the same character, we could potentially change the colour of the character.’”

“We were limited in the colour palettes – we didn’t have much in the way of additional colours that we could use. And so we looked at the turtles in that game. Their heads are sort of skin-toned, their shells are green, so what we could do is we could use the colour palette from the turtle on this character.”

“And so from those technical limitations we said ‘Okay. We have these two characters. They look the same, other than the fact that their colours are different. Obviously they must be twins.’ From there, we decided, ‘Okay, they’re twins and this other character [Luigi] must be the younger brother.’”

Nintendo thought Mario’s invincibility star was ridiculous

“What we found that was particularly interesting or fun was that in a game where really your ultimate goal is to try to avoid the enemies and avoid falling into the holes, when all of the sudden you become invincible, you get this sudden desire to sort of run through everything as fast as you can.”

However, members of his team thought the star was a ridiculous idea. “There were many people on the team who said, ‘This is ridiculous. You shouldn’t be invincible. This doesn’t make a game.’ And I said to them, ‘Well what’s interesting is the fact that even though you’re invincible, you can still fall down a hole and die.’ It creates this very strange dynamic in the game that’s very fun. I had to persuade them.”

Gengame~

#3631 10 Apr, 2013 11:23 pm

pit0010 wrote:

Miyamoto Shares Some Mario Fun Facts

Mario has been a family favorite for years, and for good reason. But do you know all there is to know about our favorite Italian plumber? In an interview with Rolling Stone, Shigeru Miyamoto went into detail on a few facts about the plumber brothers. There are many hidden secrets and facts within the series, including titles of games such as Excitebike: Bun Bun Mario Battle Stadium.
Have you ever wondered why Luigi wears green?

Why is Luigi green?
“Because of memory limitations, the second character had to be identical to the first character in appearance,” explained Miyamoto. “And so we looked at that and said, ‘Well even if we have the same character, we could potentially change the colour of the character.’”

“We were limited in the colour palettes – we didn’t have much in the way of additional colours that we could use. And so we looked at the turtles in that game. Their heads are sort of skin-toned, their shells are green, so what we could do is we could use the colour palette from the turtle on this character.”

“And so from those technical limitations we said ‘Okay. We have these two characters. They look the same, other than the fact that their colours are different. Obviously they must be twins.’ From there, we decided, ‘Okay, they’re twins and this other character [Luigi] must be the younger brother.’”

Nintendo thought Mario’s invincibility star was ridiculous

“What we found that was particularly interesting or fun was that in a game where really your ultimate goal is to try to avoid the enemies and avoid falling into the holes, when all of the sudden you become invincible, you get this sudden desire to sort of run through everything as fast as you can.”

However, members of his team thought the star was a ridiculous idea. “There were many people on the team who said, ‘This is ridiculous. You shouldn’t be invincible. This doesn’t make a game.’ And I said to them, ‘Well what’s interesting is the fact that even though you’re invincible, you can still fall down a hole and die.’ It creates this very strange dynamic in the game that’s very fun. I had to persuade them.”

Gengame~

Haha!! Funny when things are at its inception, and ideas are put forth, and are objected, but are kept, and 27 years later, it's one of the most iconic things within that franchise/series/etc. Could you even imagine Kirby defaultly being yellow instead of pink (the argument Miyamoto-who favored yellow-and Sakurai-who favored pink-had about what Kirby's color should have been)?

"I promise I won't be a burden and eat all your chips or anything!."
~Echo; Golden Sun: the Lost Age

#3632 11 Apr, 2013 8:11 am

Nintendo Direct [FAKE - 2013 April Fools' Day Version]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pnPdd6Mcco

#3633 11 Apr, 2013 9:17 pm

pit0010 wrote:

Nintendo Direct [FAKE - 2013 April Fools' Day Version]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pnPdd6Mcco

Wowwww. Pretty great. I saw a fake Super Smash Bros. thing for April Fools that was pretty funny. I can't find it though.

#3634 12 Apr, 2013 7:23 am

awww xD I wish I could watch it ^

#3635 12 Apr, 2013 12:40 pm

~APRIL NEWS 2013: WEBSITE?? (my video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0mTP0w5zjE

#3636 13 Apr, 2013 3:40 am

pit0010 wrote:

~APRIL NEWS 2013: WEBSITE?? (my video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0mTP0w5zjE

Skyward Sword Faron Woods.
lol. Using Twilight Princess's on the website and Skyward Sword's on the video smile

#3637 13 Apr, 2013 6:30 am

^ heheh dang right! XD

#3638 16 Apr, 2013 3:05 am

So. Nintendo Direct on the 17th (lame attempt to boost activity)? Wonder what they'll say/show

#3639 16 Apr, 2013 11:34 am

KIRBY WE ARE WAITING FOR U TO GET SKYPE! :<

#3640 16 Apr, 2013 10:28 pm

Oh, yeah. Lol. My skype name is "Hocotate." Is that all you need?

Board footer

195 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.