Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#3861 24 Jun, 2013 7:33 pm

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

Ima join! Yay!big_smile

You've met a terrible fate, haven't you?

#3862 24 Jun, 2013 7:35 pm

I love the zelda series and brawl for wii. I also like the pokemon series and kid Icarus and most of the music composed for Nintendo games!big_smile

You've met a terrible fate, haven't you?

#3863 24 Jun, 2013 9:57 pm

Your username is awesome.
Majora's Mask is my fav Zelda. <3

Well then...that was..."interesting".

#3864 25 Jun, 2013 2:07 am

WELCOME FRIEND! AWESOME NAME~

#3865 25 Jun, 2013 9:44 am

Haha. New guy. Yay.

Also, for Pikmin related news. There is a PIKMIN THEMED Nintendo Direct tomorrow!!!!  SOO happy

And I'm almost done with Oracle of Ages (I've been off and on playing it for the past bunch of days). Just have to get a few more heart containers and beat the Black Tower

"I promise I won't be a burden and eat all your chips or anything!."
~Echo; Golden Sun: the Lost Age

#3866 26 Jun, 2013 2:07 am

NINTENDO DIRECT TRWM?! SWEEET! XD
Last day of school for me until winter holidays! :> Although I have to come to school on the Friday coz I have to do a music exam. =_= boohoo

#3867 26 Jun, 2013 8:56 pm

Actually, it wasn't much of a NIntendo Direct.... Miyamoto just had some Japanese comedian come and and the comedian played the first few parts of Pikmin 3. Not English subtitles, so all we got was footage. And not too revealing either.

#3868 27 Jun, 2013 12:11 am

haha niceee xDDD

#3869 27 Jun, 2013 12:18 am

I will get back into the news trwm because I got an exam trwm and a music lesson...=_= soz guys! just didnt have the time

#3870 27 Jun, 2013 10:30 pm

Nice video Sarru tongue I finally get to hear your voice again ><

#3871 27 Jun, 2013 10:39 pm

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze: How Wii Uís Power Advances the Series

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze is a sequel to 2010′s Donkey Kong Country Returns, so the teamís under a lot of pressure to add new elements to the game to make it stand out from its predecessor. Weíve already heard about the triumphant return of Dixie Kong, but the gameís key developers each had something to say about what theyíre hoping to achieve with the added power of Wii U and to make this the best Donkey Kong Country ever.

Click below to see what they found most stunning about the game.

Game director Risa Tabata is most excited about the gameís dynamic camera feature:

I knew that Retro was working on the rotating camera, but the first time I saw it, I believed it was on a micro-stage. I knew that the camera was implemented, but the first time I was able to experience it for myself, I actually went, ďWhoa!Ē I was a little surprised. This is hypothetical, because I donít remember exactly, but if picture looking at a roller coaster, if you watch a roller coaster from the side doing this, youíre going to get a completely different experience when all of a sudden youíre looking at the roller coaster this way and doing this. The difference that illustrates is one of the differences weíre bringing to the game with the camera.

Meanwhile, Michael Kelbaugh believes a great example of how Wii Uís power is put to good use lies in the underwater gameplay:

Michael Kelbaugh: I think as well, just due to the capabilities of the Wii U.. Itís quite a powerhouse. Weíve been able to do a lot of great stuff that we hadnít been able to do before. A lot of translucency in the ice. The water is just phenomenal. A lot of the shading technology thatís new to the Wii U, a lot of the lighting. Itís quite a box. Weíve been able to bring some really nice visuals to it that we couldnít before. I think people will really like seeing it in HD.

Risa Tabata: Underwater is fantastic. You saw that Donkey Kong does the breaststroke? Retro was very picky about getting that animation just right. Not only does it feel very natural, it feels really good to be in the water. You get that sense of resistance from the water. It feels like youíre swimming. It looks great, but you also get that resistance. Itís a good feel. Thatís something we didnít have in the old Super NES games.

#3872 27 Jun, 2013 10:54 pm

By popular demand, "The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses" concert series will revisit several cities this summer and fall with    Second Quest, a new season of fresh and exciting material exploring even more chapters from the Zelda franchise.

Returning fans will also get a chance to relish once again in the beautifully orchestrated four-movement symphonic work from last season, as well as favorite moments from the game, carefully and beautifully timed with the gorgeous, larger-than-life orchestral score.

For video game enthusiasts and music lovers who missed the show last year, the producers are pleased to announce that they will be bringing Season 1 to select cities.

The newly announced dates for Season 1 and Second Quest include:

Season 1
Baltimore, MD; Meyerhoff Symphony Hall; July 27
Newark, NJ; New Jersey Performing Arts Center; August 9 & 10
Aug 9
Aug 10
Grand Rapids, MI; Devos Hall; October 19

Season 2 "Second Quest"
Austin, TX; The Long Center; June 29
Philadelphia, PA; Mann Center; July 25
Toronto, ON; Sony Centre; September 7
Seattle, WA; Benaroya Hall; September 12
San Jose, CA; San Jose Civic; December 14

#3873 28 Jun, 2013 2:01 am

haha I was playing animal crossing today and finally payed off my first house loan. And to top that off..I won a Master Sword!!! XDDD
MY FIRST LUCKY PRIZE FROM A FORTUNE COOKIE XDDD
And when you touch it...it makes the 'DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNN~'
It sounds like the Skyward Sword one. wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N83b0NE5omg

#3874 28 Jun, 2013 8:37 am

Ehh. I love the DK series, but I still wish Retro did a Metroid game before making another game in a series we've seen quite a bit of in the last few years... and this year with DKCR3D.

#3875 28 Jun, 2013 2:54 pm

okay. Just updating my video game status.
I beat Golden Sun a while ago. Now I need to get The Lost Age and link the two for the Djinn and team.
I beat Oracle of Ages and started the linked Oracle of Seasons game.
I got the original Smash Bros. and Super Metroid on the Wii Virtual Console. great games.

#3876 28 Jun, 2013 5:50 pm

pit0010 wrote:

haha I was playing animal crossing today and finally payed off my first house loan. And to top that off..I won a Master Sword!!! XDDD
MY FIRST LUCKY PRIZE FROM A FORTUNE COOKIE XDDD
And when you touch it...it makes the 'DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNN~'
It sounds like the Skyward Sword one. wink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N83b0NE5omg

awesome. I need to get New Leaf... ...
I need to get a lot of games... and a Wii U

#3877 28 Jun, 2013 6:14 pm

haha wait until the price goes down maybe tongue

#3878 29 Jun, 2013 5:25 am

http://funnymama.com/post/187501

xDD I support XDDDD

#3880 29 Jun, 2013 7:21 pm

Hey pals, long time no see X)

I've kinda been in a rut, not posting much on RMD and not even playing video games! (gasp!)
Well...except PC games....Minecraft and skyrim...O///O

Though, the most recent game I've played is Skyward Sword, I'm still getting used to how different it is though X3
and I'm NOT very far. Sad day. I hope life is good for ya all, it seems like this thread is always going! wink

To contribute though, I made Link! big_smile

Last edited by Day_dreamer (29 Jun, 2013 7:22 pm)

Board footer

253 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

Copyright Mixart New Media LLC.
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide