Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#4021 29 Jul, 2013 4:36 am

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

red*rogue wrote:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.Xphantom+hourglass&_nkw=phantom+hourglass&_sacat=0&_from=R40

voěla

ehh. I hate buying stuff online. I don't have a credit card and my parents sure as heck don't want to use theirs for video games. I just find it as a nuisance for me. I'd rather just show up at a store and buy it right on the spot.

I've been trying to find someone I can borrow it from rather than buying it. All three of my friend's that once had it lost it sad
Stores that sell used games probably have it. Next time I go there, I'll probably check it out.

"I promise I won't be a burden and eat all your chips or anything!."
~Echo; Golden Sun: the Lost Age

#4022 29 Jul, 2013 10:51 am

perhaps you can order one in the store?
or have one delivered from another location (of same

Ebay goes with paypal as well.
I'm not crazy about online buying either.
But honestly. $7 dollars on a game!
That's practically free!

How about you tell them this?

"Parents, can you buy a game for me online? It's really cheap right now. The seller has a good rep. In stores, it costs about 4-5 times more. This is an unique oppurtunity to buy a relatively popular and good game for. so little."

And don't let them interrupt!

Go on about what an oppurtunity it is.

My parents would fall for it since they aren't as efficient with digital stuff like me, so I can tell them anything xD

#4023 29 Jul, 2013 2:27 pm

red*rogue wrote:

perhaps you can order one in the store?
or have one delivered from another location (of same

Ebay goes with paypal as well.
I'm not crazy about online buying either.
But honestly. $7 dollars on a game!
That's practically free!

How about you tell them this?

"Parents, can you buy a game for me online? It's really cheap right now. The seller has a good rep. In stores, it costs about 4-5 times more. This is an unique oppurtunity to buy a relatively popular and good game for. so little."

And don't let them interrupt!

Go on about what an oppurtunity it is.

My parents would fall for it since they aren't as efficient with digital stuff like me, so I can tell them anything xD

Yeah... I'll see. My mom isn't home right now, but my dad is.

#4024 29 Jul, 2013 6:29 pm

So.. Some info regarding Zelda Wii u was apparently leaked, though none of this is confirmed to be true, so it could very well be false, but could very well be true:

~The game is a direct sequel to Twilight Princess.

~The game will be Open World. The player will be able to explore a vast and seamless Hyrule. Around 70% of the development team are solely working on content to fill this Open World. The aim is to make it full of content and have more side-quests, sub-dungeons, and collectibles than any past 3D Zelda.

~Motion controls have been dropped. The game will use the Wii U Game Pad and build off the controls of the GameCube version of Twilight Princess. There will be heavy use of the Game Pad screen in a variety of unique ways.

~There are 10 dungeons. You can play the first five in any order, and when all are complete, you can play the later five in any order. The game now features a term Aonuma calls “Parallel Dungeons". You will have to multi-task between all 5 dungeons to complete them. Solving puzzles in one dungeon will open doors and change the layout of another. Aonuma states that playing through all 5 dungeons simultaneously will feel like one giant Water Temple (from Ocarina of Time).

~Princess Zelda will have a deep involvement in the story. Princess Zelda didn’t get much development in Twilight Princess, but many fans have said they loved her detailed costume design. Aonuma wants to rectify this issue by making her character as complex as her elaborate clothes.

~The game began development in Q1 2010, almost two years before Skyward Sword was released. It was being made by a different team than the one that developed Skyward Sword. However, the staff of Skyward Sword have now joined the development head count on Zelda Wii U.

~The game will be the directorial debut of Satoru Takizawa. He previously served as Art Director of Twilight Princess. Aonuma personally feels that, due to Takizawa’s experience being in charge of the visuals of Twilight Princess, he’s the most qualified staff member to direct a realistic Zelda. Takizawa has worked on every 3D Zelda game since OoT. He designed Ganondorf and all the bosses in OoT, all the bosses in MM, Ganondorf and the Moblin in TWW, and didn’t do much on SS as he was moved off the project midway to direct the next realistic Zelda.

~Online co-op that functions like a 3D version of Four Swords is being included as a separate multiplayer feature. The mode will have paid DLC content. This will be in the form of dungeons, powerful enemies, new items, and unique tunics.

~Regarding the scale of the Open World, Aonuma is aiming for it to be on par with Skyrim.

~All the NPCs will be voiced. They will speak in a fictional language that will represent Hylian.

~Aonuma states that the game will definitely be announced in 2014. E3 is the most likely venue, not a Nintendo Direct.

What do you think?

Last edited by KirbySuperStar (29 Jul, 2013 6:29 pm)

#4025 29 Jul, 2013 11:38 pm

I actually didn't want to buy a console anymore solely to play the Legend of Zelda (I'd spend way too much to play just a single game).

But daaang, that new Zelda sounds good.

I've been making a little 'fanimation' of final fantasy 7.
I've drawn 100 frames in 4 days time.
And I have a total of 5 whole seconds TTuTT

#4026 30 Jul, 2013 6:41 am

KirbySuperStar wrote:

So.. Some info regarding Zelda Wii u was apparently leaked, though none of this is confirmed to be true, so it could very well be false, but could very well be true:

~The game is a direct sequel to Twilight Princess.

~The game will be Open World. The player will be able to explore a vast and seamless Hyrule. Around 70% of the development team are solely working on content to fill this Open World. The aim is to make it full of content and have more side-quests, sub-dungeons, and collectibles than any past 3D Zelda.

~Motion controls have been dropped. The game will use the Wii U Game Pad and build off the controls of the GameCube version of Twilight Princess. There will be heavy use of the Game Pad screen in a variety of unique ways.

~There are 10 dungeons. You can play the first five in any order, and when all are complete, you can play the later five in any order. The game now features a term Aonuma calls “Parallel Dungeons". You will have to multi-task between all 5 dungeons to complete them. Solving puzzles in one dungeon will open doors and change the layout of another. Aonuma states that playing through all 5 dungeons simultaneously will feel like one giant Water Temple (from Ocarina of Time).

~Princess Zelda will have a deep involvement in the story. Princess Zelda didn’t get much development in Twilight Princess, but many fans have said they loved her detailed costume design. Aonuma wants to rectify this issue by making her character as complex as her elaborate clothes.

~The game began development in Q1 2010, almost two years before Skyward Sword was released. It was being made by a different team than the one that developed Skyward Sword. However, the staff of Skyward Sword have now joined the development head count on Zelda Wii U.

~The game will be the directorial debut of Satoru Takizawa. He previously served as Art Director of Twilight Princess. Aonuma personally feels that, due to Takizawa’s experience being in charge of the visuals of Twilight Princess, he’s the most qualified staff member to direct a realistic Zelda. Takizawa has worked on every 3D Zelda game since OoT. He designed Ganondorf and all the bosses in OoT, all the bosses in MM, Ganondorf and the Moblin in TWW, and didn’t do much on SS as he was moved off the project midway to direct the next realistic Zelda.

~Online co-op that functions like a 3D version of Four Swords is being included as a separate multiplayer feature. The mode will have paid DLC content. This will be in the form of dungeons, powerful enemies, new items, and unique tunics.

~Regarding the scale of the Open World, Aonuma is aiming for it to be on par with Skyrim.

~All the NPCs will be voiced. They will speak in a fictional language that will represent Hylian.

~Aonuma states that the game will definitely be announced in 2014. E3 is the most likely venue, not a Nintendo Direct.

What do you think?

I see first point..

WOO HOO! big_smile

and I really like the idea of how the dungeons can be down in any order...but have to be worked together or whatever :p

this game is sound REALLY GOOD

#4027 30 Jul, 2013 6:43 am

some pretty screenshots from pikmin! big_smile

http://gengame.net/2013/07/more-pretty- … -miiverse/

#4028 30 Jul, 2013 3:54 pm

pit0010 wrote:

some pretty screenshots from pikmin! big_smile

http://gengame.net/2013/07/more-pretty- … -miiverse/

I love the environments and the overall strength of graphics. The only thing that look a bit off is the ground textures, especially when you look at them at an angle. The small rocks, leaves, etc. are all part of the ground texture, so they're flat in the ground. I know making it that detailed would be hard, but I'm just pointing out what I see.
It'll still be a fantastic game

#4029 30 Jul, 2013 6:28 pm

So, Nintendo opened a Mother/Earthbound Miiverse community for "news and announcements."
Some people are seeing that as a sign of Mother 3 being localized.

#4030 30 Jul, 2013 6:36 pm

http://www.gamnesia.com/news/miyamotos- … ing-busier

Miyamoto's working on a new IP. My dreams are coming true.

Given that his last new IP is one of my favorite series, I really want to see what he's got up his sleeve. He's had a part in almost every genre of gaming, so you really have to wonder if he'll dig into the ones he hasn't done much on (first person style, horror, a few more) or if he'll expand upon the ones he's already done stuff on.

#4031 30 Jul, 2013 9:16 pm

I think I've already laughed half of my butt off (20 minutes into Twilight 2008), I don't think I have enough butt for this movie D:
(edit: Ok. I survived by just a 1/1000th butt.)

I'm sorry. But... =u='
what does IP stand for?

An entirely new game (not part of any series)?

Last edited by red*rogue (30 Jul, 2013 10:48 pm)

#4032 30 Jul, 2013 10:10 pm

red*rogue wrote:

I think I've already laughed half of my butt off (20 minutes into Twilight 2008), I don't think I have enough butt for this movie D:

I'm sorry. But... =u='
what does IP stand for?

An entirely new game (not part of any series)?

You're right.
They mean an entirely new game.

But what does it stand for...
*Google searching*
Intellectual Property
It's the copyright for ideas.

#4033 30 Jul, 2013 10:12 pm

I hope the new IP deals with Non-Specific Action Figure.

#4034 30 Jul, 2013 10:51 pm

OH.

Automatically think IP adress and stuff XD
Just wanted to make sure c:

How many series has Shigeru Miyamoto made then?

I know that he had influence on Kirby's color (pink instead of white. I have a kirby game where kirby is white ouo)

The Legend of Zelda

Super Mario

Donkey Kong (or is that a rareware game?)

Pikmin

#4035 31 Jul, 2013 1:54 am

red*rogue wrote:

OH.

Automatically think IP adress and stuff XD
Just wanted to make sure c:

How many series has Shigeru Miyamoto made then?

I know that he had influence on Kirby's color (pink instead of white. I have a kirby game where kirby is white ouo)

The Legend of Zelda

Super Mario

Donkey Kong (or is that a rareware game?)

Pikmin

The story of Kirby is that Miyamoto suggested Yellow and Sakurai said pink. The PAL and NTSC regions got confused in their argument (in lack of a better word), so they just had Kirby colored white on the Kirby's Dream Land (first Kirby game) box art to reflect him being white in-game.

For series Miyamoto has created, he made a bunch, but here's some note-worthy ones I can think of:
~Sheriff (the first game he every worked on. an arcade game)
~Mario
~Zelda
~Donkey Kong (although Rare should be credited for making him as we know him today)
~Pikmin
~Nintendogs
~Star Fox
~F-Zero
~Kid Icarus (although Sakurai made Uprising, which is how the world views KI today)
~Various NES titles (Ice Climber, Excitebike, Devil World, etc.)

#4036 31 Jul, 2013 1:56 am

#4037 31 Jul, 2013 2:22 am

Nintendogs? Hah didn't know that big_smile

I have ndever played a Kid Icarus game o_O There are only 2 games of it, right?

Hmm, wasn't Icarus the angel with wax wings that flew too closely to the sun? Or am I confusing him o_o

I read something on Icarus. Once...

I have never played a starfox and f-zero O_o

#4038 31 Jul, 2013 3:15 am

red*rogue wrote:

Nintendogs? Hah didn't know that big_smile

I have ndever played a Kid Icarus game o_O There are only 2 games of it, right?

Hmm, wasn't Icarus the angel with wax wings that flew too closely to the sun? Or am I confusing him o_o

I read something on Icarus. Once...

I have never played a starfox and f-zero O_o

Icarus is a myth that yeah, he flew into the sun (I'm not a mythology buff, so I don't know specifics)... however Pit never flies into the sun.
There are 3 KI games. Kid Icarus (NES), KI: Of Myths and Monsters (Gameboy), and KI: Uprising (3DS).

Last edited by KirbySuperStar (31 Jul, 2013 3:16 am)

#4039 31 Jul, 2013 11:39 am

Yah talking about me... Yessss? XDDDDD

-jks jks-

#4040 31 Jul, 2013 2:57 pm

pit0010 wrote:

Yah talking about me... Yessss? XDDDDD

-jks jks-

Hahaha. Yes, we were, but not behind your back... And definitely not anything bad XD

Board footer

104 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.