Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#4741 02 Dec, 2013 3:37 pm

Re: Nintendo Fanclub!

Woah, kirby...
XD that's faaaaaast
GL with hero's mode 8D

My N64 (sometimes) doesn't turn on either.

I managed to fix my PS2.
I cleaned out my GBA and it works like a charm again.
And perhaps I'm able to fix my N64 as well.
I have little to no time to take a look at my N64 this week, but perhaps this weekend or next week.

I'll tell ya when my N64 turns on without a problem c:

#4742 02 Dec, 2013 8:28 pm

Our N64 used to sometimes turn on, up until a year ago.
The tv screen will flash, as if it's about to turn on. But just goes back to a black screen.

Since you're busy, I'll try and look it up a bit, and tell you if I find anything.
But you seem to be handier with repairing consoles! X)

#4743 03 Dec, 2013 12:48 am

I'm really not good and fixing console troubles XD I most likely damaged my Wii further (it still doesn't work).

"I promise I won't be a burden and eat all your chips or anything!."
~Echo; Golden Sun: the Lost Age

#4744 03 Dec, 2013 2:31 am

Our Wii makes strange noises and sometimes (very rarely) doesn't start up on the first try tongue

#4745 03 Dec, 2013 6:30 am

Whoa...the only console that doesn't work for us is the ps1...coz the wire broke xD

and hanson and I cbb to replace it big_smile

and the xbox 360 got dat red ring of death or wateva u call it xD

until his best friend gave him his 360....WHAT BEAUTY FROM THAT FRIENDSHIP! TT^TT

#4746 04 Dec, 2013 5:54 am

guess what guys...

both ps4 and xbox 1 have already past Wii U life time sales...

Last edited by pit0010 (04 Dec, 2013 5:54 am)

#4747 04 Dec, 2013 6:19 am

Nintendo is gonna have to start either pumping out big titles or getting gutsy with new IPs if they wanna compete this generation then it looks like. hmm
C'mon Nintendo...it was already hard enough being a Nintendo fan LAST generation. Let's not have a repeat...

-... . - / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. .----. - / .-. . .- -.. / - .... .. ... .-.-.-

#4748 04 Dec, 2013 6:37 am

Good grief, that's a real shame. :S
Weren't they planning on coming out with a new Zelda game for the Wii U though?

Last edited by Day_dreamer (04 Dec, 2013 6:38 am)

#4749 04 Dec, 2013 9:12 pm

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20070821233518/uncyclopedia/images/8/8e/Nintendo_staff.gif?w=600&h=153

#4750 04 Dec, 2013 10:01 pm

I believe the only article I read about sales figures talked about Europe. I haven't seen anything saying the total sales worldwide has passed Wii U

Yeah. I found it easy to be a Nintendo fan last gen even though they were looked down as the kiddie company. But now, Nintendo is having trouble. Casual gaming families (much of Wii sales) see little reason to upgrade. Many "hardcores" have left Nintendo for competitors. People waning the most high tech aren't going to get close to it. That pretty much leaves it to the loyal Nintendo fans, which may seem large in some respect.... but it really isn't in the grand scheme of things. Nintendo can't rely on just those that love and support Nintendo through everything.

But then again, I am angry at many different groups for the failing of Wii U. Nintendo gets the blame for bad initial marketing, naming of console, specs that should have been better, delays on games, and a few other things. I blame video game companies for not supporting it. I blame retailers for not knowing the difference between a Wii and Wii U (confusing consumers). I also blame some video game stores that shove Wii U in a small corner hidden from sight. I blame some journalists that say the Wii U is crap.

but from many that own the Wii U, they say it's great. I really just think it's all the flaws that went into the beginning and some that are still going that are killing it.

I really don't think it's the games. The Wii U has quite a few games now and they've announced 2 hard hitting titles from AA franchises, and that's barely stimulating sales. Games being released now are barely doing anything outside of Japan. Once they are released, we'll really see how much they affect it, but for now, their existence i barely doing anything.

Nintendo definitely will survive this gen (they have oodles of money gained over the years that would keep them going even if). And the 3DS is also keeping Nintendo afloat as well. But Nintendo is going to have to step up next gen or they have another failing console.

"I promise I won't be a burden and eat all your chips or anything!."
~Echo; Golden Sun: the Lost Age

#4751 05 Dec, 2013 4:20 am

Man...I just really want Nintendo to do well since they produce a ton of my favorite game series, but I want them to do well AND be liked. Wii sold well, but I'm pretty sure most gamers (Most gamers that don't have biased fanboy opinions on one side or the other) thought it was a generally mediocre console with a few awesome 1st party games and 1,000,000 shovelware titles.

-... . - / -.-- --- ..- / -.-. .- -. .----. - / .-. . .- -.. / - .... .. ... .-.-.-

#4752 05 Dec, 2013 4:33 am

Wii is great for families, especially families with kids 13 and under.
Most of my family members play casually, so we're not into a lot of intense games.
One thing I always loved about the Wii is that it could play gamecube games.

Honestly, I think Nintendo will do just fine, every company has its ups and downs. They just need to read into what the fans are saying, and wanting.
It'd be nice to see a lot more original games though rather than a bunch of new Mario games and sequels.

#4753 05 Dec, 2013 10:35 am

I think the advertising of the Wii U wasn't almost perfect...I mean just what Kirby said...once you handle the Wii U...it's amazing and a totally different experience. Legit.

Just like Animal Crossing New Leaf...once it was released.. heaps more 3DS consoles were bought as well.
So we never know...when maybe the new zelda wii U and super smash bros brawl for Wii U and 3ds come out...bam! more consoles sold.

And yes! it's also how the game stores 'present' the wii U. Are there nice banners out? Is it in the middle of the shelves? Is it not crammed into a small midget space?

Yes Wii U looks a little weird...'wow...a controller with a screen...what...?'
but then when the customers see what the gamepad can REALLY do...then things will be taken in a much different level for the Wii U.

#4754 06 Dec, 2013 9:31 am

Although I'd prefer a regular controller, I gotta say it's very easy to just think of the Wii U as a high powered 3DS (Without the 3D).
Because...it basically is. xD

Last edited by Sarru (06 Dec, 2013 9:31 am)

#4755 07 Dec, 2013 12:02 am

Nintendo News: Skull Kid and Cranky Kong are back?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8uPzzndAEg

#4756 07 Dec, 2013 12:28 pm

P-p-p-p-persona Q! o-o

#4757 07 Dec, 2013 12:37 pm

http://nihongogo.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Persona-Q-Shadow-of-the-Labyrinth-Hitting-Nintendo-3DS-Summer-2014-%E3%83%9A%E3%83%AB%E3%82%BD%E3%83%8AQ-%E3%82%B7%E3%83%A3%E3%83%89%E3%82%A6-%E3%82%AA%E3%83%96-%E3%82%B6-%E3%83%A9%E3%83%93%E3%83%AA%E3%83%B3%E3%82%B9-1.jpg

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/197celd5xixyejpg/ku-xlarge.jpg

"Shadow of the Labyrinth"
I bet the labyrinth refers to Tartarus(which you have to explore in Persona 3) and the Tv-World(which you have to explore in Persona 4).
Since they're big labyrinths you have to explore in search of missing friends and/or others.

I wonder how the story will go since some deaths happen in the game and I see those dead characters alive and well in the trailer xD
I'm glad he's back ;u;
I cried like a baby when he died.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl … EMBww#t=15

#4758 07 Dec, 2013 5:51 pm

For some reason those two pictures make me think of Fairy Tail...
The red haired girl in the top makes me think of Erza and the blond haired guy in the bottom image makes me think of Laxus...
Weird.

#4759 07 Dec, 2013 6:31 pm

I see that too Sarru X)
and the girl with the short brown hair and pink outfit kinda reminds me of Mirajane's little sister, granted, she had white hair tongue

I'm really enjoying the Fairy Tail anime, (watching dubbed) its good, hilarious, but there's one thing that ticks me off and I think you know what that is XD

On a side note, my eldest sister had her baby last night, an adorable little girl ^-^

Last edited by Day_dreamer (07 Dec, 2013 6:47 pm)

#4760 07 Dec, 2013 10:37 pm

omg yes i thought that was fairy tail too. xDDD

Board footer

175 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.