Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 23 Feb, 2011 4:00 am

yur own vocaloid append comp~

okay, so this is how it goes:
if you know vocaloid kagamine rin and len, they recently had their append and it sounds great big_smileD (in my opinion) they have totally new outfits and their voices have different tones too~
For rin: sweet, power, warm
For len: cold, serious, power

also, hatsune miku also had her append

its okay if you donno what vocaloid is, you can get to kno them right now big_smile

for those of you who dont kno what vocaloid is, this is a rough explanation: vocaloid is like a program for people who wants to compose songs. In this program, there are voices "inserted" when you buy the program. By inserting music and lyrics of some sort and select a voice, it will sing for you. (although i dont own one so i dont really kno how it works) there are different voices in this program and each voice has been characterized. there are also utaloids. so thats basically it. you can check out their songs on youtube big_smile  they sound cute~ you can go to my account page, there is a playlist of vocaloid songs www.youtube.com/user/tangwa8u 

So for this competition, you will create an append outfit for the other vocaloid character(s) or even your own big_smile it can be utaloids as well big_smileD and also create an expression of weither they are in sweet, power, warm, cold, or serious mode big_smile kagamine rin/len and miku are just examples and guide for your creativity big_smile
[/b]

ex: if you are indicating your character in sweet mode, make her/him look cute?, if in warm mode, make a warm smile or make the image look soft, if in serious mode, make a cool or you kno, serious expression big_smile

*ive also heard of dark, and soft mode as well*

the limited entries is 5 big_smile

PRICES!!
1st place: gets 20 fair rates + into favs + commenting, add as friend (if you want), 3 request drawings(if you want) big_smile
2nd palce:gets 15 fair rates + into favs, add as friend(if you want), 2 request drawings(if you want) big_smile
3rd place: gets 10 fair rates + commenting, add as friend(if you want), 1 request drawing & a collab(if yu want)big_smile

4th~10th place: gets 5 fair rates + into favs + commenting, add as friend( if yu want)

Most unique: 8 fair rates + commenting big_smile

Favorite: 5 fair rates + commenting big_smile

the rest that is not in place: 2 fair rates + commenting

p.s: you can also draw kagamine rin/len or miku but this comp is for the other vocaloids and other character's append so its best if you draw their outfits differently~

Deadline: around march 21, i hope it gives ppl enough time big_smile also, if the prices are too boring, maybe you guys can suggest something=D have fun big_smile

refs for kagamine rin & len append and hatsune miku's outfits :

this is like their profiles xD
http://kana.hanyuu.net/image/f891e4e124573f9c1d263497949e6f59/Konachan.com%20-%2093243%20kagamine_len%20kagamine_rin%20len_append%20rin_append%20vocaloid.jpg

miku's append outfit if im not mistaken(i dont really listen to miku so i dont really kno:
http://forum.ntreev.net/grandchase/cfs-filesystemfile.ashx/__key/CommunityServer.Discussions.Components.Files/20/2577.Miku-Append-render.png

this is the full body, but the outfit doesnt look quite right and i dont really like her face in this image D: :
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/028/3/6/miku_append_by_eridaiho-d38a40p.jpg

yay, a full body image big_smile:
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_j0bQjO5PB6c/TQxuEVfDRmI/AAAAAAAAAWY/zkOVOPsgxZM/s1600/Kagamine%2BRin%2B%2526%2BLen%2B%257E%2Bappend%2Bversion.png

my image links doesnt seem to work well so you will have to search it in google >_> sorry for the inconveniences D: but i think searching google is better cus i suck at finding good images 3_3

Last edited by bebebunny (27 Feb, 2011 9:20 pm)

i like bunnies =w=

#2 23 Feb, 2011 4:01 am

Re: yur own vocaloid append comp~

sorry for some broken images but i think if you open it in the new window by right clicking and copy the img url,pasting it on the url bar, you will be able to see it

i like bunnies =w=

#3 23 Feb, 2011 4:04 am

append? Oo
u mean the new outifits in MMD? XD
EXPLAIN.

_-WPMS ANIME CLAN-_
<3Proud Member <3
<3Envy..Tamaki..Kagome..Dawn..Rei..Konata...Haruhi...Mio...Jaden...Sebastian...America<3

#4 23 Feb, 2011 4:07 am

_JulieP_ wrote:

append? Oo
u mean the new outifits in MMD? XD
EXPLAIN.

ermm idk what mmd is but kagamine rin and len had an append in which they have new voice banks and different tones so the users can use it "better". and so they have new outfits, renewing from the old ones smile

Last edited by bebebunny (23 Feb, 2011 4:17 am)

i like bunnies =w=

#5 23 Feb, 2011 4:24 am

no one wants to join? D: is it a bad idea? D:?

i like bunnies =w=

#6 23 Feb, 2011 4:26 am

AMG. i luff rin and len's new append outfits! Joining for sure. xD what's the max. # of entries?

#7 23 Feb, 2011 4:40 am

NarutoBankai7 wrote:

AMG. i luff rin and len's new append outfits! Joining for sure. xD what's the max. # of entries?

errmm havent thought about it.... i think it doesnt really matter because everyone might have lots of different characters they want to draw so i want to see as much as possible big_smile rin and len are just examples so its best if you draw other characters since this is a comp where you help other vocaloid characters create append outfits and different "voice bank styles" big_smile

Last edited by bebebunny (23 Feb, 2011 4:42 am)

i like bunnies =w=

#8 23 Feb, 2011 4:48 am

bebebunny wrote:

NarutoBankai7 wrote:

errmm havent thought about it.... i think it doesnt really matter because everyone might have lots of different characters they want to draw so i want to see as much as possible big_smile rin and len are just examples so its best if you draw other characters since this is a comp where you help other vocaloid characters create append outfits and different "voice bank styles" big_smile

lol I know. xD just pointing out that their outfits are awesome. ;P I'd draw piko with an append outfit. =w=

#9 23 Feb, 2011 5:33 am

you forgot bout mikus outfit! and ill join! i wanna do lukas.

(  .∧_∧
  ) (。・ω・)
 旦 ι''o,,_)~

#10 23 Feb, 2011 8:41 am

do we have to make up a vocaloid and put rin and lens clothes on our vocaloids?

That'll Do Pig

#11 23 Feb, 2011 2:48 pm

Great idea! I really love the append designs, I can't draw them very well but I'll try smile
I'll probably do my own character cause I think designing an Append outfit would be fun. I'll try and get round to it when I have time.

Would it be okay to do an append outfit for Gumi or Teto or a character that doesn't have one yet?

*enter witty comment*

#12 23 Feb, 2011 4:29 pm

arashifordream wrote:

you forgot bout mikus outfit! and ill join! i wanna do lukas.

i'll be right on it big_smileD

i like bunnies =w=

#13 23 Feb, 2011 4:32 pm

xBlondeBoyx wrote:

do we have to make up a vocaloid and put rin and lens clothes on our vocaloids?

you dont have to make it up if you dont want to. you are to design append clothes for your vocaloids and rin and len is like an example big_smile

i like bunnies =w=

#14 23 Feb, 2011 4:34 pm

HanyouGirl wrote:

Great idea! I really love the append designs, I can't draw them very well but I'll try smile
I'll probably do my own character cause I think designing an Append outfit would be fun. I'll try and get round to it when I have time.

Would it be okay to do an append outfit for Gumi or Teto or a character that doesn't have one yet?

yea big_smile thats the point to this comp smile to design an append outfit for the vocaloids and others who doesnt have one big_smile

i like bunnies =w=

#15 23 Feb, 2011 6:01 pm

-bumps- anyone interested? D:

i like bunnies =w=

#16 23 Feb, 2011 8:30 pm

-bumps again-

i like bunnies =w=

#17 23 Feb, 2011 9:47 pm

so you can make your own vocaloid, and design his/her outfit. Correct? I'll join, btw

Pretty Girl ROCK <3

#18 23 Feb, 2011 10:04 pm

4ever_Broken wrote:

so you can make your own vocaloid, and design his/her outfit. Correct? I'll join, btw

yups big_smile and you can indicate which "voice" it has, as it is said in the post big_smile thank you for joining~

i like bunnies =w=

#19 23 Feb, 2011 11:52 pm

hmm this sound interesting but i don;t really know anything about a... volcanoid?  but i wanna join

i'm an angel honest,
the horns are just to keep the halo straight
kukuku

#20 24 Feb, 2011 2:21 am

silentnite wrote:

hmm this sound interesting but i don;t really know anything about a... volcanoid?  but i wanna join

vocaloid is like a program for people who wants to compose songs. In this program, there are voices "inserted" when you buy the program. By inserting music and lyrics of some sort and select a voice, it will sing for you. (although i dont own one so i dont really kno how it works) there are different voices in this program and each voice has been characterized. The first voice ever created was hatsune miku, the second was kagamine rin/ len, the third was luka, and so on. there are also utaloids. so thats basically it. you can check out their songs on youtube big_smile they sound cute big_smile you can go to my account page, there is a playlist of vocaloid songs big_smile www.youtube.com/user/tangwa8u big_smile

i like bunnies =w=

Board footer

234 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.