Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#21 19 Mar, 2011 12:57 pm

Re: Report BUGS/ISSUES with CanvasDraw (beta version 1.0)

------------------------------------
Feature: Basic Pen
Issue: The blurred edge brushes failed to work
Browser and operating system: Google Chrome, Vista
------------------------------------

Everything you can imagine is real.
~ Picasso

#22 19 Mar, 2011 5:34 pm

Feature: Pen tools
Issue: The spottyness, along with the lag. i like my brush to move with my stroke not behind it hmm
Browser and operating system: Firefox and windows 7

<3.I support RMD becoming a better art community - I draw with effort and passion!<3
A True Artist can make beautiful work out of any tools given to them.

#23 20 Mar, 2011 1:39 am

Feature: CanvasDraw
Issue: Won't open in IE
Browser and operating system: IE, Windows 7 x64

I can get CanvasDraw to work in Firefox but not IE (newest version). I just get a grey screen in IE.

#24 20 Mar, 2011 1:55 am

Internet Explorer is not supported with the new tool yet Pareeeee. We are working on compatibility with IE9, but are still developing this. For now you will have to use Firefox or Chrome.

The best way to support our community is to just keep drawing - even if it's for fun and not serious. Another way is by taking time to occasionally rate and comments drawings by new or learning artists.

#25 20 Mar, 2011 2:55 am

Feature: Color finder
Issue: Takes too long and is a hassle to go over to the tools every so often to get the color finder app and find out what color you have used....Much better if we could just right click instead big_smile please
Browser and operating system:Google Chrome, Windows 7

#26 20 Mar, 2011 4:11 am

beefacke, hold down the letter i on your keyboard and you can pick a color without changing tools smile

The best way to support our community is to just keep drawing - even if it's for fun and not serious. Another way is by taking time to occasionally rate and comments drawings by new or learning artists.

#27 20 Mar, 2011 10:57 pm

Feature:tools, pens , loading
Issue:
1. lag  in changing tools causing to go back and correct and re due parts of draw
2. pens sometimes dont work
3. problem loading draw (error size 5 something)
4. size  of brushes some dont work with lower numbers under brush size 20  like vine brush, there is no difference in the alpha when using the blend tool it does not matter if your at 100 or 1 it blends the same making it very blurry
5, when you blend around the edges the edges turn white
6. what you do on the zoom in .. disappears when you zoom out when you use the hard texture brush

Browser and operating system:   firefox  & windows vista

i really like the texture brushes

Bee happy Bee thankful

#28 25 Mar, 2011 5:06 am

It says error on page.hmm

#29 27 Mar, 2011 9:23 am

zoom in it kills the eraser tool and the brush tool they become inactive if you change the size of the brush tool to 1 it kills it and the eraser stops working also, when you use the brushes or the smudge it leaves a circle outline in white or black over the part you used the brush on...the zoom it makes the brushes stop working if you zoom in lol its less laggy but still lots problems also just starting up the tool kills off some of the brushes and you have to refresh till they start working again...

firefox 4.0, windows 7

Last edited by denkikoiji (27 Mar, 2011 9:25 am)

In this world, there are three identical looking people in existence who split between them an energy-like force called “Terra.” This energy can be attributed to the amount of “Luck” or “Life Energy” that an individual possesses.

#30 27 Mar, 2011 8:05 pm

denkikoiji wrote:

zoom in it kills the eraser tool and the brush tool they become inactive if you change the size of the brush tool to 1 it kills it and the eraser stops working also, when you use the brushes or the smudge it leaves a circle outline in white or black over the part you used the brush on...the zoom it makes the brushes stop working if you zoom in lol its less laggy but still lots problems also just starting up the tool kills off some of the brushes and you have to refresh till they start working again...

firefox 4.0, windows 7

It would be great if you could provide any steps you take to reproduce the problems with brushes not working.

Note: The white circles issue we have filed a bug with Firefox team and they have verified that it is an issue with FF4.

Last edited by mick (27 Mar, 2011 11:13 pm)

#31 28 Mar, 2011 9:26 am

steps:

Step1:Start Draw
Step2:Pick brush
Step3:Change size to 1
Step4:Pick eraser change size to 1
Step5: cant draw any more refresh.

New error: cant add subtract layers nothing is visible here is an image of my screen  no idea what i did i was just changing sizes of the brushes and switching the brushes and sizes now i lost layers functions here is an image:

http://img217.imageshack.us/img217/1730/30820075.gif

Last edited by denkikoiji (28 Mar, 2011 9:28 am)

In this world, there are three identical looking people in existence who split between them an energy-like force called “Terra.” This energy can be attributed to the amount of “Luck” or “Life Energy” that an individual possesses.

#32 28 Mar, 2011 3:46 pm

The layers issue has been fixed. The other issue we will investigate.

#33 28 Mar, 2011 6:24 pm

Feature:Grass/Eyelash tool
Issue: The tips of the grass/eyelash is not coming out as a solid line. It comes out in dotted pieces. This happens every other time i try to use it.
Browser and operating system:Firefox

smile

#34 01 Apr, 2011 4:35 am

Feauture: Canvas Draw not loading
I'm using firefox 4 now, but the canvasdraw is not loading. I only get a completely gray window when i select the tool to draw

I support RMD becoming a better art community - I draw with effort and passion!

#35 09 Apr, 2011 12:20 pm

Feature: Canvas Draw
Issue: Can't enter
Browser and operating system: IE9

I just downloaded IE9... then Canvas Draw asked that I download plugin for wacom tablet - I did.
But when I tried to enter draw all I got was a blank grey screen (no tools or canvas).

Jesus is the answer no matter what the question.

#36 09 Apr, 2011 12:32 pm

I get a gray screen. Will not load for me. I have windows 7.

#37 09 Apr, 2011 12:51 pm

I've had several recurring issues in the two drawings I've done so far with CD:

I'm using Google Chrome with Windows XP.  My computer specs are: AMD Athlon 64x2 Dual Core Processor 5200+ with 2.71 GHz and 1.93 RAM

Feature:  Color Picker
Issue:  Doesn't pick even close to accurately a lot of the time.  Just one example of many:  I was working in a mid-green palette and the picker would choose nearly black in a red palette when nothing dark was visible on canvas.  Many other instances across a variety of colors.  For me, it's almost non-functional.

Feature:  Tool Boxes
Issue:  If they accidentally get moved so that they're overlapping another box, it's impossible to move them back without reloading the canvas.

Feature:  Undo button
Issue:  Instead of just deleting specific strokes, it would occasionally delete an entire layer, without any apparent way to retrieve the work.

Feature:  Blend/Smudge/Blur
Issue:  This has been the biggest problem tool for me.  If you work anywhere near the edges of the canvas with it, it'll pull the color away from the edges, leaving a different color or just white.  I've had to use the airbrush or pen tools to cover these areas, which doesn't always look very good.

Feature:  Layers
Issue:  Before posting my last drawing, the program suddenly randomized all my layers, so I had to figure out where each layer went before posting.

Despite all these issues, it's still a fun program.  I'm sure the glitches will all get worked out.  smile

#38 09 Apr, 2011 1:17 pm

For some reason everytime i try to go on canvas the drawing page doesn't show up! Can you please help me?

I AM CARTOONGIRL1992, I WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD BY TAKING OVER CHILDREN'S MINDS WHILE WATCHING CARTOONS, BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! LOL just kidding people, I'm going to take over the world by a really really big surprise. hehehehehehehe.

#39 09 Apr, 2011 1:19 pm

All I pretty much get is a gray screen?

I AM CARTOONGIRL1992, I WILL TAKE OVER THE WORLD BY TAKING OVER CHILDREN'S MINDS WHILE WATCHING CARTOONS, BWHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! LOL just kidding people, I'm going to take over the world by a really really big surprise. hehehehehehehe.

#40 09 Apr, 2011 1:34 pm

Feature: Layers
Issue: Can't Name them

It's not really something that you need, but it helps for those that always have several layers going at a time. It's easier just to name the layers like you can in Java than to memorize what numbers each layer corresponds to.

Feature: Pencil/Brush/Any Drawing Tool
Issue: Smoothing Feature?

Again, it's not really something you need, but it helps for those that use a mouse/laptop pad and don't own a tablet. I know that on Java, because I use a mouse, the smoothing tool helps to draw less shaky lines. I hope that this is something you can add in the near future smile

YOU MUST READ!! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5713401/1/T … _b_bGate_b
Put this on your homepage --- I support RMD in becoming a better art community- I draw with effort and passion!

Board footer

142 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.