Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 30 Mar, 2011 10:18 am

RMD: Volunteers with webcams or video cameras needed :)

This year for Drawing Day 2011, we have some great opportunities to really get the Drawing Day event well known - part of this requires creating a very quick promo video about the event. I'm looking for volunteers who would be interested in providing a 5 second video clip of themselves saying "I'll be drawing on drawing day" so we can create a collage of lots of people saying this. More info about the event: http://www.drawingday.org  - you are welcome to contact me via private message if interested.

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE:
We are now ready to accept videos from everyone - instructions and the upload form is located here:
http://www.ratemydrawings.com/drawing-d … upload.php

THANK YOU SO MUCH. This video is very important and having lots of people participate will help Drawing Day be a success and will even help RateMyDrawings smile

Last edited by mick (01 Apr, 2011 2:40 am)

The best way to support our community is to just keep drawing - even if it's for fun and not serious. Another way is by taking time to occasionally rate and comments drawings by new or learning artists.

#2 30 Mar, 2011 10:47 am

Re: RMD: Volunteers with webcams or video cameras needed :)

Ohmigosh I'd LOVE to! big_smile
Such an awesome idea!

#3 30 Mar, 2011 11:29 am

Wow now I really wish I had a working mic.. or a camera that doesnt turn off on its own.. xD

w̧̺͓ͣ̾̌̏h̡̬̹͎̞͙̤̦͑̈̚a̞̠̖͙͚͚̪̤̐̾̕t̢͚̎ͮ͜ ̸̼͎̪͉ͨ̂͘h̴̢͓̪͔̟̏͞ͅa̡͙̞͊ͭͣ͌ͩ̒ͩ́̚͘v̢̼̹͉̤͔̠͖̲ͭ̑̒͐̅̏e̷̻ͤ̊ͨ̆̋̔ ͇̼̳̰̟̫̹̋̇͝y̛͈̜̻͍̲̳̲̰̰ͭ͋̏̈́ͩ̇̑ͮo̭͙̜̾ͫ̃̿ͧͥ͝ͅu̵̲̱̣̖ͯͧ͂ͤ̔ͯͬͬ ̵̙ͫ̀͢d̟͚͔̠̜̘̮̽̎͛͑ͨo̺̱̪̝̱͓͍ͫ͗́̓̓́͠n̺͙̜ͨ̏ͫͨͪ̀̓͛e̛͈̥̠͉̯͔̾͋ͧ̆ͭ̌ͩ͟

#4 30 Mar, 2011 12:14 pm

Can't I just say it here? Going to your profile and sending you a message makes me feel lazy.

So since I'm already here, I'll do it.

/sweats

#5 30 Mar, 2011 12:21 pm

Just reply saying you are interested and I will private message everyone on this thread with more details about what is needed, what, how, etc. smile

The best way to support our community is to just keep drawing - even if it's for fun and not serious. Another way is by taking time to occasionally rate and comments drawings by new or learning artists.

#6 30 Mar, 2011 12:35 pm

i might do 2~

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

#7 30 Mar, 2011 8:23 pm

I have an AV class this quarter so I can probably get one done soonish.  I may be able to con, I mean convince some of the artists from my class to make a clip too.

“If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.” -Bruce Lee

#8 31 Mar, 2011 12:00 am

tabris wrote:

I have an AV class this quarter so I can probably get one done soonish.  I may be able to con, I mean convince some of the artists from my class to make a clip too.

Haha smooth xD

#9 31 Mar, 2011 12:13 am

tabris wrote:

This would be totally awesome! I would love to have 100 clips, but that's a very tough goal wink

#10 31 Mar, 2011 10:30 am

I could possibly to it as well...and since im an art major i could also ask my friends to participate...not certain but a maybe big_smile

#11 31 Mar, 2011 11:14 am

Mick, I would love to do this! I am totally interested! Let me know if I can, because I would be so delighted to!!!! big_smile

You opened my eyes to something you made me believe.

#12 31 Mar, 2011 11:59 am

I might be able to do this, sounds coolio big_smile

I need an airbag, 다가오는 거대한 슬픔에 부딪히기 전에~

#13 31 Mar, 2011 12:52 pm

"Drawing" is such a hard word to pronounce for me xD

woah, this tail is absolutely delicious =o.o=

#14 31 Mar, 2011 3:41 pm

I'm not allowed to post videos of myself, but I can do voice clips. Can I draw myself then animate it and put a voice clip of me saying I'll be drawing on drawing day"? big_smile

#15 31 Mar, 2011 3:59 pm

I'm in! big_smilebig_smile Sounds like fun smile

Meeeee and my shadow!

#16 31 Mar, 2011 4:21 pm

great idea

#17 31 Mar, 2011 5:28 pm

i would love to do it smile

Be different. Don't stick to the norm because everyone else is. In other words, do what you want, not what you "have to".
So take risks, be bold, and dare to be different.

#18 31 Mar, 2011 6:33 pm

I will~

#19 31 Mar, 2011 7:55 pm

Sure~

I'm a furry, and dAmn proud!

#20 31 Mar, 2011 8:39 pm

Sounds fun! Count me in big_smile

YOU MUST READ!! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5713401/1/T … _b_bGate_b
Put this on your homepage --- I support RMD in becoming a better art community- I draw with effort and passion!

Board footer

200 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

Copyright Mixart New Media LLC.
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide