Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 21 Apr, 2011 5:07 am

New drawing browse navigation

I'm really excited to announce we have a new way of browsing drawings on RateMyDrawings.

NEW CATEGORY BROWSER
On any drawing page at the top you will notice a much refined category browser dropdown that takes us much less space than our previous system.

NEXT PREVIOUS BUTTONS
We now have NEXT and PREV buttons that make it easy and quick to navigate from drawing to drawing across the site without having to always return to the top and recent drawing pages, although you can still browse that way if you choose.

MULTIPLE WAYS TO BROWSE
Using the new browsing system you can change how the NEXT and PREV buttons work. They can jump to the next drawing in the current category, or to the next drawing by the current artist or to recent and top drawings this week.

We believe that this will not only make it easier to browse, but also has much potential to give drawings exposure that may otherwise not be discovered -- which is a big goal of ours. We have some other additions to this new system we will continue to work on so keep an eye out for these in the coming weeks.

Enjoy the new feature! I've been having lots of fun clicking and clicking and clicking and clicking myself and hope you all enjoy this new navigation as much as I do.

The best way to support our community is to just keep drawing - even if it's for fun and not serious. Another way is by taking time to occasionally rate and comments drawings by new or learning artists.

Board footer

91 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.