Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#21 13 Jul, 2011 8:48 pm

Re: Option to Delete Unwanted Submitted DrawChat drawing

I agree big_smile There are some drawchats I have that I didn't contribute to at all. And I don't like taking credit for it on my profile D:

"I'm a sassiegirl in a sassie world!" -pinkeh
-------------------------
We are Lavagator Elevator People with Free Bananas Who lost the Game
Because We're Kira.

#22 14 Jul, 2011 12:12 am

yeah, seems like a pretty good idea I guess. Of course, like everyone has already said, not delete the drawing as a whole (because that would just frig with the system XDD) but 'hide' on your profile or something so that you don't have to look at it and so that other people won't see it if you didn't really add anything at all but a simple smiley-face or a line XD

YOU MUST READ!! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5713401/1/T … _b_bGate_b
Put this on your homepage --- I support RMD in becoming a better art community- I draw with effort and passion!

#23 14 Jul, 2011 6:16 am

I really hope mick considers this feature but in reality i have no idea how big of a hassle it would be to make it happen o.o im not really a computer wiz

#24 14 Jul, 2011 12:36 pm

I think this should be able to be a real feature. I have like 3 drawings on my page, which I never contributed to.

Jump on the skateboard, Yatagarasu~

#25 18 Jul, 2011 7:33 am

Agree

"A kiss is a lovely trick, designed by nature, to stop words when speech becomes superfluous."
Ingrid Bergmen

#26 19 Aug, 2011 3:59 pm

agrees

Last edited by Aphetide (19 Aug, 2011 3:59 pm)

#27 19 Aug, 2011 5:00 pm

nao

ouo yes

senpaiiii, notice me. D;

#28 03 Nov, 2011 3:02 pm

moogleymog wrote:

Agreed. Some of the draws I didn't even contribute to. hmm

Same here...this should be implemented

#29 03 Nov, 2011 10:40 pm

I really don't see the point of deleting it from your gallery. It still has your name on it. People can still see it. They still know you drew it. If they like it, see you drew it, click your name, look for it in your gallery, and don't see it there..

Whose time was wasted there?

I mean I have a lot of drawings where I just wrote something clever in the corner  and erased it. And I got a bunch of drawings I didn't contribute to saved to my gallery that way. But you know? It's just not a big deal. It really isn't.

Please do come back.
And play, someday.

#30 03 Nov, 2011 10:51 pm

VirusX wrote:

I really don't see the point of deleting it from your gallery. It still has your name on it. People can still see it. They still know you drew it. If they like it, see you drew it, click your name, look for it in your gallery, and don't see it there..

I mean I have a lot of drawings where I just wrote something clever in the corner  and erased it. And I got a bunch of drawings I didn't contribute to saved to my gallery that way. But you know? It's just not a big deal. It really isn't.

That is a good point i suppose but its more of a personal preferences besides i also don't like having lets say quality drawchats and all of a sudden having a "Crappy" drawchat you did not even try not did you even participate in creating hence the drawchat is just like doodles or words...eh im like why did they submit this?

#31 03 Nov, 2011 10:56 pm

The option for users to have their unwanted drawchats removed should be considered; it's a community of choice, and having the drawchat in your gallery seems a bit limited in choice.

#32 04 Nov, 2011 4:26 am

i agree.

#33 07 Nov, 2011 10:33 pm

yes.

"You have heart."

#34 22 Nov, 2011 4:19 pm

I agree.  I look upon my gallery is a sort of art portfolio.  I'd rather not be recognized by drawings that I did when I was just lazy.

There are also drawings that I doodle in there that are personal to me, things that I scribble as my mind wanders.  I'd really prefer those to not be displayed, but at times, another person submits them and then they're visible everywhere.

I understand, I shouldn't draw anything personal in public, but I really don't think when I draw.  I find drawing to be more of an expressionistic form of art, so shouldn't I, as well as everyone else who feels as I do, have the freedom to privacy?

#35 08 Dec, 2011 10:47 am

Sometimes i get involved with a drawing where i had no contribution what so ever.  Like it must have counted me trying to click out of the room (one dot). If it's like "<2" then the option to delete out of contributing should be allowed. That way, if someone actually was like 30% involved, they can't delete it just to be sneaky XD.

#36 09 Dec, 2011 1:01 am

I htink its a great idea big_smile

COMPOSE YOUR SIGNATURE
A signature is a small piece of text that is attached to your forum posts. In it, you can enter just about anything you like. Perhaps you would like to enter your favorite quote or your star sign. It's up to you!

#37 18 Dec, 2011 12:55 am

I agree as well, some drawings i havent contributed to at all, or some i wasnt even done with and some stranger came up, hardly did any work, and submitted it. So either delete the drawing or delete the user who hardly contributed at all. I'm not sure how we could go about that but its a suggestion!

#38 21 Feb, 2012 3:51 am

boompy bump

#39 21 Feb, 2012 3:55 am

VirusX wrote:

agreed, it may not be too big a deal, but i'd feel bad taking credit for things i didn't take part in, or would rather not be known for. Though, people could look and see that you may not have truly contributed to the outcome, sometimes its stilla  bother to have in your gallery.

#40 21 Mar, 2012 2:55 am

Instead if deleting the drawing from your page, why not be able to tag yourself type thing? Like on facebook or something. That might work a little better...

Board footer

185 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.