Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 06 Jul, 2011 11:32 am

Canvas draw issues...

hmm So few days ago i did my first drawing is Canvas draw...I dont really know if this is a problems with other people, but ive seen a few who has the same problem as me..

So my problem is whenever i undo something EVERYTHING blurs...so id either have to recolor or just start over..

My other problem is alpha lock, when i have it on it flashes like crazy everytime i press on the canvas sad

And my last one is when im drawing at regular magnification and i zoom in then out everything also blurs..

sad any way for me to fix this? or is it just a bug?... D: having all these issues is making me hate that drawing tool..

I dont see why mick couldnt just add new brushes and effects to Flash or Java instead of making another drawing tool...

If you can laugh Then I'd like to do the same I flow into solitude and sink The sky you were looking at and the moon I was looking at is reflected in a different universe

#2 07 Jul, 2011 1:26 am

Re: Canvas draw issues...

Hmmmm... I dont remember that happening to me when I used it. :O Though, I did only use it once. DX Im not a big fan of the tool either. I agree that the additions should have just been added to Java or Flash instead of making a whole new drawing tool. D: Itd be more convenient. Im sorry you are having these problems! It sounds like a ridiculous bug. D:

Last edited by NinJaz93 (07 Jul, 2011 1:26 am)

#3 16 Jul, 2011 6:08 pm

I dont know if thee issue was fixed but it seems like it only does this is firefox and internet explorer, it doesnt do any of this in google chrome c:

If you can laugh Then I'd like to do the same I flow into solitude and sink The sky you were looking at and the moon I was looking at is reflected in a different universe

#4 17 Jul, 2011 7:07 am

Because Google Chrome is AWESOME! XD Haha! How strange that it does that in those other internet thingies. :O That may be it since im a Google Chrome user and i havent had that problem. I think we have solved this mystery! XD

Last edited by NinJaz93 (17 Jul, 2011 7:07 am)

#5 23 Jul, 2011 3:17 pm

chinachiyo7, this just started happening to me this morning.

/using Safari

#6 23 Jul, 2011 3:33 pm

I don't know what to say.. I've never used safari cause I don't have a mac lllololol

#7 29 Jul, 2011 3:25 am

I had the same exact problems & maybe a few others.
Java is the only tool that doesn't mess up for me.
Flash has problems it previously didn't.

Cement D. Pocky

#8 03 Oct, 2011 3:41 am

it happened to me too sad... has it been fixed ?

when you say you have no friend, no motivation, no idea, or no happyness...
PM me smile... i'll be your friend and draw for you big_smile!
now! SMILE big_smile!!

#9 10 Oct, 2011 4:45 am

This is something that happens only while zoomed in. It has to do with the way zoom has been implemented to keep the tool efficient while you continue to draw. Some browsers allow us to control this so the blur happens but other however do not.

Keep in mind that the "blur" only appears while zoomed in and will not appear in the final drawing since it won't be zoomed in.

The best way to support our community is to just keep drawing - even if it's for fun and not serious. Another way is by taking time to occasionally rate and comments drawings by new or learning artists.

#10 04 Nov, 2011 1:57 am

I was drawing happily then while i stroking  i push the undo button then it clear all my drawing sad
http://i1141.photobucket.com/albums/n594/rathian619/Untitled-36.png

Last edited by rathian619 (04 Nov, 2011 2:06 am)

#11 10 Nov, 2011 1:35 pm

That happens to me, too! I really don't like it!sad

Profile picture isn't mine. I love Naruto. :3

Board footer

113 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.