Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#61 18 Aug, 2011 1:57 am

Re: Homestuck

Angelstar123 wrote:

Auurgg I have yet to ask my dad if I could go DX your cosplay ish amazing OUO I may go as terezi though since I found cool glasses for $9 8D and I want her libra t shirt so bad D: -biginner cosplayer has never went to con .-.- so envious of two other friends DX

Oh lordy Otakon was my first convention LOL
I was a /bit/ overwhelmed, but i ended up with some people... Momarezi and Eridad XD They kinda took care of us on Saturday lol

#62 18 Aug, 2011 6:51 am

Totally planning a Dolorosa cosplay))))

#63 18 Aug, 2011 3:13 pm

vive-de-manga wrote:

Angelstar123 wrote:

Auurgg I have yet to ask my dad if I could go DX your cosplay ish amazing OUO I may go as terezi though since I found cool glasses for $9 8D and I want her libra t shirt so bad D: -biginner cosplayer has never went to con .-.- so envious of two other friends DX

Oh lordy Otakon was my first convention LOL
I was a /bit/ overwhelmed, but i ended up with some people... Momarezi and Eridad XD They kinda took care of us on Saturday lol

Ah, my friends went there this year ;3 If I go I feel the need to dress my dad as someone random XD cuz he will not blend well in the midst of teenage cosplayers XD
Yay for Momarezi an Eridad(?? laughed  at that XD) Eridan is forever alone in my sims 3 game ;A; he apparently has a crush on aradia ghost but she regects him hurr derp. Everytime he tries to flirt Sollux us always behind him. Pervin' Dave is always somewhere a fair distance away trollin' bein' cool like that.

#64 18 Aug, 2011 3:20 pm

LOL Found this awesome Pic online when looked up dead cartoon character read about the show and was going to look online for some episodes...then decided to draw the Troll chick...got done and seen your discussion about this show...too weird:

So some one who watches it tell me more about it....

“Are you sure..That we are awake? It seems to me..That yet we sleep, we dream”
― William Shakespeare, A Midsummer Night's Dream

#65 18 Aug, 2011 4:27 pm

pantskat

GC: H3Y, D1D YOU KNOW TH4T OUR GROUP 1S FULL 1N TH3 HOM3STUCK OLMP1CS? >:?
CG: OH GOD, HOW MANY FANS ARE OUT THERE?

#66 18 Aug, 2011 8:15 pm

cocofrog wrote:

LOL Found this awesome Pic online when looked up dead cartoon character read about the show and was going to look online for some episodes...then decided to draw the Troll chick...got done and seen your discussion about this show...too weird:

So some one who watches it tell me more about it....

Lol its not a show
you can't watch it
But you can read it at http://www.mspaintadventures.com/?s=6

#67 18 Aug, 2011 8:45 pm

Yay for more people o u o hurp derp

#68 18 Aug, 2011 11:03 pm

I accidentally species swap.

#69 19 Aug, 2011 1:06 am

WHERE CAN I FIND EPISODE 1 OF HOMESTUCK

#70 19 Aug, 2011 2:50 pm

Homestuck is the comic
Homestruck is the anime
watch it on homestucksubbus.com

#71 19 Aug, 2011 3:33 pm

Woo! Homestuck!

It seems to be getting a nice sized fanbase pretty quickly.
As to the earlier question:

Favorite Human: Dave big_smile
Patron Troll: Sollux, but Tavros is my favorite =]

Do not let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for believers in speech, life, love, faith and purity
1 Timothy 4:12

#72 19 Aug, 2011 7:56 pm

=w= I asked my dad if we could go to katsucon he was all "can we go in casual clothes?"
me:"unno I wanna dress as a troll =w= buy me the stuff and Ill love you for evarrrr"
dad:"costs money, no, we can go in casual clothes though"
me:"butttttt I wanna dress as a troll or ima feel unatural D:"
dad"no"
me:"dawww DX"

#73 20 Aug, 2011 4:13 am

Lol guys if anyone thinks that i seriously was looking for homestuck episode one
//facepalm

#74 20 Aug, 2011 4:15 am

Angelstar123 wrote:

=w= I asked my dad if we could go to katsucon he was all "can we go in casual clothes?"
me:"unno I wanna dress as a troll =w= buy me the stuff and Ill love you for evarrrr"
dad"no"

Oh gosh i know how you feel!!!
On sunday of Otakon, I didn't have a cosplay planned, and it felt so weird ;-; LUCKILY. I was with a friend who wasn't wearing her Nepeta cosplay, so she let me wear it lol
The thing is... She didn't have the blue hat... I looked like troll john minus the glasses XD

#75 20 Aug, 2011 1:52 pm

vive-de-manga wrote:

Angelstar123 wrote:

dad"no"

On sunday of Otakon, I didn't have a cosplay planned, and it felt so weird ;-; LUCKILY. I was with a friend who wasn't wearing her Nepeta cosplay, so she let me wear it lol
The thing is... She didn't have the blue hat... I looked like troll john minus the glasses XD

;A; I have no friends to go with with ><; none of them know homestuck, or are into cosplay D8
Im very persistent so my dad MIGHT bye me terezis shirt,and glasses. I just need to get paint and clay to make the horns >>; no ben nye for me though D8 I have no red shoes either T^T

#76 20 Aug, 2011 1:54 pm

vive-de-manga wrote:

Lol guys if anyone thinks that i seriously was looking for homestuck episode one
//facepalm

lol XD I knew you werent serious since you know about homestuck already and read/watch(?) it XD

#77 20 Aug, 2011 4:49 pm

Angelstar123 wrote:

vive-de-manga wrote:

//facepalm

lol XD I knew you werent serious since you know about homestuck already and read/watch(?) it XD

homestuckku
the animu

#78 20 Aug, 2011 7:03 pm

SNOP

loltheupdate

All of today's songs are about doing it. All The Beatles wanted to do was to hold your hand......

#79 20 Aug, 2011 9:20 pm

Angelstar123 wrote:

vive-de-manga wrote:

Angelstar123 wrote:

dad"no"

;A; I have no friends to go with with ><; none of them know homestuck, or are into cosplay D8
Im very persistent so my dad MIGHT bye me terezis shirt,and glasses. I just need to get paint and clay to make the horns >>; no ben nye for me though D8 I have no red shoes either T^T

Here's what i did for my Vriska:
http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/212/0/0/vriska_id_by_weirdbologna-d42b8il.jpg
I used a special kind of transfer sheet that i printed out the scorpio symbol on for the computer. It barely showed up at all on the shirt, so we went out and bought blue acrylic paint for it, so we painted over the transfer instead of directly onto the shirt.
I want to point out that we got the shirt for like $5 at GAP

I used kryolan gray body paint (aquacolor 89 i think)
It was fairly cheap and it got here pretty fast
It stays on for the most part, but comes off with water preeetty easily, unfortunately :I

I just bought the red converse and already had the jeans lol

FOR THE HORNS... I used Crayola Model Magic and acrylic paints lol
To secure them to the headband though... my dad drilled one hole on either side and put a wood screw through it. He then screwed the horns to the screws after coating the screw and base of it in gorilla glue. That made them stay in place lol.

Last edited by vive-de-manga (20 Aug, 2011 9:21 pm)

#80 20 Aug, 2011 11:08 pm

Your so pretty oAo aurrgh I want converses but all the shoe stores we looked in dont have them in my size DX
Im gonne pester my dad to buy the body paint~ I have no idea how to transfer the symbol onto the shirt so ima just bye =w=; I do not have the skills to paint and not mess up the shirt derp
Oh look theres a god tier john in the background looking derpy
I think I have a set of acrylic paints somewhere in my house >> they were real cheap though so theyre probobly crappy XD

Board footer

167 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.