Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 26 Jul, 2011 8:13 pm

so RMD.. i wanna meet new people.

that's right. for some reason, i have a hard time finding people to talk to here on RMD. so i am going to begin my journey to find lots of friends! i'll usually have a few good friends, but that's it. don't get me wrong-- i love those few friends so much! :D and i'm so thankful for them. i'd just like to, you know, be more popular. i have a hard time getting a lot of rates and comments on my drawings because of this as well.

i'm a very nice person (according to my other friends) and i enjoy meeting new people. ^.^ please help me on my quest to make friends! so if you're interested, grab your mouse, click 'reply', and join me on my [b]ULTIMATE NINJA ADVENTUUUUURRE!!!
http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs50/f/2009/280/5/8/Free_Avatar___Link_and_fairy_by_xXSugaryAngelXx.gif

haha XD i know that made almost no sense at all, but oh well hahaha ^.^

feel free to chat, or hang out or whatever ^.^ if i'm online, i don't mind talking. i'll talk with anyone, really. :>

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/112/2/9/sun_and_cloud_divider_by_silly_peach-d3emg3h.gif-----SO FAR-----http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/112/2/9/sun_and_cloud_divider_by_silly_peach-d3emg3h.gif
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/331/c/1/Kitty_avitar_by_pakak_plushie.gifWE HAVE:
1. a male dragon named Hikaru. he is vegetarian.
2. a female dragon. twin to Hikaru, and she is all carnivore. eats people and fish and stuff. she has yet to be named.
3. a flying squirrel?? O.o

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs51/f/2009/331/c/1/Kitty_avitar_by_pakak_plushie.gif PEOPLE TAKING PART:
1. animelover1234
2. zoefish
3. toeto
4. Greatmajo
5. myta
6. DemonFairy47

Last edited by Sadako93 (29 Oct, 2011 11:34 pm)

"Don't hurt Maka anymore! if something's bothering you, why not write a poem? We can write one together, okay?"  ~ Crona =w=

#2 26 Jul, 2011 8:38 pm

Re: so RMD.. i wanna meet new people.

You seem pretty cool. xD Suuuure, let's be friends.

Have you been in DrawChat any? There's like, a ton of people that go there. That's where a lot of people get their friends.

Also, the Forum. If you're active in threads people will...have more chance of clicking your profile? xD

#3 26 Jul, 2011 8:40 pm

DrG M.E. wrote:

You seem pretty cool. xD Suuuure, let's be friends.

Have you been in DrawChat any? There's like, a ton of people that go there. That's where a lot of people get their friends.

Also, the Forum. If you're active in threads people will...have more chance of clicking your profile? xD

aww thanks big_smile

and yeah.. i go to draw chat pretty often, but no such luck hmm

and i haven't been AS active in the threads as i should be,  i guess. i've been into a lot of forums on other sites lately, though, so i was planning on talking more here as well ^.^

"Don't hurt Maka anymore! if something's bothering you, why not write a poem? We can write one together, okay?"  ~ Crona =w=

#4 26 Jul, 2011 9:16 pm

hi there ^ ^ smile

"Death is a promise and life is a lie." - Unknown

#5 26 Jul, 2011 9:31 pm

animelover1234 wrote:

hi there ^ ^ smile

yay big_smile you're not lost! haha

#6 26 Jul, 2011 9:33 pm

yea!!! i found it! XD lol

#7 26 Jul, 2011 9:34 pm

animelover1234 wrote:

yea!!! i found it! XD lol

awesome =w= welcome to my thread

#8 26 Jul, 2011 9:36 pm

wow awesome!!! XD tongue smile

#9 26 Jul, 2011 11:04 pm

bump ^.^

#10 27 Jul, 2011 4:43 am

smile big_smile hmm lol lol lol lol XD omg!!!!!!!!! lol so how r u??

#11 27 Jul, 2011 9:12 pm

bump ^v^

#12 27 Jul, 2011 9:42 pm

I wanna have some friends on this site too, but i'm too shy.sad

"When a woman needs to be comforted, she tells you it's time to buy more shoes. But she has all the shoes, so we really know she just needs boots. Now everything makes sense... Forever"

#13 08 Aug, 2011 2:08 am

PeachyKeen wrote:

I wanna have some friends on this site too, but i'm too shy.sad

i know how you feel... i'm the same way ^.^ heh heh heh... i'm trying my best to be more outgoing, though. and you should try as well smile maybe we could even be friends

#14 08 Aug, 2011 2:11 am

I WANT TO JOIN THE ULTIMATE NINJA ADVENTURE!!! big_smile

#15 08 Aug, 2011 2:47 am

zoefish wrote:

I WANT TO JOIN THE ULTIMATE NINJA ADVENTURE!!! big_smile

lol okay, then hop on aboard XD ... well, i guess you could hop aboard.. but we don't have a vehicle yet D: we mostly travel on foot for the time being.. sorry about that haha ^o^;;;

#16 08 Aug, 2011 3:03 am

hahahaha dont worry heres a vehicle mad now let get this show on the road!!!! big_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilelollollollolloltonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguetonguecoolcoolcool

#17 08 Aug, 2011 3:13 am

All the more motivation to locate a dragon!! A nice dragon, hopefully!

#18 08 Aug, 2011 3:19 am

mad dragon!!!!!! big_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smile how r u? ^^ lol smilesmile

#19 08 Aug, 2011 3:23 am

animelover1234 wrote:

mad dragon!!!!!! big_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smilebig_smile how r u? ^^ lol smilesmile

Good. I'm really tired. but I don't feel like sleeping. how are you?

#20 08 Aug, 2011 3:24 am

wow, a dragon on a ninja adventure? D: sounds scary... but awesome!!

Board footer

207 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.