omgg omgg rin <3 i so love him xDD  i want to be a tamer =w= im joining :DDD

i like bunnies =w=

#23 02 Sep, 2011 6:23 pm

Re: Ao no (Blue) Exorcist Fanclub!!!!!

AO NO EXORCIST, HHHHNNNNNGGGG. <3

#24 02 Sep, 2011 7:41 pm

Roleplaying!^v^

So we could all be exorcists but in a different class than Rin's. But sometimes we may have to compete with them and do collaborate tasks. (May be well be part of that class, what do you all think?)

Anyways, my charachter is a demon who wants to rid the world of evil. you can call me kurayami (that means "darkness")

Kurayami-*bumps into Aphetide* uh sorry bout that. do you know where we have to go? i'm kinda lost...

"The past is history, the future's a mystery and today is a gift and that is why it is called the present."~Master turtle from KungFu Panda

#25 02 Sep, 2011 8:27 pm

great idea!! ^-^
how bout we're in a different cram school in a different city or something like that? yikes

my character, Aphe, is a girl with a dark past whose family was killed by demons and she can sense demons~

Aphe: it's ok. i think it's this w---   *glares and takes out gun* you're a demon....

Last edited by Aphetide (02 Sep, 2011 8:29 pm)

#26 03 Sep, 2011 12:54 am

Kurayami-*sweats and puts hands up* No No its not like that! i may be an akuma but im not bad. If you dont believe me you can look at my papers, their official! *Hands Aphe identification papers and an acceptance letter to the school.*

(oh and a different cram school sounds good:D)

"The past is history, the future's a mystery and today is a gift and that is why it is called the present."~Master turtle from KungFu Panda

#27 03 Sep, 2011 5:17 am

Uwha!!! I just saw this! XD I was waiting for this =w=!! I'm joinin!!! Oh, I wanna be knight XD

Last edited by hirotoke (03 Sep, 2011 5:17 am)

Kamikorosu.........Kufufufufu~

#28 03 Sep, 2011 2:33 pm

Aphe: *looks through papers* ok then...*still suspicious* follow me... i think the classroom is this way... *starts walking down the very long hallway*

#29 03 Sep, 2011 5:21 pm

Kurayami- *phew* (That was close! i thought she was goin to shoot me for sure) Okay, thanks * takes papers and follows her through the long hallway where they get into the classroom*

Oh and those who want to play, just join along, name your characters in your post big_smile

#30 03 Sep, 2011 7:04 pm

Aphe: *enters classroom* *looks around empty clasroom* where is everybody??? O.o

like Kurayami/ Kurai akuma said, feel free to join in! yikes

#31 03 Sep, 2011 7:50 pm

Kurayami-*stares with mouth open wide* I hope we are not in the wrong class! I was sure that we might be early but this seems ridiculous!sad

#32 03 Sep, 2011 8:26 pm

Aphe: do you want to look around or stay here and wait?

#33 03 Sep, 2011 8:32 pm

Kurayami-Well wait. i feel like somenoe might come here soon.

#34 03 Sep, 2011 8:35 pm

Aphe: ok *walks to a corner and falls asleep* zzzz....

#35 03 Sep, 2011 11:41 pm

Kool! Ao No Exorcist roleplaying? ill join:D

Kiora-*walks into the classroom* Hi every-woah, theres only two of you here?

~Kiora is a wolf demon and wants to be an exorcist to learn more about her kind, her kind's rare and she only knew herself and her father who died recently. She still suffers from the loss but is slowly recovering.

#36 04 Sep, 2011 12:00 am

Yay! I'm so in !!!
C:

I have my reasons....

#37 04 Sep, 2011 12:41 am

yay! new peoplz big_smile Ok Harajuku-Barbie plz describe ur charachter.

#38 04 Sep, 2011 3:31 am

The manga was amazing! Though, I've never watch the anime ( I don't mind watching anime versions of mangas I'm reading ).

#39 04 Sep, 2011 2:01 pm

Aphe: *yawn* cool, more people... finally... i wonder if there's going to be more >.>

#40 04 Sep, 2011 6:49 pm

Aww, I think my english isn't wll enough for join the roleplay. >__<

Board footer

107 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.