Many things about Owari

i like lists. i like me.
so here are lists about me:

how i usually look
- i am easily the tallest girl in my grade
- i have short curly red hair
- everyone else says i'm skinny, but i think i'm in between
- i need glasses but usually go without them
- i like camp t-shirts and loose skinny jeans (oxymoron?XD)
- i don't usually bother with makeup. i should, but i'm too lazy

what i like to do
- turning in my homework on time, just cuz i hate the punishments for late work
- sit and draw ALL DAY (obviously)
- read manga (depends) and watch anime (always subbed, NEVER dubbed)
-chat with my bff and talk about the random links we send each other

random things about me
- I am HUMONGOUSLY shy in real life, but on paper or the internet i lose all fears of looking like an idiot. (it still happens a lot, but i guess i'm not scared because i can't SEE anybody..XD)
- I LOVE RAMEN
- once i get hooked on something, an anime, a series, a song, anything, i will obsess with that thing until something else catches my fancy. the only thing i have known to break this pattern is the Sisters Grimm series. i have managed to stay obsessed with it since fifth grade...
- i randomly imagine my life as an anime, like, something normal would happen and then i'd just get a flash rerun of it in my head, just anime style (that makes sense, right??)

Everything will be all right in the end; and if it is not all right, it is not the end.
-Paolo Coelho

#2 17 Aug, 2011 1:24 am

Re: Many things about Owari

Welcome to rmd, owari-san! Nice to meet you, I hope you have lots of fun here! big_smile

#3 17 Aug, 2011 2:16 am

OwariNaiYume wrote:

i like lists. i like me.
so here are lists about me:

how i usually look
- i am easily the tallest girl in my grade
- i have short curly red hair
- everyone else says i'm skinny, but i think i'm in between
- i need glasses but usually go without them
- i like camp t-shirts and loose skinny jeans (oxymoron?XD)
- i don't usually bother with makeup. i should, but i'm too lazy

what i like to do
- turning in my homework on time, just cuz i hate the punishments for late work
- sit and draw ALL DAY (obviously)
- read manga (depends) and watch anime (always subbed, NEVER dubbed)
-chat with my bff and talk about the random links we send each other

random things about me
- I am HUMONGOUSLY shy in real life, but on paper or the internet i lose all fears of looking like an idiot. (it still happens a lot, but i guess i'm not scared because i can't SEE anybody..XD)
- I LOVE RAMEN
- once i get hooked on something, an anime, a series, a song, anything, i will obsess with that thing until something else catches my fancy. the only thing i have known to break this pattern is the Sisters Grimm series. i have managed to stay obsessed with it since fifth grade...
- i randomly imagine my life as an anime, like, something normal would happen and then i'd just get a flash rerun of it in my head, just anime style (that makes sense, right??)

XD
~ I am usually one of the shortest
~ I wear sweatshirts and flare/skinny jeans (even in 100+ weather)
~ I can't stand not turning in my homework
~ I doodle all the time
~ I Love MANGA ( and I always watch Subb . i watch dub like for one ep just to see how bad it is
~ RAMEN FTW
~ i am also always addicted to something.  Death Note atm and Sly Cooper has been with me since the 2nd grade o.o

"My Legend Began in the 12th Century " ~ Excalibur.                                         May or May not be taking request. Varies on the day ^^~
Aphetide is my owner big_smile ~I am a proud Dark Dragon~
Pm me to find your alignment :3~ I like squiglies~

#4 17 Aug, 2011 2:39 am

I'm Lumi and....I'm rather short,I have white-blonde hair (not naturally,heh ;w;),I wear....quite a bit of colorful/punkish stuff? but I love hoodies with tight skinny jeans the best!I also wear make-up 'cause its fun to do, in my opinion D; I'm VERY shy in real life Dx (sometimes I can't even look at people.....) And I never really finish my homework OTL.....But I try ; u ; I also love eating dry ramen :3 (If you can tell from my profile picture...I love cows but I do not EAT them >3> Ima strict poultarian when it comes to meat.) Umm....Welcome to RMD by the way!~ This is a rather addicting site if you get into it :3

Last edited by Luminene (17 Aug, 2011 2:39 am)

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss ♥

#5 17 Aug, 2011 10:58 pm

~ This is a rather addicting site if you get into it :3

yeah, I haven't turned off my computer (well, netbook) in weeks because of this site XD

"My Legend Began in the 12th Century " ~ Excalibur.                                         May or May not be taking request. Varies on the day ^^~
Aphetide is my owner big_smile ~I am a proud Dark Dragon~
Pm me to find your alignment :3~ I like squiglies~

#6 27 Aug, 2012 7:50 pm

Oh gosh. This is so old. Back when I didn't even use proper punctuation or capitalization.... Oh gosh. Why.

Everything will be all right in the end; and if it is not all right, it is not the end.
-Paolo Coelho

#7 27 Aug, 2012 8:38 pm

we have lots in commons C; I never had ramen though D: Although I';ll have it tonight =w= ~

#8 28 Aug, 2012 1:10 am

Hey-o, Owari! :D Nice tah meet yew and hope you love it here :D

How I usually look:
•dark brown curly/wavy hair
•^sometimes I straighten it lol
•I Always either wear black/blue skinny jeans or capris(as hideous as that   sounds >.>
•I Always wear t-shirts(all mostly black/grey/white)
•I wear beanies/hats lots of the time
•I sometimes wear rings
•I wear bracelets
•I GOT CHUBS
•I like to wear Keds owo

What I like to do:
•Draw!
•Sketch!
•sing =u=
•go on the internet
•listen to music
•watch TV(i.e The Office :3)
•Go on YouTube
•Read Manga/ watch anime
•Listen to Music

Random things 'bout me:
•I LOVE TO EAT SHRIMP :D
•I love My Little Pony:FiM
•I love Invader Zim
•Aaaannd.... many more! But i'm too lazy to write them all. Oh! That's one of them--lazy xD

Last edited by rain162 (28 Aug, 2012 1:12 am)

Gonna party Like it's 1899!

Board footer

144 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.