Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 18 Oct, 2011 5:17 pm

Abendroth's Bakery Now in Service

Hello folks, i bet you're craving some sugar. So, you just tell me what dessert you want and ill make it for you. Free with no charge:D

#2 18 Oct, 2011 5:23 pm

Re: Abendroth's Bakery Now in Service

hmmm, I'll have ......... CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE SAUCE AND ANYTHING CHOCOLATEY XD lol *sigh* why am i so random? *Lady GaGa appears - yes im a fan! and she says - " Coz you were born this way! >big_smile " ok but now im being overly random O.O

"You know, I once killed a man in his sleep with his own moustache and a grape."
~Hetalia~

#3 18 Oct, 2011 7:32 pm

oriental-blossom wrote:

hmmm, I'll have ......... CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE SAUCE AND ANYTHING CHOCOLATEY XD lol *sigh* why am i so random? *Lady GaGa appears - yes im a fan! and she says - " Coz you were born this way! >big_smile " ok but now im being overly random O.O

All right, anything chocolate goes!big_smile in regards to lady gaga, i am totally creeped out...But nonetheless, i shall start on your cake right away:)

#4 18 Oct, 2011 7:42 pm

Abendroth wrote:

oriental-blossom wrote:

All right, anything chocolate goes!big_smile in regards to lady gaga, i am totally creeped out...But nonetheless, i shall start on your cake right away:)

lol : I am totally creeped out XD

"You know, I once killed a man in his sleep with his own moustache and a grape."
~Hetalia~

#5 19 Oct, 2011 7:09 pm

hmmm well my anniversary with RMD is coming up Nov4th. ive been a member since 08. maybe you can make me a cake or something?

what i call beautifull has changed over my days and what i find remarkable i have gained from in so many ways - Brandy L.

#6 26 Oct, 2011 1:36 am

monkeygirl wrote:

hmmm well my anniversary with RMD is coming up Nov4th. ive been a member since 08. maybe you can make me a cake or something?

That's nice! sure i can make you a cake big_smile

#7 26 Oct, 2011 2:09 am

Order's up Oriental-Blossom. You asked for chocolate so here you go:D

Last edited by Abendroth (26 Oct, 2011 2:09 am)

#8 26 Oct, 2011 12:25 pm

Abendroth wrote:

Order's up Oriental-Blossom. You asked for chocolate so here you go:D

ty ~ I've commented :3 NOW BRING ON THE CAKE >:3

~Hetalia~

#9 27 Oct, 2011 1:24 pm

Can i have some pie please?^^

#10 27 Oct, 2011 2:02 pm

i would like some strawberry cheesecake, please! big_smile

"Don't hurt Maka anymore! if something's bothering you, why not write a poem? We can write one together, okay?"  ~ Crona =w=

#11 28 Oct, 2011 5:55 pm

Sadako93 wrote:

i would like some strawberry cheesecake, please! big_smile

ohh sounds nice, i actually had that on saturday lol XD well, it was cheescake with strawberrys on top XD

~Hetalia~

#12 28 Oct, 2011 9:13 pm

May i have ice cream cake please? big_smile I love ice cream cake XD

Take action and get ready!
big_smile

#13 28 Oct, 2011 9:47 pm

Strawberry cake please. ;A;

Jump on the skateboard, Yatagarasu~

#14 28 Oct, 2011 10:13 pm

Carrot cake! big_smile

#15 31 Oct, 2011 9:37 pm

All right folks!big_smile I will tend to your orders. oh and by the way i came up with a system of drawing. I shall alternate from my own drawings and requests. Today's my friend's birthday so im making a surprise cake for him, i will draw something for Halloween cuz it's just awesome and then i will be working on that anniversary cake for Monkeygirl. I am very glad of the success of this bakery and i enjoy giving something great to everyone. you folks just made my day:)

#16 05 Nov, 2011 1:41 am

Happy Anniversary MonkeyGirl big_smile

#17 05 Nov, 2011 1:54 am

OMIGOSH BEST IDEA EVER!!!!!! how about some..............layers of cream and strawberries in a parfait glass!!!!

#18 05 Nov, 2011 2:24 am

animelover68 wrote:

OMIGOSH BEST IDEA EVER!!!!!! how about some..............layers of cream and strawberries in a parfait glass!!!!

that sounds delicious, i shall make you some smile

#19 05 Nov, 2011 2:40 am

thanks sooooooo much!!!!!!!!!

#20 08 Nov, 2011 1:49 pm

Can I please have a chocolatey cupcake with rainbow sprinkles? *A*

I might be back??? I might not??? I really don't know

Board footer

202 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.