Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#21 26 Nov, 2011 6:51 pm

Re: Majo's Doing REQUEST'S~!

@pink_speeder Your welcome! :D

@atsuko_chan Sure lol xD

Last edited by Greatmajo (26 Nov, 2011 6:51 pm)

"This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace."

#22 28 Nov, 2011 2:16 pm

yey tongue

I'm the strange person who hugs random people and gives cookies to random people too -3-
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://atsukoakihiko.deviantart.com/ <=== i'm a deviant!big_smile

#23 04 Jan, 2012 8:46 pm

OMG such a late BUMP but BUMP~!

"This cosmic dance of bursting decadence and withheld permissions twists all our arms collectively, but if sweetness can win, and it can, then I'll still be here tomorrow to high-five you yesterday, my friend. Peace."

#24 04 Jan, 2012 10:33 pm

Wow~ Majo U Have sooo many requests!!!!!! ^_^

"Death is a promise and life is a lie." - Unknown

#25 04 Jan, 2012 11:12 pm

@animelover1234 lol I guess it's only been like 9 xD but thanks?

#26 04 Jan, 2012 11:48 pm

but thats alot!!!! XD

#27 05 Jan, 2012 2:06 am

@animelover1234 I guess xD

#28 05 Jan, 2012 3:20 am

xD haha ;^; btw im still thanking u 4 the drawings u did 4 me!c:

#29 05 Jan, 2012 11:05 pm

@animelover1234 lol your welcome it's nothing xD

#30 06 Jan, 2012 1:55 am

but it was the 1st drawing anyone ever made 4 me on RMD O^O

#31 06 Jan, 2012 2:04 am

@animelover1234 Well i'm glad I got to be the first x3

#32 06 Jan, 2012 2:51 am

yaay~! ^^ o_o me likey drawings

#33 06 Jan, 2012 11:52 pm

@animelover1234 lol thanks xD

#34 22 Jan, 2012 12:49 am

xD

#35 23 Jan, 2012 5:44 pm

Oh, If you have room still, could u Draw my OC Shima?? (btw her hair's more peach than pink.) You can draw any style you like~

Last edited by Chari-chan (23 Jan, 2012 5:45 pm)

"You have your goals, so work hard for them! Don't let anyone tell you what to do with your goals, you're the only one who will feel regret!" <3

#36 23 Jan, 2012 9:40 pm

@Chari-chan OMG of course!!! : D Your OC is so pretty!! Will do right when I get the chance!

#37 24 Jan, 2012 12:31 am

Greatmajo wrote:

@Chari-chan OMG of course!!! : D Your OC is so pretty!! Will do right when I get the chance!

Aww~ Thankies!

"You have your goals, so work hard for them! Don't let anyone tell you what to do with your goals, you're the only one who will feel regret!" <3

#38 27 Jan, 2012 2:18 am

Chari-chan wrote:

Greatmajo wrote:

Aww~ Thankies!

Your welcome :3

#39 27 Jan, 2012 7:54 am

;u; i really doubt you'll do it but my OCs from ANJEL's Retrograde?
You can draw one or as many characters as you want wearing casual clothes :'D because I know that drawing their original clothes would be too difficult and takes forever just to get the lineart down and coloring.

Pancakes Pancakes Pancakes

#40 30 Jan, 2012 10:14 pm

Ms. Diary wrote:

;u; i really doubt you'll do it but my OCs from ANJEL's Retrograde?
You can draw one or as many characters as you want wearing casual clothes :'D because I know that drawing their original clothes would be too difficult and takes forever just to get the lineart down and coloring.

Of course I will! :D I will try my best to at least draw one of your OCs from ANJEL's Retrograde!!

Board footer

138 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.