Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 24 Dec, 2011 2:08 am

WHERE IS MY SAVED CARTOON?WHERE???

sad  mad WHERE IS MY recent SAVED CARTOON DRAWING?  I saved the progress, where is it?  This is Clara Chan,, WHERE IS MY CARTOON that was saved?  I cannot find it!PLEASE, TELL ME, send me an e-mail to my box, PLEASE!  WHERE do I find my drawing that I have saved the progress of?  I have been looking for it I can't find it!  What happened to know it?  Please answer someone who knows.  Thank you. hmm

Last edited by clarachan (24 Dec, 2011 2:09 am)

#2 24 Dec, 2011 2:26 am

Re: WHERE IS MY SAVED CARTOON?WHERE???

Can't tell if you're trolling, or if you're just trolling.

Please do come back.
And play, someday.

#3 24 Dec, 2011 2:54 am

It's gone, bro... sorry. happened to me a few times (especially of you were using flash)

#4 24 Dec, 2011 12:59 pm

What tool were you using?  If you were using Java you should remember to save the file with .chi at the end.  If you were using Flash, it should be .rmd at the end when you save it to your computer.

#5 24 Dec, 2011 1:15 pm

I am guessing you were using the Java tool. As El Nacho said, you need to make sure there is .chi at the end of the file when you save. If you forget you need to find the file on your computer and rename it with .chi at the end. The Java tool will then be able to see it.

Everything you can imagine is real.
~ Picasso

#6 23 Apr, 2012 12:36 am

did you save it when you were finished? if so,then if you go to your recent activities, below the tabs it should say that you have inactive drawings, press that then its gonna ask if you want to activate it press your choice

Board footer

133 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.