Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 27 Mar, 2012 6:26 am

DrawChat gallery update: some drawings will be deactivated

After April 9, we will begin cleaning up the DrawChat gallery site-wide to enforce our policy that all drawchats need contribution by more than one person to be consider drawchats.

If you have any drawchats in your gallery that are created by you only, these will be made inactive
If you have drawchats where all other members contributed less than 1%, these will be made inactive
If one member is known to have multiple accounts and they used these accounts to fill the criteria of needing other members to contribute, these may be deleted

The DrawChat gallery has always had the goal of showcasing the power of DrawChat and how people can create amazing art through collaborating live with other members. We want to ensure we keep encouraging and promoting DrawChat in this way.

To give you all time to take screenshots of any of these drawchats so you can keep them for your records, we will not start enforcing these policies until April 9.

As much as I don't like removing drawings on our website, and many that I know are masterpieces - I hope you can appreciate our need to enforce our policies and our need to be consistent with our rules.

The best way to support our community is to just keep drawing - even if it's for fun and not serious. Another way is by taking time to occasionally rate and comments drawings by new or learning artists.

Board footer

202 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.