Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 01 Apr, 2012 11:33 am

Hello!

Hey, I'm very new here andd didn't want to be too alone on this wonderful site. Lol. I'm trying to get into landscape drawings but I'm not to sure what a good starting point is so if any you want to help me with that thanks and if any of you want to be my friend on here too then thank you very much good sir! Ma'am! Lol

#2 16 May, 2012 3:00 am

Re: Hello!

If you're looking for company, try visiting DrawChat.  There are always fun, social people in there. wink

Also, I'm not sure whether or not I can offer much help with landscapes.  I wish that I was more experienced with them, but the quality of mine are really very poor..  All I can recommend is that you keep practicing= until you find a style that you're happy with.

Anyway, Welcome to RMD!
I'm sure you'll enjoy it here, and I hope to see more of you. smile

#3 16 May, 2012 6:51 am

Re: Hello!

Beaches, sunsets, and silhouettes are a good place to start. Also be specific about what you want to learn for your landscapes like, clouds, trees, rocks, water, mountains, grass, colored skies. And by being specific i mean get photos of clouds, or look at them in the sky, and copy them until you can draw them from memory. Don't listen to people that say only draw from your head.

First put the knowledge in your head then you can draw from your memory.

Board footer

129 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.