Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 08 Apr, 2012 11:49 pm

Skip

When you load a drawing on the flash tool. I really don't like waiting, so maybe a skip button could be cool?

Dash - FlutterShy, you have to YELL.
Flutter - I'll try.
Dash - NOW YELL.
Flutter - *huge breath*  yay.

#2 03 Jun, 2012 5:47 pm

Re: Skip

I agree!  I am so busy that I simply don't have time to watch a flash drawing finish loading so if I see it start up I almost always abort and don't bother to rate or comment which is not very good for the artist.  I think that flash might be useful to some who want to learn drawing techniques, but I'm not one of them.

Avoid chaos, embrace optimism!

#3 03 Jun, 2012 7:01 pm

Excellent idea! That's why I usually just look for the Java drawings so I don't have to wait for people's flash drawings to finish. The site owner should definitely consider the skip option.

**TeeHee!**

#4 03 Jun, 2012 8:37 pm

That's why we have th option of changing the speed xP I don't think mick needs to make a skip button important when you can speed up how quickly the drawing renders. If you don't have the patience for that, I don't see how you can even have patience to draw o.O

Who came up with hugs? The very first hug must have really been creepy.
"What're you doing.....why are you holding me?"
"Just....trust me on this one. "

#5 04 Jun, 2012 6:11 am

nao

.____. the replay is like 10 seconds.

senpaiiii, notice me. D;

#6 04 Jun, 2012 7:27 am

Obviously this would be a good idea for those with slow internet connections, didja think of that? Obviously this would be a good idea for those drawings that still take forever to load even if you speed them up, yeah? Of course if people don't put effort into their scribbled flash drawings it's only going to take half a second to load! Sheesh! yikes .____. *Derp face* *Facepalm*

I still think this is an excellent idea, Sunfang, even if a few others don't see a need for it. Not everyone's going to think the same way!

Last edited by Bumblepeach (04 Jun, 2012 7:41 am)

**TeeHee!**

Board footer

109 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.