Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 08 Mar, 2008 8:38 pm

Manga Project: Looking for a Team

Well. Here is what I have. This is my manga project called Parasite Dolls. If you saw the other board then there have been some major changes and a few minor oneís concerning the plot.

Hereís the plot, character details and etc. Their pictures can be found on the following board.

http://ratemydrawings.com/community/vie … php?id=228

Please comment/critique/rate. Thank you.

Parasite Dolls:

The City of Proxy is a godless place. It's a place without moral's, without religion. In this place acts that during in other period of time would be deemed outrageous are seen as everyday life. The creation of a child is no longer given to the mother and father, a bonding of love. It's given to the Artificial Wombs that have been given a gene cocktail, creating what is the coupleís perfect child. No one is allowed to think on morals, no Free Thinkers that would go against the plan that is in place for him or her. Destiny...Hope... None of these exist. While art and music prosper, it's all the same emotionless drabble, nothing that reflects true emotions.

A doctor and scientist created the Parasite Dolls in this place. He went by the name of Isaac Sebastian although his real name was never known. The dolls were the correction to this godless place. 

In comes Atticus Creed. The head of the government in Proxy. Receiving a tape one day heís offered a challenge. If he can tell the difference between a human and a doll Isaac will kill himself. If he canít, Proxy will give in and perish under the weight of itís own sins.

The first doll was named after the doctor himself. Issac White was the first of the series. Parasite Dolls are what they sound like. They are dolls made in the shape of featureless humans. The bodies are made in laboratories and through the injection of DNA into the doll they are forever attached to the host in a sort of parasitic relationship. The doll slowly drains the host of life and eventually eats them completely. When the body is eaten and every part digested the Parasite Doll assumes the form of the host and continues to live on as the host.

Isaacís plan seems to be to expose Proxy for what it is. He seems to take the place of God as the shadowy figure above.  The Parasite Dolls are to raise the question of morals, to make humans understand how fleeting and insignificant their lives are.

However. His plan was cut short, as was his life. Seized by Atticus and the army he was executed and the only two Parasite Dollís to survive the destruction of the lab was Issac White and code name Sniper. Sniper was incomplete but learned to adapt.

After adapting Issac and Sniper worked in the Proxy Black Market as Transporters. A series of maids called Goldenrod. They are faceless humanoid maids. However no one knows that all the owners of these maids have died. Issac and Sniper first encounter the Parasite Dolls when the witness the eating of a host during a routine delivery.

After this they encounter Ineba and Roseir, two of the most bizarre Parasite Dolls to date. They claim that in the name of their father, theyíll carry on his wish. Now the first two dolls are in an underground war between humans and Dolls and they arenít sure where they should be.

The Characters:

Sniper:
The second of the Parasite Dolls. Malformed due to interruption during the creation process in which his host body was not devoured and parts of his actual body were destroyed. His Chromosomes are XXY and heís female below the waist. Calm, collected and seemingly uncaring. He enjoys gardening and has a soft spot for animals.  He carries out all jobs with the coldest of uncaring personalities but is picked on by his partner Issac for his love of nature.

Fears include someone finding out about him and not being able to Ďhearí nature anymore.

Issac ĎVladí White:
The first doll.  Carefree ladies man. His nonchalant attitude and approach to life, plus his cocky and cynical side make him somewhat of a delight. The life of the party. Purely a man of worldly attributes his time in the lab is something he has nightmares about. Eventually fitting into human society he hopes to eventually be able to leave his past behind him.

His secret fears include him not being able to tell if some of his reoccurring memories and if his personality is even his or the product of being a Parasite Doll.

Ineba The Serpent:

Neither male nor female Ineba is known as the Serpent.  He Ďshedsí his disguise every day and no one day is he the same as yesterday.  One of the two villains who lovingly refers to the creator as Father. Although more caring he is still a disgustingly cruel being.

Roseir The Phantom:

After devouring too many souls and not digesting to many, they collected and eventually turned him ghostly. He is able to see the souls of the dead and pass between the land of the dead and the real world. He can drag anyone he likes down with him. The leader of the two-man group. Pure cruelty. He is unforgiving, uncaring, unmoved by the plights of anyone. His goal is but one thing and that is to carry out the wishes of his father and be the God that Proxy needs.

The Parasite Dolls:

Each Doll comes intact with their own abilities but the main shared one is the ability to eat and devour human souls that can be digested and used to remake themselves. This ability can only be used once a day and once the soul is completely digested itís unable to be used again. In some cases the souls gather like kidney stones and cause Parasite dolls to take on a ghost like form.

Thatís all!
If you have questions then please ask! Iíd love to answer them all.
Looking for writers, artist, and imaginative people to help me with this project.

Who should sprawl up so blessedly if I died.

#2 09 Mar, 2008 2:51 am

Re: Manga Project: Looking for a Team

Wow this so far by skimming it looks very well written and thought  and u like yaoi too? wow i never seen another male (except me like yaoi  lol ) and btw are u only looking for writers or artists and writers? ---edit--- oops i seen the thing at the bottom

Last edited by hehey214 (09 Mar, 2008 2:55 am)

#3 09 Mar, 2008 3:45 am

X3 Yeppers. I like Yaoi.
*Grins*

And thank you! ^^

#4 09 Mar, 2008 7:11 am

Um... I'm creative! No good at art>> but creative!

Holy crap, I'm... Back??

#5 09 Mar, 2008 2:27 pm

whoa........This story line thingy rox! >big_smile It's so...umm.....yea!XD I'm guessing i'm a little too young to do this but if i were able too i would be honored.^.^

Deidara caramelldansen forever!!!>o< XD

#6 09 Mar, 2008 4:11 pm

@phexsas: ^^ Then youíre help would be massively appreciated! You can message me so we can talk yeah? ^^

@yaoi_fangurl: No matter your age you can help. ^^ Whatever you can feel you do please help. Thank you.

#7 10 Mar, 2008 2:27 am

I think I'm pretty creative,,, also not modest i guess, but if you want, I'm willing to help out! ^.^

Don't forget t floss! wink

#8 10 Mar, 2008 11:06 pm

^^ Thank you. Please Message me then if you want to help so we can discuss.

#9 11 Mar, 2008 12:35 am

I'm not really a yaoi-esque kinda kid, but I love this plotline!
It is like a manga story i tried and failed at..., maybe i'll integrate some ideas into this story!
BTW, i can do artwork, write plotlines, w/e.
However, my comp. work is not very good, so if you have any ideas, give me a detailed description and i'll be able to sketch and scan it.
~bobgross~

Komodo Dragons!
~Bare your fangs~

#10 11 Mar, 2008 7:54 pm

It's not necessarly yaoi. Might might not have undertones but life is life.

^^ I love artwork.
Mainly if others could create human characters for the plotlines or other Dolls. That would be magnificent.

*feels like holding a competition*

#11 16 Mar, 2008 8:11 pm

Ahh competition, that would be cool *hint**hint*

Today is the tomorrow you were promised yesterday...

#12 16 Mar, 2008 8:37 pm

Umm...parasite dolls is already copyrighted.

Komodo Dragons!
~Bare your fangs~

#13 16 Mar, 2008 8:38 pm

Yep.
Sorry to disappoint you, but parasite dolls is already a copyrighted OVA made by the creators of bubblegum crisis.

Komodo Dragons!
~Bare your fangs~

#14 17 Mar, 2008 4:21 pm

bobgross wrote:

Yep.
Sorry to disappoint you, but parasite dolls is already a copyrighted OVA made by the creators of bubblegum crisis.

Hrm? That I'm actually aware of but the two have nothing to do with one another. So if this ever becomes a publication then i'll change it.

#15 17 Mar, 2008 6:07 pm

I like the sound of a competition ^^

#16 17 Mar, 2008 6:34 pm

KarmalovesTrowa wrote:

bobgross wrote:

Yep.

Hrm? That I'm actually aware of but the two have nothing to do with one another. So if this ever becomes a publication then i'll change it.

Yep^^
But this type of thing happened to a friend of mine recently.
He, by himself, created 3 volumes of a manga, only to find out that the name was taken!
Of course, he made the bad choice of naming the manga after the main character...

Komodo Dragons!
~Bare your fangs~

#17 17 Mar, 2008 7:35 pm

ka-san wrote:

I like the sound of a competition ^^

Kadaj!
*yazoo fan*

Oh but yes. Since people want a competition. I'll be holding one then. ^^
It should be up some time today. Probably under the lounge. Watch out.

#18 17 Mar, 2008 7:36 pm

bobgross wrote:

KarmalovesTrowa wrote:

bobgross wrote:

Yep.

Yep^^
But this type of thing happened to a friend of mine recently.
He, by himself, created 3 volumes of a manga, only to find out that the name was taken!
Of course, he made the bad choice of naming the manga after the main character...

There's a lot of things out there that use the same name.
So.
I'm sure once I brush up on my copyright laws I can figure something out.
I was doing this as an online manga/novel/roleplay idea anyway.
No real profit.
My profit Idea is something way different with sins and virutes.

#19 19 Mar, 2008 8:35 pm

http://www.ratemydrawings.com/community … php?id=378

Hey guys! Competition! x3 Please join!

#20 14 Jun, 2008 10:38 am

Im  not really good on da compter but i'"m creative!

Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint you can on it.♥
♥Justin Drew Bieber♥

Board footer

191 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.