Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 19 Apr, 2012 9:49 pm

How do i get back to my drawing????

Hello,

I have been working on a lot of drawings, but i never get to finish them because i have no idea how to get back to them once i submitted them, can someone please help me? heres what i want to know: once i start drawing usally i can't finish it all at once, so when i save my progress i can't seem to figure out how to get back to and finish it, when i save my drawings i save it by choosing save to website and then clicking finish and save to website, (or what ever it says) so am i just dumb and i can't figure out how to get back to it, or am i saving it wrong? i can't download my progress because i use a library computer.

if someone has a solution or an answer that would be AWESOME!

Thank you!

Lauren Elizabeth Cox ಠ◡ಠ

#2 20 Apr, 2012 5:43 pm

Re: How do i get back to my drawing????

You do need to save a file to the computer you are on so you can load it later. If you are in a library, you might want to consider using a USB thumb drive or something and cary that around with you.

If it's not obvious, to load a file back into the tool you need to first go to the tool it was created with and select LOAD from there, then choose the file on your computer to load.

Otherwise, try saving it to your library computer, then email it to yourself as an attachment, and delete the one you saved to the computer. This way you will have the file store in your email and you can load it later.

The best way to support our community is to just keep drawing - even if it's for fun and not serious. Another way is by taking time to occasionally rate and comments drawings by new or learning artists.

#3 20 Apr, 2012 6:39 pm

Re: How do i get back to my drawing????

Ok, Thank you!big_smile

Lauren Elizabeth Cox ಠ◡ಠ

Board footer

156 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.