Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#1 12 May, 2012 9:16 am

Returning, sort of

Okay, so I never really officially "left", but I sort of stopped logging in and drawing and stuff. So, I deleted a bunch of my older drawings and just left the ones that I actually liked or had some kind of sentimental value, and decided that I will probably come back. I might not be in the forums as much, but I will probably start drawing a bit more. I might not upload anything for a few days, but, I am already planning out what to draw soon. I probably won't be uploading, like, a drawing every single day like I used to, but, I will try to maybe atleast once a month or every few weeks or something. :3

Oh, by the way, I deleted some drawings I did that were coloring other people's lineart that they sent to me, but that's because I didn't really like my coloring, not because I didn't like the lineart. The lineart of some of the collabs I deleted were pretty awesome!

I might be back??? I might not??? I really don't know

#2 12 May, 2012 9:57 am

Re: Returning, sort of

Oh wow you deleted so many sad
Welcome back.

Hakuna matata.

#3 12 May, 2012 2:24 pm

sweetlove15 wrote:

Oh wow you deleted so many sad
Welcome back.

Yeah, I was a little younger when I joined, like, 9, I think, so I was still focusing mainly on the creativity part alone and not on the detail part. I find my art is a bit better since I started focusing on the detail part, so I deleted most of the stuff from back when I wasn't focusing on detail at all. Although, my art has been lacking creativity since I started focusing on details, and so I often just draw characters standing from a really plain angle on a white background, so I kind of want to start using RMD again to convince myself to draw a little more often so I can start getting back into the habit of doing backgrounds and poses and better angles and stuff. And, there are still a few detail-type things I could work on, mainly hands.
Wow that post seemed really long.
Anyways, thanks for welcoming me back! smile

#4 12 May, 2012 2:37 pm

hey wanna do a collab?

Teamwork means to never take the blame

#5 12 May, 2012 3:19 pm

soft wind wrote:

hey wanna do a collab?

I'd kinda like to do some drawings on my own and get re-used to the different RMD tools and stuff before I start collabing with people, sorry! >_<

#6 12 May, 2012 5:56 pm

Hey, I remember that username.
You used to have a "forever alone" icon, right?

wb

#7 12 May, 2012 7:45 pm

Wow you used to have like 1000+ drawings.. now you don't even have 100. (sorry for saying the obvious OTL)
I was so used seeing you in the forums then you suddenly disappeared.

Anyways, welcome back!

/sweats

#8 13 May, 2012 1:00 pm

red*rogue wrote:

Hey, I remember that username.
You used to have a "forever alone" icon, right?

wb

Yeah, I did. X3

And, thanks. :3

#9 13 May, 2012 1:01 pm

eatbbycks wrote:

Wow you used to have like 1000+ drawings.. now you don't even have 100. (sorry for saying the obvious OTL)
I was so used seeing you in the forums then you suddenly disappeared.

Anyways, welcome back!

Yeah... I wanted to make my gallery only have my better drawings, and I had a lot of drawings that... wouldn't really fall into the category of better at all.
Yeah, I used to really be into posting in every single forum I could find something to post in. XD I don't really do that anymore, but, I hope to be atleast a little more in the forums. :3

And, thanks! :3

Board footer

140 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.