Forum discussions Who's online Member Birthdays
Forum Search

#41 08 Jun, 2012 10:11 pm

Re: One Direction?!!

kayla009 wrote:

Dinosaurzmymilk wrote:

*barfs* If you want to draw those silly English boys, go ahead but don't bring 1D here.

haha so true

Please don't start again.... hmm
It's just rude. And we already took care of this. No need to start it up again.


♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
                                        You know who's beautiful? Read the first word.
♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

Offline

#42 09 Jun, 2012 9:51 pm

Re: One Direction?!!

I forgot to ask-- Is it okay if it's in anime/ cartoon style? I am really not practiced with realism... orz


You're by my side
But are you still with me?

Offline

#43 11 Jun, 2012 6:59 am

Re: One Direction?!!

Dreaming. wrote:

done (:

It won't work. yikes


♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
                                        You know who's beautiful? Read the first word.
♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

Offline

#44 11 Jun, 2012 7:00 am

Re: One Direction?!!

Fluffity. wrote:

I forgot to ask-- Is it okay if it's in anime/ cartoon style? I am really not practiced with realism... orz

Yeah! That would be fine! smile


♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
                                        You know who's beautiful? Read the first word.
♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

Offline

#45 21 Jun, 2012 7:16 am

Re: One Direction?!!

*bumps*


♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
                                        You know who's beautiful? Read the first word.
♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

Offline

#46 21 Jun, 2012 8:46 am

Re: One Direction?!!

I liked this one song of theirs... but then it got stuck in my head. Then this preppy girl started singing it and I wasn't sure how to feel. ;_;

Offline

#47 21 Jun, 2012 10:38 pm

Re: One Direction?!!

I don't listen to them, though I do see them everywhere, haha. I might start on a drawing of them for you. Debating whether or not to make it a group photo or just Harry. I might challenge myself and do a group photo. Haha, look out for it. (:

Offline

#48 22 Jun, 2012 12:51 am

Re: One Direction?!!

Simmeh wrote:

I liked this one song of theirs... but then it got stuck in my head. Then this preppy girl started singing it and I wasn't sure how to feel. ;_;

Their songs are quite catchy. lol they get stuck in my head easily.


♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
                                        You know who's beautiful? Read the first word.
♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

Offline

#49 22 Jun, 2012 12:52 am

Re: One Direction?!!

alohaCheyenne wrote:

I don't listen to them, though I do see them everywhere, haha. I might start on a drawing of them for you. Debating whether or not to make it a group photo or just Harry. I might challenge myself and do a group photo. Haha, look out for it. (:

Oh great! smile I will definatley keep an eye out for it!


♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
                                        You know who's beautiful? Read the first word.
♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

Offline

#50 23 Jun, 2012 4:49 am

Re: One Direction?!!

storm painter wrote:

alohaCheyenne wrote:

I don't listen to them, though I do see them everywhere, haha. I might start on a drawing of them for you. Debating whether or not to make it a group photo or just Harry. I might challenge myself and do a group photo. Haha, look out for it. (:

Oh great! smile I will definatley keep an eye out for it!

Actually.. I might take all that back. I really just want to focus on drawing things I'm interested in drawing for right now. Maybe later in the future I can start on that for you. (: Sorry I couldn't draw it just yet. tongue

Offline

#51 23 Jun, 2012 5:31 am

Re: One Direction?!!

alohaCheyenne wrote:

storm painter wrote:

alohaCheyenne wrote:

I don't listen to them, though I do see them everywhere, haha. I might start on a drawing of them for you. Debating whether or not to make it a group photo or just Harry. I might challenge myself and do a group photo. Haha, look out for it. (:

Oh great! smile I will definatley keep an eye out for it!

Actually.. I might take all that back. I really just want to focus on drawing things I'm interested in drawing for right now. Maybe later in the future I can start on that for you. (: Sorry I couldn't draw it just yet. tongue

I completely understand! smile It's fine. To be honest, I will keep an eye out for any of your wonderful drawings!


♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
                                        You know who's beautiful? Read the first word.
♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

Offline

#52 23 Jun, 2012 1:20 pm

Re: One Direction?!!

Kayla you by agreeing is being rude if you don't like them why are u hear


Teamwork means to never take the blame

Offline

#53 24 Jun, 2012 3:33 am

Re: One Direction?!!

soft wind wrote:

Kayla you by agreeing is being rude if you don't like them why are u hear

Thanks smile


♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪
                                        You know who's beautiful? Read the first word.
♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪

Offline

Board footer

144 online members & visitors
See who's online
Follow us on:
RateMyDrawings on FacebookRateMyDrawings on YouTube RateMyDrawings on Twitter

About RateMyDrawings Terms & Conditions Advertise on RMD Privacy Policy Donate Behavior Guide

Mixart New Media LLC. Online Art Communities
As creators of drawings, you own the rights to your own drawings. Respect copyright protected artwork.
More information in our Terms and Copyright Policy.